Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instacol

Chatty Member
So many experts on this thread 😂
Wonder is niamh here arguing with herself on multiple accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Cupântae

Chatty Member
What do ye all think Niamh’s next move will be here? Her go to behaviour is now disabled (catfishing guys), for a while at least. If she came across this forum do you reckon she would defend Nicky? Or would her obsession for Johnny make her defend him and act as part of the group talking about how shocking it all is?
I dont think she's obsessed with Johnny or any of her targets. She likes being associated with the celebrity status. I wouldnt be surprised if she's already registered on here.

Reactions: 42

Cupântae

Chatty Member
Ah yeah, I'd say Johnny Bravo really struggles with the ladies 😂😂
Am I the only one who thought he was really punching with fake Cora anyways? 😂 when I first saw the picture of her my immediate thought was, Oh Johnny, if something seems too good to be true, it probably is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That's why i sort of questioned the the person who knows her and was part of the 'intervention' details are defo being left out I feel
I also found it a bit weird how often this person that knows her ask for the 2 Johnnies to get in touch for more info on a story that doesn't add up

Football Paul 100% screenshot and sent out those insta messages to try and prove his "innocence"

• Wow
Reactions: 40

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
Worth mentioning that he was also just out of a breakup, which had him in a vulnerable spot. He said himself, breakups are never easy and this “Cora” was the first girl he had approached since becoming single. Definitely got the impression that it might have been a bad aul breakup, which could have had his head in a mess.

He’s a good person, they both are. I don’t think he’s got an ego tbh, he’s self-deprecating and totally rejected the sympathy/attention he was receiving off the back of this. Surely if he’d an ego, he’d be lapping it up. They’re harmless fellas really.

Feelingthetea

She had ample opportunity after the live show & part one of the pod to apologise to the lads and own up but no, she created more fake accounts to shift the blame away from herself and on to innocent parties. She’s brought this on herself and the more people that know what she’s done the better! she’s not for stopping and you can guarantee she’s already creating more profiles. She needs help that’s for sure but so do the people she’s hurt.

Countyminor

It’s the guy who was texting / calling her for 3 years, called it a “relationship” & used photoshopped photos of them on his profile that takes me to the fair.
Like does ANYONE on here believe they could daily text & call someone for 3yrs but never meet them? Or even FaceTime them? AND call it a relationship.
now that is insane behaviour in my book!

I also think this all makes these guys look like such saps! The lure of a hot looking woman! Jesus Christ. Surely the hottest woman on earth could be an absolute dose of shite in real life!
no doubt about it that he is a sap, no buts or trying to justify his part in it, he has to hold up his hand and own what he done. I’d say he got catfished himself in the beginning, he got sent a few pics by what he thought was this absolute lasher, he starts showing all the lads this lashers pic, telling them how she’s so hot and really into him, after a few weeks, all the lads are asking how he’s getting on with that lasher he showed them so he proceeds to lie through his teeth and tell them that she can’t get enough of him, they’re riding like rabbits and she’s an animal in bed. Now a few weeks later he finds out he’s catfished, but what can he do? Tell the lads that she’s fake and expose himself for saying all that bs, he can’t risk Nikki coming out with the truth either because that will expose him to all the lads that he now thinks look up to him because he’s going with a lasher so he’s now invested in keeping Nikki quiet by being friendly to save face, and the absolute stupidity of all things gets mixed up in the whole scenario probably because it made him feel better about his own stupidity watching others get caught out as well.

Reactions: 39

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
Niamh has been let go from her teaching job in Dublin, she posted photos from a school event on one of the fake accounts. And multiple parent complaints obviously! If my 10 year old had her as a teacher I would not be happy.

At the beginning I thought doxxing her wasn't right and her real name shouldn't be shared but honestly she has been caught doing this MULTIPLE times since she was a teen and still continued, so maybe this is whhats needed to stop her. Think of the trust issues all these men will now have! And the time/potential relationships missed out on.
My children attend the school that she allegedly teaches in. There's no definitive proof it's her. All we know is they have a music teacher from the North and her name is Niamh Farrell. My children have all had her at some stage, none of them liked her but that doesn't mean it's her. Apparently she's been teaching there for several years so she may well be a permanent member of staff. If this is the case and she is the catfisher then there's no way way she has been fired. The kids are all saying she hasn't been seen since Wednesday & didn't attend the 6th Year Graduation. Lots are saying she was put on leave but these stories are coming from 13 to 17 year old boys so perspective is needed!! Im not sure if you mean parents complained when she posted pictures as I'm not aware of that but to the best of my knowledge there haven't been complaints about this scenario because from what i can work out several parents haven't even heard of this story. What I do know is that none of the boys will entertain the theory that it may not be her!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
Just listened to Part II again and at 49:36, Smacks asks “Is he really blind to this?”, referring to ‘Footballer Paul’. And IMMEDIATELY, Maura says “Possibly, that’s what he says and we have to accept it, you know”. They 100% know.

Reactions: 38

mindblown2022

I say she either loved the attention and hearing him talk about it on stage as she’s so gone passed caring what people think and doesn’t see anything wrong with what she’s doing or else thought he’d be too embarrassed to tell anyone and stay silent like the other guys

Poor Johnny’s ex having to hear all this and poor Johnny , he was in her house and car like !! And she will probably continue to create fake accounts to interact with him
The fact that she knows where he lives is the scariest part I’d be terrified she’d show up one day! :oops:🥵

• Wow

Cupântae

Chatty Member
No one is defending the person that is responsible for this, they obviously have serious issues and they need help.
This Johnny fella has used it as material for his show and he'll just move on once all the hype has died down and will probably just be more careful who he trusts online going forward.

God only knows the outcome of the person behind all this.
Well Niamh really should have thought about that, it's no ones fault but her own.

Sick of seeing this concern for her mental health. If a man was targeting women, stalking the, harassing them, soliciting intimate pictures under false pretences etc not one person would be saying "oh but think of his mental health". What she did was wrong and if a bit of anguish and shame is the only consequence she's getting off easy. Im pretty sure there's a criminal case in this if her victims were to come forward

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Do ye reckon football Paul might be gay and he was happy enough to go along with the illusion that he had a girlfriend? Please nobody come for me for this comment ye all know what I mean by it and how it’s hard for players to come out! I could be way off but I just don’t get why he would go along with this for three years!

Reactions: 37

pommynoir

VIP Member
Listened to it last night...to be honest I think Johnny B comes across a bit of a fool...Johnny Smacks saw through it right from the start..in today's day and age you'd be snap chatting or video calling to see someone was real...the fact he went to the house for breakfast that morning was an error on his part I think....I would have thought he'd be more careful in the public eye to be honest....who ever is behind the whole thing is obviously just getting off on the fact they can get away with it time and time again...probably just a game to them...the impression I get from the 2 of them in general is Johnny B likes the limelight and the fame and all that brings,and Smacks hasnt let any of it phase him...I think this wont be the last story we hear of Johnny B
I agree that Johnny B may be letting his ego get ahead of him, but I’ve seen so many people saying about FaceTime or snapping etc…

I’m engaged now, but when I was single I never once FaceTimed any potential dates or even snapped them because I’d be mortified doing that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I also would never have considered asking a tinder match or whatever to send me a snap to prove it was them 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

(I mean I also don’t look like Cora so maybe that’s why no one thought I was a catfish 🙊)

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
I love that this thread is trending and the majority of tattle will have no idea who the 2 johnnies are 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Goujon

Chatty Member
The one thing I will say is that this thing has worked out very well for the two lads professionally. You wouldn't wish it on anyone, but it has generated a huge buzz, right when they really needed it after the 2fm debacle.

• Angry
  • Heart