The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand where you’re coming from 100%. I actually decided not to share half of what has been circulating around the place. But this was never going to end pretty, and I think Niamh deserves to be outed publicly. As stated previously, she has been given numerous opportunities to stop this and apologise, but she kept digging a hole for herself and hiding behind more fake pages. This was never going to end unless she was outed unfortunately. She has stalked men around different cities, taken photos without consent, harassed them in their own college, stolen real people’s identities and even asked for (and received) nudes off some men. Imagine the betrayal you would feel if you found out the person you were opening up to, getting to know and starting to trust was a fake person? Catfishing is a serious and dangerous topic that needs to be discussed, and I’m sorry but the people that are behind these fake profiles need to be outed and dare I say- shamed. Mental health can’t be blamed when it’s going on for 7-9 years. I think if the genders were reversed, we would have no problem outing and shaming a man if he fooled and manipulated women into sending explicit photos of themselves for the guts of 9 years. It’s odd behaviour and she needs to know it’s not ok.
As for Paul, I don’t want to say too much about him as maybe he really is that naive. I’m sceptical however, and would say he also needs a kick in the hole for being friends with her alone.
Totally agree!!! I just can’t get over she gave Johnny a lift home. She knew exactly where he lived and was able to take pics around his home and town - if the roles were reversed and a man had done that to a woman - he would be named and shamed. He would be called a predator who is capable of doing anything - how can she not be treated the same?

Reactions: 58
She must be good... imagine if she put those skills into something useful. Can we send her to go talk Putin down?
Maybe if we photoshop a pic of Putin with a sliothar, Nikki will send in Cora the explorer and her troops to distract the men of Russia et voila - world peace!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Totally agree!!! I just can’t get over she gave Johnny a lift home. She knew exactly where he lived and was able to take pics around his home and town - if the roles were reversed and a man had done that to a woman - he would be named and shamed. He would be called a predator who is capable of doing anything - how can she not be treated the same?
If he’s renting he should move , she’s a dangerous person

Reactions: 15
Apparently she’s the girl involved in this catfish story as well and some Irish band , I don’t have access to it but if anyone has let us know !! I found this on Twitter but don’t want to post the original tweet as I bet Nikki is bet into reading here
Fair play to Barry for speaking about it , I bet lots more will come out over the next few days

Reactions: 4
Who is barry do you mind me asking?
He’s in the band hermitage green, Barry murphy from Limerick. He also has a podcast and too was a victjm off Nikki

Where can I find that podcast? Had a look on Spotify but couldn’t find it
It’s only on Pateron.

Where can I find that podcast? Had a look on Spotify but couldn’t find it

• Wow
Reactions: 5
WhatsApp circulating that Niamh is a teacher in a south Dublin secondary school, I won’t name the school but there’s a picture of her with her class. She really should not be allowed around kids!
This lunatic gatecrashed a funeral, stalked a man around Liverpool and solicited nudes from unwitting men. Her Teaching Council registration needs to be revoked pronto, she’s unfit to work with children.

Reactions: 78
This lunatic gatecrashed a funeral, stalked a man around Liverpool and solicited nudes from unwitting men. Her Teaching Council registration needs to be revoked pronto, she’s unfit to work with children.
This! I can’t believe the guards said there was nothing to be done, surely they have a responsibility to report her to the department of education and the teaching council , it goes against the code of conduct or ethics or whatever they have to abide by

Reactions: 15
Does anyone know who the northern ireland sportsman was?

Reactions: 4
Maybe if we photoshop a pic of Putin with a sliothar, Nikki will send in Cora the explorer and her troops to distract the men of Russia et voila - world peace!
Cora the Explorer 😂😂 stick a fork in me, I'm done 😂😂😂😂

In fairness to her, she has some unreal organizational skills, or else can keep copious notes on her different "people".

Id need one of those whiteboards they have in murder shows that has lists of all the people and what they know about them😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cora the Explorer 😂😂 stick a fork in me, I'm done 😂😂😂😂

In fairness to her, she has some unreal organizational skills, or else can keep copious notes on her different "people".

Id need one of those whiteboards they have in murder shows that has lists of all the people and what they know about them😂
“Cora the explorer “ the new doll from Manipulative Playthings, second face sold separately”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It was alleged in an earlier comment that it’s Kieran McGeary.
I think (now I could absolutely be wrong because yanno a million names to keep up with!!) Kieran Mc was the guy referred to as Colm on the pod, but there was another northern sportsman (it sounded like he wasn't gaa related) whom she did the same stuff with on Facebook years ago, went to his brother's funeral etc

Reactions: 12
So with Barry from Hermitage Green, “Cora O Donovan” from Limerick got in touch about being a dancer, sent him some vids of her dancing. She never showed up to any meetings and they sussed she was fake. Not as juicy a story but how they rumbled her was in one of her videos they liked the venue, it looked like a cathedral so they asked and she said it was in Kilkenny. They knew this wasn’t Kilkenny and zoomed in on logo of club then searched insta and found actual dancer Maddison cubbage whose videos Cora had been using. Once they said this to Cora she blocked them on everything.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
So with Barry from Hermitage Green, “Cora O Donovan” from Limerick got in touch about being a dancer, sent him some vids of her dancing. She never showed up to any meetings and they sussed she was fake. Not as juicy a story but how they rumbled her was in one of her videos they liked the venue, it looked like a cathedral so they asked and she said it was in Kilkenny. They knew this wasn’t Kilkenny and zoomed in on logo of club then searched insta and found actual dancer Maddison cubbage whose videos Cora had been using. Once they said this to Cora she blocked them on everything.
Ohhh wow ! Thanks for this ! Imagine having your photos and videos being sent around like that

Reactions: 6
I trust none of yous.

For all I know, all you accounts could be more accounts made by Nicki and are all interacting with each other to give the illusion of being different people.

I am even starting to doubt my myself haha

Relistening to part 2, chapter 10; Better Call Paul,

I very much get the impression that the 2 Johnnies are very dubious of Pauls story.
I get this impression far more now than I did the first time I heard it.

I say the lads know exactly everything that went on but have to phrase it in a way that they are unsure about everything for legal reasons.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I trust none of yous.

For all I know, all you accounts could be more accounts made by Nicki and are all interacting with each other to give the illusion of being different people.

I am even starting to doubt my myself haha

Relistening to part 2, chapter 10; Better Call Paul,

I very much get the impression that the 2 Johnnies are very dubious of Pauls story.
I get this impression far more now than I did the first time I heard it.

I say the lads know exactly everything that went on but have to phrase it in a way that they are unsure about everything for legal reasons.

You’re spot on ! It’s very “ it’s Rebecca Vardys account” emphasis on account as to not identify and publicly blame one person .

The housemates, they would have known her as her real name I’m assuming so what would she have done if he referred to her as Nikki in front of them when having his breakfast or in the club ? There’s no answer I know , too many questions 🤣🤯

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.