The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the girl is deranged hahaha I am honestly flabbergasted at the carry on, she’s like the boogieman I feel she’s everywhere can’t trust anyone ffs.

Reactions: 5
But you see the benefit of her contacting total strangers to herself from multiple fake accounts. There is no benefit, no logic and no morals to anything that has come out.
I meant I don't see how this angle would make her look better now that she's in the tit show. I don't see the benefit in being a stalker/catfish/psycho at all!

Reactions: 4
I meant I don't see how this angle would make her look better now that she's in the tit show. I don't see the benefit in being a stalker/catfish/psycho at all!
She could resurrect mother Theresa and it wouldn’t change people’s opinions of her. It’s not about being in the tit, it’s about being in the news.

Reactions: 4
Can I ask-what was the university issue? Why did they get involved with a cheating scandal?
It wasn't a cheating scandal. They discovered she was catfishing people. There was also a meeting called with her Uni class and a professional took in to talk about catfishing and the consequences and dangers but that obviously didn't phase her.

Reactions: 3
It’s the guy who was texting / calling her for 3 years, called it a “relationship” & used photoshopped photos of them on his profile that takes me to the fair.
Like does ANYONE on here believe they could daily text & call someone for 3yrs but never meet them? Or even FaceTime them? AND call it a relationship.
now that is insane behaviour in my book!

I also think this all makes these guys look like such saps! The lure of a hot looking woman! Jesus Christ. Surely the hottest woman on earth could be an absolute dose of shite in real life!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
It’s the guy who was texting / calling her for 3 years, called it a “relationship” & used photoshopped photos of them on his profile that takes me to the fair.
Like does ANYONE on here believe they could daily text & call someone for 3yrs but never meet them? Or even FaceTime them? AND call it a relationship.
now that is insane behaviour in my book!

I also think this all makes these guys look like such saps! The lure of a hot looking woman! Jesus Christ. Surely the hottest woman on earth could be an absolute dose of shite in real life!
no doubt about it that he is a sap, no buts or trying to justify his part in it, he has to hold up his hand and own what he done. I’d say he got catfished himself in the beginning, he got sent a few pics by what he thought was this absolute lasher, he starts showing all the lads this lashers pic, telling them how she’s so hot and really into him, after a few weeks, all the lads are asking how he’s getting on with that lasher he showed them so he proceeds to lie through his teeth and tell them that she can’t get enough of him, they’re riding like rabbits and she’s an animal in bed. Now a few weeks later he finds out he’s catfished, but what can he do? Tell the lads that she’s fake and expose himself for saying all that bs, he can’t risk Nikki coming out with the truth either because that will expose him to all the lads that he now thinks look up to him because he’s going with a lasher so he’s now invested in keeping Nikki quiet by being friendly to save face, and the absolute stupidity of all things gets mixed up in the whole scenario probably because it made him feel better about his own stupidity watching others get caught out as well.

Reactions: 39
.... There won't be a child christened Niamh... Nicole, Cora or Emma, or Muireann even for the next 10 years in Ireland.

• Haha
Reactions: 102
No harm but Niamh sounds bleeping mighty craic. Think she done it for the pure craic of it, she's prob laughing it up tonight 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Might be a very big stretch here but there is a Niamh Farrell following Rory McIlroy on Instagram. Could Rory McIlroy be the "well know NI athlete" just made the account to say this

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
No harm but Niamh sounds bleeping mighty craic. Think she done it for the pure craic of it, she's prob laughing it up tonight 😂😂
Aye, it’s some craic alright, this whole thing isn’t over yet, there’s probably a host of married men, lads in relationships after being contacted by her, and if any of them were made public, it could ruin them even if the interaction with Cora/Hannah/Emma/Muireann/Dearbhala/Nikki was completely innocent on their behalf. Do you actually think any partner would 100% believe them after what just broke?
They’ll think their fella seen a hot girl and think that he was trying it on with her.
Aye, a bit of craic alright.

Reactions: 12
Lads, I’m in brisbane and I actually can’t keep up to this mad craic 🤣🤣 loving it. Can’t wait to be the great one showing everyone all the screenshots and stuff in the pub 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.