The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again... She's been doing this for 8 years! She's been called out, she's lost jobs and not been reemployed because of this and still hasn't stopped. Doing something like this is the only way to stop herself and Football Paul from bleeping with people! End of!!
Fully agree with this - if a fella had set up a fake profile, sent and solicited pictures from multiple girls, set up fake dates and when called out on his behaviour had his “friends” text and abuse the girls you can be certain a stop would’ve been put to it far quicker. Fairplayto Johnny for speaking about it, and would imagine a lot of lads will come forward with similar stories. She was playing with fire and should rightfully suffer the consequences now

Reactions: 50
I’m just waiting for her to comment on this thread! You just know she’s on tattle. Is there much mention of gaa in other threads? I bet she’s commented somewhere. Gona have a good snoop now!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm in two minds about all this all day. Yes the lads had every right to put the episode out but surely they would have known what a witch hunt it would turn into? No they never named anyone involved but Ireland is so small. Sprinkle in a few details like its GAA players that went to America and it's not hard to figure out. Maybe they should have kept this episode for their Patreon? Nicky needs to be stopped but this is getting a bit mad now. I'm not sure this is the help she needs.
In the words of Me Joolie.. nah... nah nah nah na nah ... she had it coming

I’m just waiting for her to comment on this thread! You just know she’s on tattle. Is there much mention of gaa in other threads? I bet she’s commented somewhere. Gona have a good snoop now!
She's Goujon

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Maybe I’m being harsh or unfair but I think she deserves to be outed so people are made aware of this behaviour. Number 1 she has been doing it for years and number 2 she clearly has not learned her lesson after being caught by Johnny. If she had owned up and been remorseful fair enough- But no, instead when caught she first made the muireann page and when she was caught from that she made the shannon page to try put all the blame on this shannon. And even then after all of that she made another page trying to talk to Johnny again pretending to be a gaurd.

Why should anyone deserve to get away with that? As the psychologist said people need to be taught to be remorseful for her actions and she’s clearly showing no signs of remorse. Doesn’t need to be a ‘witch hunt’ but bleeping hell she’s been at this for years now. People citing mental health etc IMO she’s just unhappy in her life because she’s well enough to come up with a highly believable fake page(s) and con numerous men. It’s the most highly believable catfish I’ve ever seen anyway. Yes she may need help but she also deserves to face her actions when she clearly isn’t learning. If shes left off she’ll take a break and be at it again in 6 months.

Reactions: 57
Maybe I’m being harsh or unfair but I think she deserves to be outed so people are made aware of this behaviour. Number 1 she has been doing it for years and number 2 she clearly has not learned her lesson after being caught by Johnny. If she had owned up and been remorseful fair enough- But no, instead when caught she first made the muireann page and when she was caught from that she made the shannon page to try put all the blame on this shannon. And even then after all of that she made another page trying to talk to Johnny again pretending to be a gaurd.

Why should anyone deserve to get away with that? As the psychologist said people need to be taught to be remorseful for her actions and she’s clearly showing no signs of remorse. Doesn’t need to be a ‘witch hunt’ but bleeping hell she’s been at this for years now. People citing mental health etc IMO she’s just unhappy in her life because she’s well enough to come up with a highly believable fake page(s) and con numerous men. It’s the most highly believable catfish I’ve ever seen anyway. Yes she may need help but she also deserves to face her actions when she clearly isn’t learning. If shes left off she’ll take a break and be at it again in 6 months.
👏👏👏 Agree with every word. It's worrying it has taken something this large scale to call her out. I'm not even convinced it'll stop her, she'll just make more fake pages!

Reactions: 16
👏👏👏 Agree with every word. It's worrying it has taken something this large scale to call her out. I'm not even convinced it'll stop her, she'll just make more fake pages!
Defo won’t stop her. After Johnny literally caught her out fully she still chanced texting him again off a fake page pretending to be a gaurd. She’ll let it blow over and start again she’s not going to stop after years of it- she’s literally a professional

Reactions: 23
Is “Nikki” the name the two boys have created to hide the identity of the catfish? It would make sense that they did with the actual Nikki replying to comments on insta

Reactions: 5
Football Paul has to be involved. The lads only seem to have used different names for football Paul and Nikki ? The rest of the characters are the correct names

Reactions: 6
WhatsApp circulating that Niamh is a teacher in a south Dublin secondary school, I won’t name the school but there’s a picture of her with her class. She really should not be allowed around kids!

• Wow
Reactions: 36
What insta comments?
Yeah, they never used the real names. Niamh is the name that always popped up, she used all these fake accounts to lure them in and the real Niamh was there as the friendly friend when Cora/ Hannah whoever didn’t turn up

Was this the Cora pic used at the 3 arena gig does anyone know? I’m nearly certain it was

Yeah, they never used the real names. Niamh is the name that always popped up, she used all these fake accounts to lure them in and the real Niamh was there as the friendly friend when Cora/ Hannah whoever didn’t turn up

Was this the Cora pic used at the 3 arena gig does anyone know? I’m nearly certain it was

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Football Paul has to be involved. The lads only seem to have used different names for football Paul and Nikki ? The rest of the characters are the correct names
At the end of the story did the lads not say its up to "Nikki and football pail" now which seems to show Paul is involved

Reactions: 7
At the end of the story did the lads not say its up to "Nikki and football pail" now which seems to show Paul is involved
Because they know as well as the rest of us that he has more to do with it than what he’s letting on. I’ve seen a screenshot of a WhatsApp conversation Paul had with Johnny B after the podcast Monday, basically begging them to make it clear that he had nothing to do with the catfish and then Johnny saying they thought they made it clear in the podcasts that he had been duped too. Johnny was basically telling him to only talk to his close circle of family and friends and it would all pass eventually 😬

Reactions: 7
Because they know as well as the rest of us that he has more to do with it than what he’s letting on. I’ve seen a screenshot of a WhatsApp conversation Paul had with Johnny B after the podcast Monday, basically begging them to make it clear that he had nothing to do with the catfish and then Johnny saying they thought they made it clear in the podcasts that he had been duped too. Johnny was basically telling him to only talk to his close circle of family and friends and it would all pass eventually 😬
If football Paul is found out to be involved, Tipperary club champo could be a spicy watch this year

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lads what I can’t figure out, there’s a photo of the Tipp footballer who won’t be named and Nicky on this thread and she’s on his lap. You cannot tell me that he isn’t involved. Explain to me why they’re so pally if he was in a 3 year relationship with a completely different woman

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.