The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the chances cora , nikki, muireann mrs clause etc are currently reading this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It's crazy the amount of people she has catfished. 3 Monaghan county footballers, 2 Tyrone County footballers and 2 from Armagh 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She must have a book the size of the yellow pages with different emai addresses and passwords

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I dont know how she hasn't got confused in who she's trying to act like, because then she befriends the person and still has to keep the act up. I know of one fella that she told she played sport and asked him to go watch her and by this stage she was friends with the fella so she was there with him whilst he thought he was there watching this girl he had been texting but really it was her 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 28
It's crazy the amount of people she has catfished. 3 Monaghan county footballers, 2 Tyrone County footballers and 2 from Armagh 🙈
A few from Tipp too from what I’ve gathered - both hurlers and footballers. Mental to get away with it this long

Reactions: 7
I dont know how she hasn't got confused in who she's trying to act like, because then she befriends the person and still has to keep the act up. I know of one fella that she told she played sport and asked him to go watch her and by this stage she was friends with the fella so she was there with him whilst he thought he was there watching this girl he had been texting but really it was her 🙈
She is brazen out!

Reactions: 1
My question is that was Johnny not in any way concerned at any point that this nut job knows exactly where he lives 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 101
I'm also wondering what has happened now with "Nikki's" housemates. After the first catfish episode I was convinced they must have been in on it, with Johnny B sitting at their table and waiting for a non-existent person to show up. From the second catfish episode it seems they really didn't know and Nikki had them convinced that she had a friend Cora that they just hadn't met. I would feel awfully uncomfortable living in a house with someone with such a duplicitous life!

This is the girls pictures that were being used
Is this definitely the girl? I don't think that's the same girl whose pic was up on screen at the 3Arena gig, although she was very similar looking.

This is the girls pictures that were being used
Is this definitely the girl? I don't think that's the same girl whose pic was up on screen at the 3Arena gig, although she was very similar looking

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm also wondering what has happened now with "Nikki's" housemates. After the first catfish episode I was convinced they must have been in on it, with Johnny B sitting at their table and waiting for a non-existent person to show up. From the second catfish episode it seems they really didn't know and Nikki had them convinced that she had a friend Cora that they just hadn't met. I would feel awfully uncomfortable living in a house with someone with such a duplicitous life!

Is this definitely the girl? I don't think that's the same girl whose pic was up on screen at the 3Arena gig, although she was very similar looking.

Is this definitely the girl? I don't think that's the same girl whose pic was up on screen at the 3Arena gig, although she was very similar looking
THE girls pick at the 3arena was "Cora" the girl in the other pictures is Niamh/Nikki

Reactions: 2
THE girls pick at the 3arena was "Cora" the girl in the other pictures is Niamh/Nikki
Oh I know. I don't think I replied to the previous poster correctly. A previous poster at page three had a pic of a girl that she said was used by Nikki/Niamh as Cora. But I think the pic I posted above is actually the person's image that Niamh/Nikki used as Cora.

Reactions: 2
Monaghan I think.

You would think if she's been doing it for this long her family/friends would have become aware of it and have intervened. I really don't believe there is nothing illegal going on here
She's from portadown Co armagh

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Victim blaming BS. The man was deceived by someone who has made this their life's work.
Is he meant to live like a monk and never message a girl again?
Absolutely not lad, how did you pick that up? The topic of conversation was about the public outing of who Nikki really is and the reasoning or morality behind it. My comment if you play with feathers prepare to get your ass tickled, is just a funny analogy about the consequences of Nikki/Niamh doing the catfish in the first place and the two lads talking about it publicly. Both parties have to accept what comes next if anything. I would hope everyone could just move on but I think there will be another chapter, if we on the outside ever hear about it who knows.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely not lad, how did you pick that up? The topic of conversation was about the public outing of who Nikki really is and the reasoning or morality behind it. My comment if you play with feathers prepare to get your ass tickled, is just a funny analogy about the consequences of Nikki/Niamh doing the catfish in the first place and the two lads talking about it publicly. Both parties have to accept what comes next if anything. I would hope everyone could just move on but I think there will be another chapter, if we on the outside ever hear about it who knows.
Johnny B is that you Lad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
"Colm" is alledgedly Kieran McGeary from Tyrone
Think this could be right as he was at college in England with Armagh fellas around the dates that they stated, think he got a worse deal than Johnny when he wasn't even texting her and still got caught up badly in it to go as far as putting up photos with someone in bed claiming to be him 🙈🙈

Reactions: 19
Think this could be right as he was at college in England with Armagh fellas around the dates that they stated, think he got a worse deal than Johnny when he wasn't even texting her and still got caught up badly in it to go as far as putting up photos with someone in bed claiming to be him 🙈🙈
Don't think it's fair to have this guys name here. He hasn't done anything to warrant it or draw attention to himself only be unlucky enough to cross paths with this horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Footballer Paul is 100% in on it! Had pics on his own story of “Cora” pretending she was at his house, also reposted stories from “Cora’s” page claiming they were in the same pub

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm in two minds about all this all day. Yes the lads had every right to put the episode out but surely they would have known what a witch hunt it would turn into? No they never named anyone involved but Ireland is so small. Sprinkle in a few details like its GAA players that went to America and it's not hard to figure out. Maybe they should have kept this episode for their Patreon? Nicky needs to be stopped but this is getting a bit mad now. I'm not sure this is the help she needs.

Reactions: 13
Again... She's been doing this for 8 years! She's been called out, she's lost jobs and not been reemployed because of this and still hasn't stopped. Doing something like this is the only way to stop herself and Football Paul from bleeping with people! End of!!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.