Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Did we love the staged reunion with the dog videoed for the gram? Surely daveh went and got her so he obviously went into the house, she waited outside so he could film the dog as it ran to her 😂 would you be arsed like!!
I thought the same! Wait for the ‘happy Christmas’ post later. You’d swear she was serving in Iran and was after coming home without a limb.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
Honestly. I feel bad for anyone ending up in hosp and having surgery on Xmas day after doing something very kind.

maybe others may disagree but I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

Reactions: 46

raryrary

I always picture the influencer nights away with the hubbies as so bland.

The agony of getting the perfect shot of the outfit before dinner. Filming the shit out of dinner itself to prove you eat. Then passionately racing back to the room after dinner to throw up the “New Post!” hidden outfit pic. Begging for delicious engagement. Sitting there for the night then panned our watching the loveheart eyes and flames roll in, always keeping guard for jealous trolls. BEST night away. Wait 1-2 days for the “take me back” barrage of the outfit pics that didn’t make the initial cut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion:

Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, now the finger seems fine. Still able to tan, sell clothes and drink wine

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Did we love the staged reunion with the dog videoed for the gram? Surely daveh went and got her so he obviously went into the house, she waited outside so he could film the dog as it ran to her 😂 would you be arsed like!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
So according to Terrie your teeth are bad if there not 100% straight. Very rich coming from the fact that she didn’t have to pay for hers. So infuriating that so many young impressionable followers will now feel ‘influenced’ to pay to have the perfect teeth from watching her stories. No wonder this generation of young people are becoming insecure with their appearance and spending ridiculous amounts of money from watching these people daily.
If Terrie was offered a free 3rd tit she would say it’s bad to have 2. She is so toxic. It’s hard to believe she is a nurse, she is so irresponsible & frankly dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Me three!! And I would have loved to see her trying to flog the tan to my class anyway!
Cannot imagine her holding a conversation with any of my class..or the lecturers. 🤯 The airy fairy thing has to be an act though, surely?
Hopefully she keeps the head down and just does the work and doesn't find the need to post about it whilst there... couldn't see that going down well.
[/QUOTE]
Not a Terrie fan in the slightest but can we not insinuate she’s unintelligent because she’s attractive/into make up tan/acting airy fairy etc etc. Women can act airy fairy and wear tan and still be intelligent and hold a intelligent conversation with classmates/lecturers. So tired of that narrative, it’s been forced upon women for so long. We need to do better and not judge one another like that. She’s a qualified nurse and got into a post grad course, she’s not brain dead.

Reactions: 31

Facesisafool

VIP Member
I absolutely love all the dramatics after work getting in the shower before she goes near David and then in the fucking height of it she waltzs home in pjs 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She needs to shut up about Christmas now. It’s over. She missed it, move on. Jesus these people have absolutely zero ability to cope with any kind of spanner in the works as they are so used to getting what they want at every turn. You would think she would have a bit more perspective being Ireland’s first and only nurse who battled through the frontlines throughout the pandemic. And sorry but I will absolutely howl if she’s kept in over NYE. Does anyone know why she requires so much surgery anyway? Was the finger almost severed? I’m not saying she got what she deserved.. but I’ve never liked her since her whole cervical cancer scandal when she made out like she had it when she only had a few cells removed, a completely normal procedure that loads of people have to endure. She’s a total idiot. I for one am happy I’ll be spared this face on my feed 🤪🤪🤪 for the next while. DOSE
That cervical cancer story was an absolute disgrace. She acted like she was diagnosed with cancer and not abnormal cells. I remember her saying that she was speaking to the doctor and was like “I don’t know why this happened to me” and the doctor apparently said “you’ve been so stressed, away from family blah blah blah”. Stress does not cause abnormal cervical cells, such a bullshit fake conversation she invented for drama. I had abnormal cells, grade 3. I too had them removed during a little procedure. It is worrying for any woman but it is also perfectly normal and it does NOT mean you have cancer or are on the path to cancer. There’s a 5/10% chance those abnormal cells could turn into cancerous cells if not removed, but that takes years. She was a complete an utter drama Queen about it, she let on like she had been diagnosed with cancer. She never said it was abnormal cells, kept it all hush hush so people would speculate. You’d think as a nurse she would have a bit of perspective and cop on. We need people to encourage women to go for their smears but also not to panic if you have abnormal cells cause it’s very common and not automatically cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

LilMissSunshine

I seen there was a call for influencers to be paid €20,000 to talk about COVID. What an absolute slap in the face for healthcare workers that having been working non stop for months. And asking influencers that have been traipsing around Ireland on freebie trips to educate younger people on the effects of not staying at home🙄🙄🙄
I like following all these bloggers although recently (since lockdown) i have seen a different side and had to unfollow a lot of bloggers. I refollowed terrie when she "went back nursing" to help stop covid. That turned out to be more for the gram than people's health. Her and her pals have flaunted every rule and continue to do so in the worst effected country. This actually breaks my heart that they could receive such crazy money to promote advice they have NEVER followed.. Not even nurse terrie. I work in health care.. Most days i get beaten up by clients who are coocooning since march and cannot leave their service..they have severe intellectual disabilities so do not understand why they have to stay at home. We do 30 hour shifts to avoid too much staff coming and going to prevent them getting sick. Our own social lives are so limited as the clients are so vulnerable.. Then nurse terrie flaunting all the rules being hailed a hero while ignoring all guidelines and will probably get a massive wage to "advise" us all to be safe. If as a hse staff she accepts a wage to promote covid guidelines she should be ashamed of herself

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Clangers2

VIP Member
I cannot with this girl. I am a nurse and she is an embarrassment to our profession. She could have stayed quiet or took a little break from insta over Xmas but the constant updates and posting and shit about jake missing her....the biggest attention seeking insecure pity party show I've ever come across. How fucking embarrassing. I am scarleh for you Terrie you cut your hand and for a little infection. Meanwhile we are in a fucking worldwide pandemic and there are people who are losing loved ones and can't even attend a funeral or hold their hands while they take their last breaths and this one acting like she is in a horrific situation fuck off terrie,you've really done it for me this time. And in the height of covid as a nurse for infection control purposes coming home from hospital in a fucking pajamas into her home around others and putting them at such high risk how fucking stupid is she.
And daveh is worse he must be a gobshite of the heighest order to put up with her shite 24/7 attention seeking. I've finally unfollowed after this she is an insensitive selfish desperate fool.

Does anyone remember the time she fell of her bike and acted like she was almost decapitated? Think she had a few scratches and that was about the height of her injuries 😂
Yes I do,she cut her face and let on she was having reconstructive plastic surgery,then the irregular cells on her smear that she had to get burnt off (like thousands of women do every year) she tried to insinuate she had cervical cancer then.....she is unwell mentally like she actually makes up stuff and steers people into the wrong direction purposely for attention.....and if she isn't getting it she has a breakdown

• Heart
Reactions: 28

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I am actually upset that she has gotten access to that vaccine. She is a cunt. There I’ve said it. How dare she get that vaccine when she is a pretend nurse at best. She has no shame

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She is such an idiot. That’ll teach her now for thinking she’s Dr Terrie Dolittle, patron saint of rescuing animals. What was she thinking?! And all recorded for the gram of course because did you even rescue a stray dog on the m50 if you didn’t record it and tell everyone about it for bragging rights? Obviously it’s not nice that she missed Christmas but she’s so insufferable and has such a martyr complex that I just can’t feel sorry for her. What she did was seriously stupid. She’s lucky a dog bite was all that happened to her

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Yeah like it's crap she was in hospital for Christmas day but then I think oh wait there are so many kids that are dealing with cancer or other awful illnesses and were in hospital Christmas day and maybe won't get home for weeks or months and I feel sorry for them and not Terry and her f#%king sob story.
Seriously the carry on of her is too much, you're a 30 something year old woman, get a grip!!

Reactions: 26

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
An eye shadow quad and lipstick!!!!!! OMG I’ve been waiting for SOMEONE to release an eye shadow quad with colours I’ve never seen before and nude lipstick.....There are literally NO nude lipsticks on the market!!

This has made my day. Thank you Terror... take all my money......

• Haha
Reactions: 24