Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to shut up about Christmas now. It’s over. She missed it, move on. Jesus these people have absolutely zero ability to cope with any kind of spanner in the works as they are so used to getting what they want at every turn. You would think she would have a bit more perspective being Ireland’s first and only nurse who battled through the frontlines throughout the pandemic. And sorry but I will absolutely howl if she’s kept in over NYE. Does anyone know why she requires so much surgery anyway? Was the finger almost severed? I’m not saying she got what she deserved.. but I’ve never liked her since her whole cervical cancer scandal when she made out like she had it when she only had a few cells removed, a completely normal procedure that loads of people have to endure. She’s a total idiot. I for one am happy I’ll be spared this face on my feed 🤪🤪🤪 for the next while. DOSE
That cervical cancer story was an absolute disgrace. She acted like she was diagnosed with cancer and not abnormal cells. I remember her saying that she was speaking to the doctor and was like “I don’t know why this happened to me” and the doctor apparently said “you’ve been so stressed, away from family blah blah blah”. Stress does not cause abnormal cervical cells, such a bullshit fake conversation she invented for drama. I had abnormal cells, grade 3. I too had them removed during a little procedure. It is worrying for any woman but it is also perfectly normal and it does NOT mean you have cancer or are on the path to cancer. There’s a 5/10% chance those abnormal cells could turn into cancerous cells if not removed, but that takes years. She was a complete an utter drama Queen about it, she let on like she had been diagnosed with cancer. She never said it was abnormal cells, kept it all hush hush so people would speculate. You’d think as a nurse she would have a bit of perspective and cop on. We need people to encourage women to go for their smears but also not to panic if you have abnormal cells cause it’s very common and not automatically cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So I would assume she’s saying surgery so the 99% of the population who aren’t medics may think it’s big surgery, I assume it’s a surgical wash out which is basically going into theatre for a sterile rinse - she’s on IVs so obviously got an infection & they’re washing it a few times a day so I assume it’s surgical wash outs which would be the norm if maybe you had an infected wound or got cut with glass & needed surgical wash out, now I’m open to correction but I don’t think it’s surgery as such and more like sterile surgical wash out. Anyone want to add or correct me ?
Oh my god 😂😂 if this is the case then she is absolutely not well. She needs a surgical wash out of that brain of hers too by the sounds of it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m no medic do have no clue how accurate her tales of hospital now are. But she absolutely bullshitted her way through the abnormal cells part of her life. Portrayed as if she had cervical cancer. The utter drama, she of all people as a nurse should have known what the situation was and how simply and easily it’s resolved with a really tiny change of it ever developing.
I was going through similar myself at the time and after thought afterwards she was only looking for sympathy.

She’s be off galavanting around the world of covid wasn’t here. For someone who harps on about family she spends most of her time on the other side of the world

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah like it's crap she was in hospital for Christmas day but then I think oh wait there are so many kids that are dealing with cancer or other awful illnesses and were in hospital Christmas day and maybe won't get home for weeks or months and I feel sorry for them and not Terry and her f#%king sob story.
Seriously the carry on of her is too much, you're a 30 something year old woman, get a grip!!
Spot on. Well said. People far worse off than Her missing her Christmas dinner. She got bitten big bloody deal, it was her own fault.

She doesn’t have kids. She never works at Christmas. Why is she acting like she’s missed out ? She’s broken rules all her life
Exactly, Christmas is for kids. She’s a grown woman, absolutely no cop on.

Reactions: 8
Spot on. Well said. People far worse off than Her missing her Christmas dinner. She got bitten big bloody deal, it was her own fault.

I actually think Terri is stil a kid in her head. Even though she’s a nurse it’s like she never grew up and see that daveh he’s got the look of a very very aggressive angry person in his face !

Reactions: 12
He is so aggressive but all the Fitzpatricks seem aggressive. Not able to regulate at all. Love to know what terries fam think of him...would you like your daughter with an immature aggressive fella?

Reactions: 14
That cervical cancer story was an absolute disgrace. She acted like she was diagnosed with cancer and not abnormal cells. I remember her saying that she was speaking to the doctor and was like “I don’t know why this happened to me” and the doctor apparently said “you’ve been so stressed, away from family blah blah blah”. Stress does not cause abnormal cervical cells, such a bullshit fake conversation she invented for drama. I had abnormal cells, grade 3. I too had them removed during a little procedure. It is worrying for any woman but it is also perfectly normal and it does NOT mean you have cancer or are on the path to cancer. There’s a 5/10% chance those abnormal cells could turn into cancerous cells if not removed, but that takes years. She was a complete an utter drama Queen about it, she let on like she had been diagnosed with cancer. She never said it was abnormal cells, kept it all hush hush so people would speculate. You’d think as a nurse she would have a bit of perspective and cop on. We need people to encourage women to go for their smears but also not to panic if you have abnormal cells cause it’s very common and not automatically cancer.
Was this discussed at the time in this thread??? Would love to see what she was posting back then

He is so aggressive but all the Fitzpatricks seem aggressive. Not able to regulate at all. Love to know what terries fam think of him...would you like your daughter with an immature aggressive fella?
He reminds me of the Dad, every time they post up a clip with him in it he is so narky and aggressive I think. I know they do be winding him up but he seems like a total grump

Reactions: 2
He reminds me of the Dad, every time they post up a clip with him in it he is so narky and aggressive I think. I know they do be winding him up but he seems like a total grump
Yes. Exactly like the dad. Like it's not normal to be that aggressive. Most likely they were shouted at when they were children when misbehaving and now they think that's just how you react when things dont go your way. Alot of work needed there. Hopefully not passed on to next generation when dealing with behaviour

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the passive aggressive post she put up last night? Some quote about if you are not happy in yourself you are not capable of being happy for other people or some other bullshit??

Stop posting on Instagram looking for smypathy...its incredibly needy and childish. You are not the first person in hospital nor the first person to have to spend Christmas in hospital or not getting to see your family at Christmas.

She must have splinters in her arse from the cross she hangs herself on constantly playing the martyr and Saint 🥴🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you for this. I remember this at the time the absolute dramatics of her. Hidden and subtle posts and how she found a new lease of life and appreciaten. At the time there were people crying watching her story
Galz who snap kissing her feet saying how brave she was
I felt the only one like really???? Such a common procedure and thought it was a disgrace how she was going on like she had cancer. Talking about surgery and "i dont remember any of that day after I heard those words"
"I Just fell apart and crumbled " what an insult to those diagnosed with cancer.

Reactions: 9
Yes. Exactly like the dad. Like it's not normal to be that aggressive. Most likely they were shouted at when they were children when misbehaving and now they think that's just how you react when things dont go your way. Alot of work needed there. Hopefully not passed on to next generation when dealing with behaviour
I think their mother ( rip) ruined them.. brought them up to believe anything they want they get and if they don’t get it they just have to have a tantrum and they’ll get it then! No wonder the father is aggressive they drive him mad on purpose and him that has a heart condition you’d think they’d do the opposite, even the mother used to speak to him like he was a child, none of them ever show him any respect from what I can see

Reactions: 1

She’s doesnt even eat a dinner let’s face it! Naturally thin my arse! If she stood sideways you’d see through her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What does he work as ???? He def has that aggressive look about him

Reactions: 1
What does he work as ???? He def has that aggressive look about him
Someone said here a while ago it was landscaping or something like that but could be wrong. Looks like the type to get into bother when’s he out. He reminds me of the type of partner you would be on eggshells with

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t have kids. She never works at Christmas. Why is she acting like she’s missed out ? She’s broken rules all her life
How did she afford working Christmas. As a student nurse I have been on for Christmas every year since I was 16(while being a healthcare assistant, and the past 2 years as a student nurse)

How did she afford working Christmas. As a student nurse I have been on for Christmas every year since I was 16(while being a healthcare assistant, and the past 2 years as a student nurse)
Avoid **

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Because she is only a Mickey Mouse nurse who doesn’t actually do any work, just throws on the uniform every now and again as though it were a cape and she is going to save us all from the depths of despair. She only uses her qualifications for bragging rights. She wouldn’t be caught dead working as a nurse full time

Reactions: 16
Think it’s pretty grim to be bringing up the Fitzpatricks mother. Terrie definitely isn’t perfect but to speak about anyone’s dead mother is a new level of low??

Reactions: 10
Anyone see someone from daily mail looking to talk to her? Comment is under her latest post. Is this news now? Are these influencers famous and this story will sell papers?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is the girl he is calling out on here? Because I want to say fair play to her 👏🏻👏🏻 I followed up sending him this!! They really have no idea what people have been through this year!! They should be ASHAMED of themselves and I hope the Fitzpatrick’s read this!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.