Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes let’s all provide ID to Facebook to ‘verify’ our accounts and watch all these pathetic influencers follower count drop through the floor as the bots they bought disappear.

Reactions: 23
I agree that message was a bit much, but I would love to know why she cropped out some of the message? What is she trying to hide.. she’s exposing a ‘troll’ but is being selective? That is probably one message that went too far out of many?

Reactions: 5
Yes let’s all provide ID to Facebook to ‘verify’ our accounts and watch all these pathetic influencers follower count drop through the floor as the bots they bought disappear.
So true. Bring on the verification. Someone would hardly hide anyway if they are calling her out on her animal abuse, what's wrong with that?

Reactions: 3
If that comes in there should also be no delete for comments and you should have to contact Instagram with a very valid reason for blocking someone, if someone is being stalked and harrased which can be proven then yes you should be able to get them blocked but not just because you don't like someone telling you the truth

Reactions: 12
Yeah I’d have no problem posting with my real account if they hadn’t me blocked in the first place for a tiny bit of criticism or for not answering a question they don’t like! I get the whole them thinking that we’re hiding behind fake accounts but that’s because we’re blocked! They need to be held accountable for only showing one side of the story too! As you say... stop blocking comments. Nasty comments need to go so maybe insta needs a moderator.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree that the person who messaged is taking things a bit far, but maybe if she was a bit more transparent she wouldnt get so much hate. I've also barely seen one media outlet address the numerous scandals she has been involved in, are they all blind or are they just in her pockets? As ye said, bring on verification and lets watch the influencers' followers dwindle 😊

Reactions: 5
Ya fair play to her. Terries cuter than the rest of them..she will always have a career once the influencer game implodes..she's making her money, banking it and still have something to fall back on. Shes not stupid but she is sneaky.
Definitely, I think shes starting to realise it's not gonna last for much longer and she needs to have Plan B to fall back on! If the rest of them had any cop on they'd do the same or start a business like Just Jordan or So Sue

Reactions: 6
Me three!! And I would have loved to see her trying to flog the tan to my class anyway!
[/QUOTE]

Cannot imagine her holding a conversation with any of my class..or the lecturers. 🤯 The airy fairy thing has to be an act though, surely?
Hopefully she keeps the head down and just does the work and doesn't find the need to post about it whilst there... couldn't see that going down well.

Reactions: 4
I bloody reported her to doggie angels where she adopted Jake from because she brought it on herself. Up to that point I thought she was a prick but seemed a good enough dog owner but that did it. Maybe if she took ownership of her actions and evaluated the 'trolling' she would see its her out of order behavior. Instead though she is such a narcissist she blocks and screams troll
Why did u report her what did I miss?

Me three!! And I would have loved to see her trying to flog the tan to my class anyway!
Cannot imagine her holding a conversation with any of my class..or the lecturers. 🤯 The airy fairy thing has to be an act though, surely?
Hopefully she keeps the head down and just does the work and doesn't find the need to post about it whilst there... couldn't see that going down well.
[/QUOTE]
Not a Terrie fan in the slightest but can we not insinuate she’s unintelligent because she’s attractive/into make up tan/acting airy fairy etc etc. Women can act airy fairy and wear tan and still be intelligent and hold a intelligent conversation with classmates/lecturers. So tired of that narrative, it’s been forced upon women for so long. We need to do better and not judge one another like that. She’s a qualified nurse and got into a post grad course, she’s not brain dead.

Reactions: 31
Not a Terrie fan in the slightest but can we not insinuate she’s unintelligent because she’s attractive/into make up tan/acting airy fairy etc etc. Women can act airy fairy and wear tan and still be intelligent and hold a intelligent conversation with classmates/lecturers. So tired of that narrative, it’s been forced upon women for so long. We need to do better and not judge one another like that. She’s a qualified nurse and got into a post grad course, she’s not brain dead.
[/QUOTE]
Never said she was unintelligent. Don't give a crap what she looks like etc..she acts a dope. From my experience from my classes there not many would be fond of Terrie eek everything is so amazing McEvoy.. but I am sure it's an act and she can do the work. Don't bring feminist shite here.

Reactions: 8
[/QUOTE]
I don’t think it’s about wearing tan I think it’s more the eeeeek eeeeeep OMG everything is hilarious for mad bastard mcavoid act she puts on

[/QUOTE]
I didn't insinuate that at all. I would ne
I don’t think it’s about wearing tan I think it’s more the eeeeek eeeeeep OMG everything is hilarious for mad bastard mcavoid act she puts on
[/QUOTE]

That is exactly it. Its hard work in the college, which I am sure she is well able for from what I have heard of her. However if she takes her usual act of being the first person to ever do such a thing, it wont be well received.

Excuse me i
[/QUOTE] Hey, I’m highly attractive and wear makeup and tan! 🤣🤣🤣 but she actually said to sosue in her comments that she would be representing Bahama Body in the RCSI! Bit vacuous don’t you think? Also it’s not hard to get into a post grad course! You literally just pay the money for it!

I didn't insinuate that at all. I would ne

[/QUOTE]

That is exactly it. Its hard work in the college, which I am sure she is well able for from what I have heard of her. However if she takes her usual act of being the first person to ever do such a thing, it wont be well received.
[/QUOTE]
That's exactly what I was getting at. As wrong as it is they expect 100% dedication, head down and modesty. I don't doubt her ability and intelligence for one second and I'm sure she's a hard worker but if a gifted stay lands in the middle of term will terror say no?

Yes I mean theses influencers buy so much of their followers. I have never really understood who these exact followers And how bots work but the followers are not real people!! And considering she blocks every follower and comment she doesn’t like, how is she going to expect Instagram to hold people responsible. Double standard surely?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.