Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He took it down and replaced it with "If you're partner is not an online troll they deserve a gift" and then a #ad for Nike. 🤣🤣
The girl that commented wasn't a troll she used her own personal account to call out his wife for being a drama queen.
What exactly happened or was said between him and the girl? Did someone send him a DM or was it a comment on a post? 🙏

What exactly happened or was said between him and the girl? Did someone send him a DM or was it a comment on a post? 🙏
A girl sent a DM to Terry basically saying her and her friends all agreed that Terry was being overly dramatic about being in hospital for Christmas, it's not like she has cancer and she needs to just stop going on about it.
David reposted the message and kept the girl's name private because his wife asked him to but showed her profile pic. And just captioned saying "her time will come".

Reactions: 3
A girl sent a DM to Terry basically saying her and her friends all agreed that Terry was being overly dramatic about being in hospital for Christmas, it's not like she has cancer and she needs to just stop going on about it.
David reposted the message and kept the girl's name private because his wife asked him to but showed her profile pic. And just captioned saying "her time will come".
The fact he doesn’t see that as bullying and threatening behavior shows how thick both him and Terri are. She sent the message to Terri, not to David. So Is she the little pathetic wife who needs her husband to defend her? He admitted Terri asked him not to show the name which tells us all they planned this together to try and publicly shame someone else.

Nasty and malicious behavior for someone who is supposed to be a nurse.

Reactions: 23
The fact he doesn’t see that as bullying and threatening behavior shows how thick both him and Terri are. She sent the message to Terri, not to David. So Is she the little pathetic wife who needs her husband to defend her? He admitted Terri asked him not to show the name which tells us all they planned this together to try and publicly shame someone else.

Nasty and malicious behavior for someone who is supposed to be a nurse.
They are 2 scrotes.

Reactions: 7
Can David not cope for a few days without her? Sitting at home twiddling his thumbs counting down the minutes like a spanner.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t think it was possible but they’ve gone even further down in my estimations after this 🙄
I didn’t complain 1/10 as much the Christmas I spent in hospital after developing pneumonia while having chemo...in Australia...separated from all my family.
This girl needs a major slap of cop on. And as for her husband....pure embarrassing

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She’s being discharged today. So no “surgery”. Was there ever gonna be surgery or was that for the drama? That girl that messaged her saying she couldn’t wait to see how Terrie celebrates Christmas once she’s out must be on the edge of her seat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s being discharged today. So no “surgery”. Was there ever gonna be surgery or was that for the drama? That girl that messaged her saying she couldn’t wait to see how Terrie celebrates Christmas once she’s out must be on the edge of her seat 😂
Like I said yesterday about the surgical ‘wash out’ vs real surgery. If you need surgery you have it. It was obviously talk of a surgical wash out as they will hardly send you home with a tendon that may or may not need surgical repair.. attention seeking again

Reactions: 8
Didn’t think it was possible but they’ve gone even further down in my estimations after this 🙄
I didn’t complain 1/10 as much the Christmas I spent in hospital after developing pneumonia while having chemo...in Australia...separated from all my family.
This girl needs a major slap of cop on. And as for her husband....pure embarrassing
So sorry to hear of your struggles but of course you wouldn't have moaned or complained as much as Terrie cos people with real problems and serious health issues just deal with and get on with it they don't incessantly post on Instagram for attention or sic their bulldog husband on people when they get called out for their shite!!!

Reactions: 9
Like I said yesterday about the surgical ‘wash out’ vs real surgery. If you need surgery you have it. It was obviously talk of a surgical wash out as they will hardly send you home with a tendon that may or may not need surgical repair.. attention seeking again
I used to work in a nursing home. Not a nurse by any means. But we would take residents for that and it would be under general anesthetic and they’d be tapping away the whole time. I think she blew it out of proportion. Surely there’s a nurse on here who has an opinion?

Reactions: 5
I think a surgical wash could be right. I had forgotten about them but I remember my brother needing one after a glass smashed in his hand and the wound got infected. So basically her bite got infected and she got put on an IV drip for a few days and needed it surgically cleansed which is basically a deep clean of the damaged tissue. She wouldn’t even need to be put under for it. Such dramatics. You’d swear all her fingers were hanging off and she needed surgery to reattach them all. But sure it wouldn’t be like our Tez to exaggerate for attention 🙄

Reactions: 13
Did we love the staged reunion with the dog videoed for the gram? Surely daveh went and got her so he obviously went into the house, she waited outside so he could film the dog as it ran to her 😂 would you be arsed like!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Did we love the staged reunion with the dog videoed for the gram? Surely daveh went and got her so he obviously went into the house, she waited outside so he could film the dog as it ran to her 😂 would you be arsed like!!
I thought the same! Wait for the ‘happy Christmas’ post later. You’d swear she was serving in Iran and was after coming home without a limb.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
The reek of desperation off that staged video 😂😂😂 I’ve never seen two such bell-ends in my life! Good thing dogs can’t feel embarrassment cos I’m absolutely scarlet for them on Jake’s behalf 😂😂😂 can we start a #savejakey petition as an intervention for that poor bloody dog 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My eyes need a surgical wash after watching that. All the frenemies ‘bawlin’ under the post. Pull the other one huns

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.