Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither of them back to work until Wednesday... did I miss something? I thought he doesn’t work and we know that she only nurses a day or two every couple months... or does she mean no shilling stuff down the phone until Wednesday?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its all so contrived and all for the gram with Terrie. From the house which is rented , to the pics of her in scrubs being Florence Nightingale to the harping on about their beach and their special places I just had to unfollow.

I think they are in a very co dependant relationship and I think if anything serious happened to either of them (not wishing it on them) I don't think they would be able to cope. David seems to do everything household related, nothing wrong with that, but can't seem to cope for 3 days without her while she is in hospital 🤔 They are both in their 30s , get some fecking independence.

Influenecrs are just really getting on my nerves this Christmas. There is literally nothing and I mean nothing about their lives that inspires me or makes me covet their lifestyle
Totally agree with you and something I also seemed to notice with Daveh is he doesn't seem to have any friends at all or do anything or go anywhere without her,strange for a young 30 year old with no kids

Reactions: 17
Did I miss something? She was close to needing surgery, but now she doesn’t even have a cast of any sort on the finger ? Hardly that serious? Also I could be so off here so correct me if I’m wrong

Reactions: 7
Did I miss something? She was close to needing surgery, but now she doesn’t even have a cast of any sort on the finger ? Hardly that serious? Also I could be so off here so correct me if I’m wrong
I thought the exact same

Reactions: 4
Somebody here mention it was possibly a surgical wash not surgery. She also refered to her LLETZ as surgery before so yknow...

Reactions: 6
Incredible really from the pair of them. These influencers/Instagrammers must think no one else has a brain in their head

Reactions: 3
She wouldn’t need a cast if she doesn’t have a broken bone that needs to be fused. I would think she definitely did have surgery looking at the state of her finger now! She thinks it looks better! Jesus it must have looked dire before. The surgical wash out means you still have to be opened up in a sterile environment and the fact that she was fasting means they were planning on anaesthetising her but she never went back for repeat surgery prob due to antibiotics working! Her finger looks fucked to be honest!

Attachments

She wouldn’t need a cast if she doesn’t have a broken bone that needs to be fused. I would think she definitely did have surgery looking at the state of her finger now! She thinks it looks better! Jesus it must have looked dire before. The surgical wash out means you still have to be opened up in a sterile environment and the fact that she was fasting means they were planning on anaesthetising her but she never went back for repeat surgery prob due to antibiotics working! Her finger looks fucked to be honest!
It really doesn't look great at all.
I would imagine it was maybe tendon and ligament damage too.

New thread suggestion:

Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, now the finger seems fine. Still able to tan, sell clothes and drink wine

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I suppose she's like the boy who cried wolf seeing as she as dramatised so many things in the past

Reactions: 5
Her husband and her do a lot of ads for Lifestyle 😂 I ordered for next day delivery and it took two days, my own fault believing I’d get the same treatment as David 😊😂

• Haha
I mean is she even a decent nurse I wouldn’t want her looking after me that is for sure her work mates must dislike her 😂

Reactions: 7
I am actually upset that she has gotten access to that vaccine. She is a bleep. There I’ve said it. How dare she get that vaccine when she is a pretend nurse at best. She has no shame

Reactions: 28
I am actually upset that she has gotten access to that vaccine. She is a bleep. There I’ve said it. How dare she get that vaccine when she is a pretend nurse at best. She has no shame
Im shocked... She surely must be working as a nurse regularly to have gotten it?! Im a front line worker working with some of the most vulnerable people (adults disability) and no mention of us getting it and yet terrie who seems to have done two shifts last year gets it😭

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I would assume you have to be nursing to get the vaccine. But perhaps she is getting priority because she is a nurse with a social media platform? Using it as a means to promote? I don’t know?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.