Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like someone didnt get an invite 🙈 tagging, commenting and spending a fortune all the big ones for a shoutout/mention and barley even acknowledged. Must be a right clique
20201218_215735.jpg
20201218_215705.jpg

Six bloody nights out since restaurants reopened 2 weeks ago she's had. Completely irresponsible ,especially for a nurse. I have ONE night out planned for 29th and it'll probably be cancelled now. But I'm glad Terrie got out for her #ad meals 🤬 so sick of these " influencers "

Reactions: 11
Six bloody nights out since restaurants reopened 2 weeks ago she's had. Completely irresponsible ,especially for a nurse. I have ONE night out planned for 29th and it'll probably be cancelled now. But I'm glad Terrie got out for her #ad meals 🤬 so sick of these " influencers "
Same as! Had dinner booked for Oct 10, cancelled coz indoor dining got banned. 2 nights now planned for Xmas and waiting weeks on them and for sure one will be gone. They d make you sick looking at them!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t help but feel frustrated. Im working like a crazy person right up to Xmas Eve. Have no additional time off between Xmas and Bew years but had taken some annual leave after New Years to have some down time and hopefully be able to see some people and have a family dinner out. Looks like that’s not gonna happpen.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just looked at her page for the first time in a while. She’s been ‘in the City’ a lot the past while 😅 Terror does forget she’s from Finglas, being ‘in Town’ just isn’t good enough anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A general dose is what she is. All dressed up, goes to a fancy restaurant to sit at the table pulling faces like a 4 year old high on skittles. Mad bastard McAvoid
I had the misfortune to be walking my dog on the beach and her and Davehy were walking Jake……he was off the lead (Jake not Davehy) and Terror was taking selfie’s for about 5 minutes and then Davehy was summoned to take pics of her……while Jake kept running up to other dogs and neither of the self absorbed twats gave a tit

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I had the misfortune to be walking my dog on the beach and her and Davehy were walking Jake……he was off the lead (Jake not Davehy) and Terror was taking selfie’s for about 5 minutes and then Davehy was summoned to take pics of her……while Jake kept running up to other dogs and neither of the self absorbed twats gave a tit
Not one bit surprised the self absorbed pair of shites

Reactions: 3
'(Jake not Davehy)'- I'm screaming 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.