Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise surprise terrie and sue collaborated eeeekkkkk I’m so excited 😂😂😂 seriously!!! More shite makeup on its way to penny’s or should I say primark 🤪
Eeeeèeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk!!!
You'd wonder how much of an input these influencers actually have on these products??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Literally have never hated a phrase as much as ‘girl boss’ right now 😬 im sure so sues middle aged male investors are laughing all the way to the bank while the female factory workers who create this shite are living on pittance...well done girls #girlboss #terriedoesntgiveafuck

Reactions: 13
Literally have never hated a phrase as much as ‘girl boss’ right now 😬 im sure so sues middle aged male investors are laughing all the way to the bank while the female factory workers who create this shite are living on pittance...well done girls #girlboss #terriedoesntgiveafuck
I always taught So She was completely self made and funded didn't realise there was Investors

Reactions: 2
I have seen this mentioned afew times, so who are these men and is Sue just basically a face to it all. I had thought this was all her which she leads you to believe.

Reactions: 3
How boring another collab with terrie. I really don't get the fascination with terrie. Really nothing special about her at all.

Reactions: 21
Why are the comments limited on her post? Can’t handle the truth???
Coz she's an absolute coward 🤣 says alot about her that all she can take is praise....she's a narcissist!! And they tend to be fu*king psychotic!!

Reactions: 9
An eye shadow quad and lipstick!!!!!! OMG I’ve been waiting for SOMEONE to release an eye shadow quad with colours I’ve never seen before and nude lipstick.....There are literally NO nude lipsticks on the market!!

This has made my day. Thank you Terror... take all my money......

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my god I thought I was looking at Luna’s eyeshadow quad, they’re almost identical. I’m mortified for terrie and sue that they went ahead with the launch!

Reactions: 8
"Like can you cope?", ehhhhhh ya I'm grand Terry thanks!!! She is literally hyperventilating on her stories. Is she 30 or 12???
Anywho, the makeup looks like it is geared towards teenyboppers, so maybe that explains the carry on of her😂😂.

Also seems to be abit of a Charlotte Tilbury vibe off the packaging

Reactions: 13
The new collection.....😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴So fecking unoriginal & tacky...done to death at this stage how lazy

Reactions: 6
Surprise surprise terrie and sue collaborated eeeekkkkk I’m so excited 😂😂😂 seriously!!! More shite makeup on its way to penny’s or should I say primark 🤪
Cheap shite make up is right, because we don’t have enough on the market at the moment. What is with Sue’s poor attempt at copying the Charlotte Tilbury packaging this year??? I can’t be the only one who is seeing Charlotte Tilbury packaging when I look at that. It’s certainly not Charlottes quality that’s inside 🙄🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And she’s got aideen doing a demo or her “own” products

whos next for a palette with so sue, we’ve had Rosie, Aideen and now terrie

Reactions: 2
Just had a look at the new launch, it's a complete ripoff of Charlotte Tilburys packaging, and very similar to the Pillow Talk line. The shades, the finish of the eyeshadows, even the name - Charlotte Tilbury has used the word 'dream' in many of her recent launches. It's actually shameless how much they copied her.

And she’s got aideen doing a demo or her “own” products

whos next for a palette with so sue, we’ve had Rosie, Aideen and now terrie
The perfect example of 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer'

Reactions: 3
Cue all the reposts of how fab she is, how amazing she is, what a girl boss she is, how unstoppable she is...3..2...1. Throw in a pic of Jake for good measure!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.