Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
A girl sent a DM to Terry basically saying her and her friends all agreed that Terry was being overly dramatic about being in hospital for Christmas, it's not like she has cancer and she needs to just stop going on about it.
David reposted the message and kept the girl's name private because his wife asked him to but showed her profile pic. And just captioned saying "her time will come".
The fact he doesn’t see that as bullying and threatening behavior shows how thick both him and Terri are. She sent the message to Terri, not to David. So Is she the little pathetic wife who needs her husband to defend her? He admitted Terri asked him not to show the name which tells us all they planned this together to try and publicly shame someone else.

Nasty and malicious behavior for someone who is supposed to be a nurse.

Reactions: 23
Absolutely zero sympathy for her. Everyone saying oh but I feel so sorry for her being away from her family and on her own at Christmas...do ye really think if we didn’t have the Covid issue that she would be spending Christmas with her family anyway? Not a chance, her and David would have fucked off somewhere with their wanderlust and have had the BEST CHRISTMAS EVERRRR EKKK. Fuck right off. Only videoing the poor dog for the glory she’d get for rescuing it, she could have taken a picture of it after it was safe and left it at that. Absolutely got what she deserved.

lb84818

Yes let’s all provide ID to Facebook to ‘verify’ our accounts and watch all these pathetic influencers follower count drop through the floor as the bots they bought disappear.

Here for news

Chatty Member
As much as she pains me I don't think discussing if she is pregnant or when they will have kids is apporiate, no one knows when couples are desperately trying and it is not happening for them, this could be their situation for all we know, equally not having kids is a choice for some couples and speculation can be hurtful in either situation

Smurfett 23

A girl sent a DM to Terry basically saying her and her friends all agreed that Terry was being overly dramatic about being in hospital for Christmas, it's not like she has cancer and she needs to just stop going on about it.
David reposted the message and kept the girl's name private because his wife asked him to but showed her profile pic. And just captioned saying "her time will come".
Correct me if I’m wrong here on this .... ref new Coco Law a private DM was sent to Terry who shared it with her hubby who then shared it to his 40+k followers showing the persons face without that persons consent or knowledge??? Isn’t that against the law now??? If it was a public message posted on her grid, then fair enough but from what I gathered it was a private DM to Terry not to David

Edited to add... if that lady is after getting abusive messages from Terry and David’s followers can she now report both of them....???

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

Puffin

VIP Member
Its all so contrived and all for the gram with Terrie. From the house which is rented , to the pics of her in scrubs being Florence Nightingale to the harping on about their beach and their special places I just had to unfollow.

I think they are in a very co dependant relationship and I think if anything serious happened to either of them (not wishing it on them) I don't think they would be able to cope. David seems to do everything household related, nothing wrong with that, but can't seem to cope for 3 days without her while she is in hospital 🤔 They are both in their 30s , get some fecking independence.

Influenecrs are just really getting on my nerves this Christmas. There is literally nothing and I mean nothing about their lives that inspires me or makes me covet their lifestyle

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Has he taken it down? I can’t see anything. Fuck off David. He is the absolute pits. I’ll never forget his tribute post to his poor mam when she passed and then 1/4 of the way down the paragraph he starts mouthing off about trolls who were mean to his precious wife getting their comeuppance. He’s a degenerate. If you don’t want people commenting negatively on what you put out for the world to see then it’s a problem that’s very easily solved. As long as you and your wife parade yourselves so publicly, people are entitled to hold opinions. And shame on them all using cocos law for their own gain, trying to scare voices of reason into submission. “Your day will come”, my teeth are just CHATTERING with the fear Davihhh 😂😂😂😂

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The clip of the dog jumping all over her was ridiculous, I nip out to the shops and when I get back my dog carries on the same way. He's all over me like he hasn't seen me in months🤣🤣.
But oh no nobody's dog loves them as much as Jake loves Terry!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Puffin

VIP Member
Honestly. I feel bad for anyone ending up in hosp and having surgery on Xmas day after doing something very kind.

maybe others may disagree but I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.
I wouldn't wish it on anyone but unfortunately I find it hard to find sympathy for Saint Terrie.

While it is shit that anyone is in hospital especially on Christmas day I just find there is always some drama and everything needs to be shared on the gram to garner as much sympathy as possible.

Was she doing a good things by rescuing that dog ....absolutely...was it a truly alturistic act, well that's the million dollar question🤔

CoffeeSugarMilk

I'm a swabber working in a test centre. I had to contact Occupational Health after seeing TMcE getting her Vax on the gram. Frustrating as fuck to think we were forgotten and she gets hers. Getting it tomorrow now after speaking up.

• Heart

Galz

Chatty Member
How boring another collab with terrie. I really don't get the fascination with terrie. Really nothing special about her at all.

Robot2211

The comment she loves about leaving unrealistic expectations in 2020. Hilariously ironic that she loves it, she is one of the leaders of the industry pushing unrealistic expectations on mostly young impressionable girls. Making them think they need perfect everything, perfect teeth, extensions, botox, fillers, lashes, shitty pallets, tan (even when you're just out of hospital and going nowhere), a new pair of nikes every week, a primark haul every 2nd week, about 20 shackets, .. the list is endless.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Honestly if you were in Such a bad way with your hand would you be fucking arsed to wear a jumpsuit in your house really like I can barley piss properly with two working hands let alone one

• Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Didn’t think it was possible but they’ve gone even further down in my estimations after this 🙄
I didn’t complain 1/10 as much the Christmas I spent in hospital after developing pneumonia while having chemo...in Australia...separated from all my family.
This girl needs a major slap of cop on. And as for her husband....pure embarrassing

• Heart
  • Sad

Lollie92

People go too far on some forums. Wishing death, cancer etc.on them as well as telling them to kill themselves etc. Other things that are cruel and not necessary and dilutes what these thread are about. Calling on shady behaviour. I'm all for people being held accountable for those comments but for everyone else it's fair I think. But Instagrammers need to be held accountable for what they post, be able to accept fair criticism and questioning without blocking and calling trolling. There is a difference. People are sick of the lack of transparency, the lies, the shocking amount of free stuff they get. I'm sick of it and something needs to be done. Any ideas?

This will be a great excuse for her not to go back working for God knows how long. She'll go on the sick for 6 months anyway id say. And be boring the ar$e off us then wishing she was able to help on the front line, pi$$ off🥱🥱🥱

Surprised she didn’t perform her own surgery and put in her own drip. Can you imagine being the nurse looking after her. She would be so patronising. Fucking clown.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She has been gallivanting since things reopened. A night in won’t kill her. I don’t have much sympathy for her as harsh as that sounds

triona3

I find her pity party too much. she sounds so immature going on about Christmas. Like no one had a normal Christmas this year