Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surgery on that!? Obviously I don’t know how bad it is but just looks like maybe a stitch or 2 n your good to go, no? 🙈

Reactions: 5
Surgery on that!? Obviously I don’t know how bad it is but just looks like maybe a stitch or 2 n your good to go, no? 🙈
In fairness it could be ligament damage either way its an absolutely shite to spend Christmas on your own in hospital with no visitors

Reactions: 15
She has been gallivanting since things reopened. A night in won’t kill her. I don’t have much sympathy for her as harsh as that sounds

Reactions: 20
Honestly. I feel bad for anyone ending up in hosp and having surgery on Xmas day after doing something very kind.

maybe others may disagree but I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

Reactions: 46
Honestly. I feel bad for anyone ending up in hosp and having surgery on Xmas day after doing something very kind.

I wouldn't wish it on anyone but unfortunately I find it hard to find sympathy for Saint Terrie.

While it is tit that anyone is in hospital especially on Christmas day I just find there is always some drama and everything needs to be shared on the gram to garner as much sympathy as possible.

Was she doing a good things by rescuing that dog ....absolutely...was it a truly alturistic act, well that's the million dollar question🤔

Reactions: 21
Karma is a witch ladies 👌
she’ll be having a COVID test if she’s going for surgery .. probably had one on admittance too. I don’t know how these bloggers escape the virus.

My dad in hospital this Christmas too, it’s horrible.

Btw (is she still working as a nurse?)

Nobody is wishing it on her however my heart certainly won’t bleed for her

Reactions: 10
Slow news day.....
Literally cringing for whoever wrote that. The worst Christmas ever, the country on the verge of another lockdown in the middle of a pandemic & they report on this space cadet getting bitten by a dog. Cry me a river

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fair play to her.. Not many would have stopped especially on such a busy dangerous road to help the pup.. Awful she got injured in the process. I would be so dramatic and upset if I'd to spend Christmas in hospital especially after doing a good deed. And I found her post about it respectful, acknowledging that some people have it tougher but it's still normal to feel tit.
Genuine question tho... If a dog bites and injures a person do they have to be put down? Or is it just if injured party requests it? /if there's a reason behind it?

Reactions: 18
Have zero sympathy for her - karma has come for her in a big way. Going on for a "shift" in St James', putting on all the ppe gear to take a pic, taking it all back OFF, and then doing duck all? Serves her right - good deed or whatever with the dog, she's a selfish, self indulgent asshole. Probably saw the dog on the side of the road and thought it'd be great content 🙃

Reactions: 14
Feel for her. Regardless of whether she saves that dog for content or not, she still saved the dog who most likely would have died. It’s been a crap year already and to have to spend your Christmas Day, the last day we can see our families for god knows how long, in the hospital is awful no matter what

Reactions: 7
Fair play to her.. Not many would have stopped especially on such a busy dangerous road to help the pup.. Awful she got injured in the process. I would be so dramatic and upset if I'd to spend Christmas in hospital especially after doing a good deed. And I found her post about it respectful, acknowledging that some people have it tougher but it's still normal to feel tit.
Genuine question tho... If a dog bites and injures a person do they have to be put down? Or is it just if injured party requests it? /if there's a reason behind it?
I think it can depend on the situation and the person who was bit - sometimes if they go to the authorities, they can demand the dog be put down, and if it was a child that was bitten or mauled, I think it has to happen. In this case, where the dog was in distress and frightened, it's a bit different I say.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.