Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else think it’s odd that Davehh didn’t join the rest of the fitzs in snobby nikkis house this evening...

Reactions: 4
She did a kind thing and I don't question that. It's also really crappy for her on Christmas day but eh... She has been out and about PLENTY over last year while some of us barely left the house with the fear and restrictions. But all in all I can't be a Grinch on Christmas and i do feel a little bad for her alright. Wouldn't say the vegan Xmas dinner is much better than hospital food she's getting ! 😜

Sorry now but I think she was an idiot, she only does these ‘rescues’ for the gram!! Do people not know how dangerous it is to stop on a motorway?? I wouldn’t stop for anything it’s so so dangerous and there’s saint Terrie chasing a dog down the M50 🙄🙄 please!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry now but I think she was an idiot, she only does these ‘rescues’ for the gram!! Do people not know how dangerous it is to stop on a motorway?? I wouldn’t stop for anything it’s so so dangerous and there’s saint Terrie chasing a dog down the M50 🙄🙄 please!!
Yeah you just know she was thinking this is gonna be gold for the gram at Xmas. Zero pity. She had a great time of it out for the rest of December.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
First time she’s ever seen the inside of a hospital at Christmas I’d say.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m not a huge fan of hers at all. But I do feel bad for her situation. But what I find worse is that niki is on her instagram sharing story’s of them all having a laugh knowing terrie is in hospital and will see them. If not for terror then at least for your brother have some sympathy. Have the laugh and enjoy but to be so heartless for your own family. I find it very very sad and mean. No matter what I think of my sister in laws I’d never do that. It’s just mean

Reactions: 11
I’m not a huge fan of hers at all. But I do feel bad for her situation. But what I find worse is that niki is on her instagram sharing story’s of them all having a laugh knowing terrie is in hospital and will see them. If not for terror then at least for your brother have some sympathy. Have the laugh and enjoy but to be so heartless for your own family. I find it very very sad and mean. No matter what I think of my sister in laws I’d never do that. It’s just mean
Nikki only cares about Nikki and of course portraying the perfect family for the gram

Reactions: 6
I feel bad for her. Honestly didn't realise a dog bite could require surgery.

True dat!!! She seems totally heartless!!!!
She didn’t acknowledge Terri in hospital, nor any of them did! As much as I dislike Terri the fitzers are worse, think they’re tit is chocolate and then as rough as badgers arses, false as they come!

Reactions: 7
She didn’t acknowledge Terri in hospital, nor any of them did! As much as I dislike Terri the fitzers are worse, think they’re tit is chocolate and then as rough as badgers arses, false as they come!
All is well in the world lol Aimee must be glued to tattle tonight, she has addressed Terri missing today, Terri’s “good deed” and davehhh being with them for Christmas dinner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All is well in the world lol Aimee must be glued to tattle tonight, she has addressed Terri missing today, Terri’s “good deed” and davehhh being with them for Christmas dinner 🤣
David defo was not with them for dinner nikki showed everyone who was there so more bullshit

Where did the dog bite her?
It was terrified and she was trying to rescue it

Fair play to her.. Not many would have stopped especially on such a busy dangerous road to help the pup.. Awful she got injured in the process. I would be so dramatic and upset if I'd to spend Christmas in hospital especially after doing a good deed. And I found her post about it respectful, acknowledging that some people have it tougher but it's still normal to feel tit.
Genuine question tho... If a dog bites and injures a person do they have to be put down? Or is it just if injured party requests it? /if there's a reason behind it?
She could request that the dog be put down cause it bit her in a public place but considering the circumstances we know she won't. In fairness the dog was terrified. But terrie has definitely learnt a lesson there could be permanent damage which could affect her nursing

Reactions: 2
Some of the comments under her last post are over the top. You would think she’s some kind of hero 🙄

Reactions: 1
David defo was not with them for dinner nikki showed everyone who was there so more bullshit

It was terrified and she was trying to rescue it

She could request that the dog be put down cause it bit her in a public place but considering the circumstances we know she won't. In fairness the dog was terrified. But terrie has definitely learnt a lesson there could be permanent damage which could affect her nursing
Well it wony affect her nursing say she nurses 5 days a year if even that🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She was in hospital,not dead ! Does it means that other lives in family has to stop! Some of you are really pathetic. Hope you are all that good in real life. And not tearing people apart like some of you do here on tattle
How are ya now Aimee 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.