Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Terror terrie the absolute mad bastard with the crazy shenanigans 🤪🤪 i think she's very immature deep down, also think its funny how she probably spent more time in the hospital over Xmas than the whole year as a pretend nurse, nothing wrong with her living in a rented house but her other fake lifestyle and pretending that her nursing career is her passion and insinuating she had cervical cancer years ago and then of course when she fell of her bike and acted like it was facial reconstruction she needed. She's very immature and childish but somehow she has a young following of girls so can't see her going just yet unfortunately
Can you get the pandemic payment if you get laid off from being a full time mad bastard ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
On the topic of all the fakery, I get that some people get a bit of botox and that helps them feel more confident, so more power to them. It prob wouldn't be for me but I'm a wuss with needles is all 😂😂 and when it's done well botox is grand and who knows maybe someday ill just suck it up and get some. It's the big ridiculous teeth and excessive fillers I don't get. It changes the way you look so dramatically, and there is nothing wrong with how they looked before. It's the likes of these girls who are handed it all for free that are perpetuating this fear of what is perceived as imperfection. My teeth might not be visible from space, or have the ability to guide ships home, but they are mine and part of who I am and what I look like. I havent got the most plump pouty lips in the world but I'd sooner look like me, than like I've had a major allergic reaction.
I'm not slagging off people who get procedures really, to each their own and all that, it's more a comment on when it goes to far or is done badly, and the influence they have.
These hunzos get it for free, young girls think, I need that, this is what is the standard now and go get it done somewhere they can afford which is not always going to be great or work out well. I'm just a bit sad that people can't just accept their natural features a bit more. They have such a responsibility to be honest, transparent and to consider how their behaviour will affect their followers. But so long as the money and freebies keep a coming, they just don't give a shite.

• Heart

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Sorry now but I think she was an idiot, she only does these ‘rescues’ for the gram!! Do people not know how dangerous it is to stop on a motorway?? I wouldn’t stop for anything it’s so so dangerous and there’s saint Terrie chasing a dog down the M50 🙄🙄 please!!

• Haha
  • Heart

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
Lifestyle sports another shop I won’t be shopping in now every idiot influencer working with them now !
Love it! Terror doesn’t even exercise. She’s just naturally slim! Nothing athletic about her at all and she’s promoting Lifestyle! Gas!

• Haha

Puffin

VIP Member
Did anyone see the passive aggressive post she put up last night? Some quote about if you are not happy in yourself you are not capable of being happy for other people or some other bullshit??

Stop posting on Instagram looking for smypathy...its incredibly needy and childish. You are not the first person in hospital nor the first person to have to spend Christmas in hospital or not getting to see your family at Christmas.

She must have splinters in her arse from the cross she hangs herself on constantly playing the martyr and Saint 🥴🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She needs to shut up about Christmas now. It’s over. She missed it, move on. Jesus these people have absolutely zero ability to cope with any kind of spanner in the works as they are so used to getting what they want at every turn. You would think she would have a bit more perspective being Ireland’s first and only nurse who battled through the frontlines throughout the pandemic. And sorry but I will absolutely howl if she’s kept in over NYE. Does anyone know why she requires so much surgery anyway? Was the finger almost severed? I’m not saying she got what she deserved.. but I’ve never liked her since her whole cervical cancer scandal when she made out like she had it when she only had a few cells removed, a completely normal procedure that loads of people have to endure. She’s a total idiot. I for one am happy I’ll be spared this face on my feed 🤪🤪🤪 for the next while. DOSE

Reactions: 19

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
And going on a bucket list holiday with her life’s savings 😂😂you’d swear she was given a few months to live. Absolute idiot

After the cervical drama, the falling off the bike drama, duping all those nurses, the towers jeweller scandal where she fixed the competition, the dog bite.. it’s clear this girl is living in a fantasy land and should not be trusted about one thing that comes out of her mouth. How she still has a following is beyond me

Last edited:

Mudmasque

I wouldn’t wish a bite like that on anyone but terror really brought it on herself. It’s not only illegal to stop on a motorway but highly dangerous. She could’ve gotten herself and the person driving ‘her car’ killed. She was a passenger and would’ve been able to call the council or dspca to get someone qualified to go collect the dog without endangering people’s lives pulling in on the countries busiest motorway. On top of that I can’t blame the dog for biting her either. Imagine his fright at being stuck on a motorway then some attention seeking lunatic chasing him with their smartphone extended! If it was a qualified person rescuing him they’d have been able to do so at a distance with the proper tools so the dog wouldn’t be allowed to bite.
But sure anything to be terry nightingale and patron saint of the ‘gram. I would think she’s miserable, but shes thoroughly enjoying the attention and not as miserable as if she would’ve been had she had to work in a hospital through Christmas.

Soph267

So according to Terrie your teeth are bad if there not 100% straight. Very rich coming from the fact that she didn’t have to pay for hers. So infuriating that so many young impressionable followers will now feel ‘influenced’ to pay to have the perfect teeth from watching her stories. No wonder this generation of young people are becoming insecure with their appearance and spending ridiculous amounts of money from watching these people daily.

Pearl1506

Supporting the student nurses.. Including herself with the mention of real full time hard working nurses.. No terrie you're not in the same group as them. You pretended to be on the front line loads by doing a few hours ramdomly for the bragging rights. Shame on you. I'm a full time front line worker myself, stop pretending you were on the front line constantly putting yourself at risk like the rest of us. A few hours a month does not count.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Its all so contrived and all for the gram with Terrie. From the house which is rented , to the pics of her in scrubs being Florence Nightingale to the harping on about their beach and their special places I just had to unfollow.

I think they are in a very co dependant relationship and I think if anything serious happened to either of them (not wishing it on them) I don't think they would be able to cope. David seems to do everything household related, nothing wrong with that, but can't seem to cope for 3 days without her while she is in hospital 🤔 They are both in their 30s , get some fecking independence.

Influenecrs are just really getting on my nerves this Christmas. There is literally nothing and I mean nothing about their lives that inspires me or makes me covet their lifestyle
Florence NightinFAIL

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
For a nurse she really is an immature drama Queen. Christmas is over. She missed the day, big deal. It’s one year. Christmas wasn’t the same this year for anyone. It’s her finger, it will heal.

not_influenced

VIP Member
The lifestyle collab/ambassador! What the fuck! So it's 2020 and the year of women in sport! We have Kim Clavel and Kellie Anne Harrington both Irish amateur boxers yet some how lifestyle put Terri, who may in her spare time may do sport, running, walking- but this is not part of her online presence. It's not part of her profile. The yoga pose on the mat, I had to laugh. A joke and shame on lifesytle.

And the hypocrisy, at a photo shoot between takes bouncing around with Niamh Cullen- this is not essential work a photo campaign & not a brain cell or mask between them walking around(when photos not being taken), but then has the audacity to report Simon Harris's video!!??

• Wow

TeaPleaseMM466

I haven't followed her in over a year but went over and cringing and her make up update. She really is taking full advantage of the young girls isn't she. She's unbearable...

Also, this is GOLD and it can't be deleted or blocked (unless a brand stoops that low to mirror the influencer behaviour).

Attachments

• Heart
shes so fucking fake its almost painful to watch... as for her shadows and lippy being "sooo pigmented" are they fuck! the lipliner barely went on - you could tell as she drew that the pencil was that cheap shite that doesnt actually go on properly - but she had to state it was a very "subtle" colour.. yep fucking almost invisible levels of subtle terror! she had to dip the brush in her shadow multiple times for one eyelid.. so obvious its cheap shite...hate to think of people actually buying this tripe

Reactions: 18

Polkadotz

Chatty Member
Tina the mum was nothing like the girls. She was quiet and hardworking and an absolute joy. The dad just HATES having the phone in His face. They're so fucking hyper and screamy all the time I'd be pissed off too. To anyone outside of the family he's a sweetheart. The girls got bitten by the "fame" bug and it brought out a shockingly nasty grabby side to them. The parents weren't like that at all

• Wow

LilMissSunshine

Fair play to her.. Not many would have stopped especially on such a busy dangerous road to help the pup.. Awful she got injured in the process. I would be so dramatic and upset if I'd to spend Christmas in hospital especially after doing a good deed. And I found her post about it respectful, acknowledging that some people have it tougher but it's still normal to feel shit.
Genuine question tho... If a dog bites and injures a person do they have to be put down? Or is it just if injured party requests it? /if there's a reason behind it?

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Super cringe! The ‘I’ll go back and open the door and pretend I’ve just arrived in, get the phone out and get Jake to run at me’ conversation is still lingering in the air sure 😅 Imagine she’s a ‘nurse’ and left the hospital in her pjs and slippers? I’d at least have trackies or leggings in, but maybe that’s just me?
If she didn’t leave in her slippers people might forget she spent Christmas in hospital. Can’t have that

• Haha