Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's mad something so serious happened from the bite! Seems so unlucky.

But yeah dunno what she was at stopping on the M50 something worse could have happened!

Reactions: 4
It's mad something so serious happened from the bite! Seems so unlucky.

But yeah dunno what she was at stopping on the M50 something worse could have happened!
What actually happened her that needed surgery? As in the damage?

Reactions: 1
What exactly happened? did she pick the dog up on the motorway, bring it home & it bit her or did it bite her on the side of the road? I missed all the posts in the lead up to this??

I wouldn’t wish a bite like that on anyone but terror really brought it on herself. It’s not only illegal to stop on a motorway but highly dangerous. She could’ve gotten herself and the person driving ‘her car’ killed. She was a passenger and would’ve been able to call the council or dspca to get someone qualified to go collect the dog without endangering people’s lives pulling in on the countries busiest motorway. On top of that I can’t blame the dog for biting her either. Imagine his fright at being stuck on a motorway then some attention seeking lunatic chasing him with their smartphone extended! If it was a qualified person rescuing him they’d have been able to do so at a distance with the proper tools so the dog wouldn’t be allowed to bite.
But sure anything to be terry nightingale and patron saint of the ‘gram. I would think she’s miserable, but shes thoroughly enjoying the attention and not as miserable as if she would’ve been had she had to work in a hospital through Christmas.

What exactly happened? did she pick the dog up on the motorway, bring it home & it bit her or did it bite her on the side of the road? I missed all the posts in the lead up to this??
I think it bite her while on the motorway, she posted a pic with blood on her while in the car

Reactions: 1
She is such an idiot. That’ll teach her now for thinking she’s Dr Terrie Dolittle, patron saint of rescuing animals. What was she thinking?! And all recorded for the gram of course because did you even rescue a stray dog on the m50 if you didn’t record it and tell everyone about it for bragging rights? Obviously it’s not nice that she missed Christmas but she’s so insufferable and has such a martyr complex that I just can’t feel sorry for her. What she did was seriously stupid. She’s lucky a dog bite was all that happened to her

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I always hope that these scammers get what they deserve, and that karma comes and bites them on the ass, but in this case........ I will settle for a bite on the hand.
Finally something that has kept her indoors for a few days.
Get well soon Terry - I hope that is not your selfie hand, else I would not be surprise if she sued the dog owners for damages.
"Unable to apply filters, tag businesses for freebies and show off my gifted merch due to the injury sustained"

Reactions: 13
I always hope that these scammers get what they deserve, and that karma comes and bites them on the ass, but in this case........ I will settle for a bite on the hand.
Finally something that has kept her indoors for a few days.
Get well soon Terry - I hope that is not your selfie hand, else I would not be surprise if she sued the dog owners for damages.
"Unable to apply filters, tag businesses for freebies and show off my gifted merch due to the injury sustained"
She’s like a different person without all the war paint and tan.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely zero sympathy for her. Everyone saying oh but I feel so sorry for her being away from her family and on her own at Christmas...do ye really think if we didn’t have the Covid issue that she would be spending Christmas with her family anyway? Not a chance, her and David would have fucked off somewhere with their wanderlust and have had the BEST CHRISTMAS EVERRRR EKKK. duck right off. Only videoing the poor dog for the glory she’d get for rescuing it, she could have taken a picture of it after it was safe and left it at that. Absolutely got what she deserved.

Reactions: 23
This will be a great excuse for her not to go back working for God knows how long. She'll go on the sick for 6 months anyway id say. And be boring the ar$e off us then wishing she was able to help on the front line, pi$$ off🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 8
This will be a great excuse for her not to go back working for God knows how long. She'll go on the sick for 6 months anyway id say. And be boring the ar$e off us then wishing she was able to help on the front line, pi$$ off🥱🥱🥱

Surprised she didn’t perform her own surgery and put in her own drip. Can you imagine being the nurse looking after her. She would be so patronising. bleeping clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I find her pity party too much. she sounds so immature going on about Christmas. Like no one had a normal Christmas this year

Reactions: 20
For a nurse she really is an immature drama Queen. Christmas is over. She missed the day, big deal. It’s one year. Christmas wasn’t the same this year for anyone. It’s her finger, it will heal.

Reactions: 19
Yeah like it's crap she was in hospital for Christmas day but then I think oh wait there are so many kids that are dealing with cancer or other awful illnesses and were in hospital Christmas day and maybe won't get home for weeks or months and I feel sorry for them and not Terry and her f#%king sob story.
Seriously the carry on of her is too much, you're a 30 something year old woman, get a grip!!

Reactions: 26
She doesn’t have kids. She never works at Christmas. Why is she acting like she’s missed out ? She’s broken rules all her life

Reactions: 18
She needs to shut up about Christmas now. It’s over. She missed it, move on. Jesus these people have absolutely zero ability to cope with any kind of spanner in the works as they are so used to getting what they want at every turn. You would think she would have a bit more perspective being Ireland’s first and only nurse who battled through the frontlines throughout the pandemic. And sorry but I will absolutely howl if she’s kept in over NYE. Does anyone know why she requires so much surgery anyway? Was the finger almost severed? I’m not saying she got what she deserved.. but I’ve never liked her since her whole cervical cancer scandal when she made out like she had it when she only had a few cells removed, a completely normal procedure that loads of people have to endure. She’s a total idiot. I for one am happy I’ll be spared this face on my feed 🤪🤪🤪 for the next while. DOSE

Reactions: 19
She needs to shut up about Christmas now. It’s over. She missed it, move on. Jesus these people have absolutely zero ability to cope with any kind of spanner in the works as they are so used to getting what they want at every turn. You would think she would have a bit more perspective being Ireland’s first and only nurse who battled through the frontlines throughout the pandemic. And sorry but I will absolutely howl if she’s kept in over NYE. Does anyone know why she requires so much surgery anyway? Was the finger almost severed? I’m not saying she got what she deserved.. but I’ve never liked her since her whole cervical cancer scandal when she made out like she had it when she only had a few cells removed, a completely normal procedure that loads of people have to endure. She’s a total idiot. I for one am happy I’ll be spared this face on my feed 🤪🤪🤪 for the next while. DOSE
So I would assume she’s saying surgery so the 99% of the population who aren’t medics may think it’s big surgery, I assume it’s a surgical wash out which is basically going into theatre for a sterile rinse - she’s on IVs so obviously got an infection & they’re washing it a few times a day so I assume it’s surgical wash outs which would be the norm if maybe you had an infected wound or got cut with glass & needed surgical wash out, now I’m open to correction but I don’t think it’s surgery as such and more like sterile surgical wash out. Anyone want to add or correct me ?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.