Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summersunday

Weird Rosie hasn’t congratulated terrie or anything? As far as I can see she hasn’t even like the announcement post. Have I missed something?

Coop

Regardless of posting about it, I thought rescuing the dog was a great thing. Lots of people would have driven on by. So glad those owners didnt have to deal with a missing pet over Christmas.
Oh no absolutely nothing wrong with that and agree many would have turned a blind eye. But surely if the poor thing was frightened, why keep taking pics etc? Glad the owners were found!

Here for news

Chatty Member
What happened that she had a scare? I can imagine anyone but get a fright with something but could definitely picture the drama she had over it

RosaGirl200

What is her masters or postgraduate in?
I bought her instant bahama tan and maybe I got a dodgy bottle but it was awful! It made my arms look like an alpaca, clumpy and tinge of green. I used the sosu me instant one and that was fine.
I dont find her as annoying anymore I think she has toned down a bit
I actually quite like Bahama Body - I've used it for a couple of weddings and when I want a bit of a tan just to feel a bit better and I've never had much problems with it other than some staining of sheets/PJs. Possibly a bad bottle though I haven't gotten a new bottle in a while as I can't remember the last time I was in Penney's!