Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DRESlife

Charlie’s 100% begging as per usual.
Last night Billie Faiers released her toddler bedding range with Asda. Charlie will be after a freebie or colab no doubt.
She probably thinks she’s celeb enough to get a deal on her own show.
Charlie Hodder: The mummy diaries

Episode one: Spag Bol & Watermelon

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Nosey_nelly

i put my child first always love but u know my child is quite happy to go his grandmas for a few hours and play with her cousins once or twice a week while i have a break, doesnt mean im doing something wrong😂 some kids families actually want to have them for a few hours yano
make your mind up is your kid a boy or a girl🤣 “his grandmas” “her cousins”

I mean we all know ur kid is Harlow but pls pick a gender for your imaginary stories and stick to it😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

WilmaHun

VIP Member
thats the final straw with Charlie for me now, normally I find myself giving her the benefit of the doubt and thinking “oh she’s young, she’s still learning, she’s I’m the spotlight etc etc” but that’s it. Telling someone to die is disgusting, especially when they didn’t even say anything bad!

imagine having a young baby who is poorly and still choosing to fuck off out with your mates in the middle of a pandemic! absolute shit show. What sort of mum does that! It doesn’t matter if she’s with her dad or not, the fact is Charlie as her mother when she’s poorly you should want to be there to ensure she’s ok.

what an awful awful girl she is.

Reactions: 34

tialin

I’m not normally one to comment but this girl boils my piss 🤣 I was a teen mum myself, I’m now 21 with two children and I haven’t had one single break since my baby boy was born 11 months ago. Like most other mums we consider a food shop alone a break, but no, this one thinks because she’s stayed in for a few days and looked after her poorly little girl like a MOTHER should she deserves her 1263838295th break of the month 😂 Girllll please, you give teenage mums the bad name and rep. Should be disgusted with herself 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Sophiealicerose

Chatty Member
thats ur choice if u wonna be boring never go out though fairs not good going out all the time every day but nothing wrong with having some time for a break doesnt make u a good mum just because uve never had a night off🤣
Oh piss off Charlie 😂😂 it’s not my choice. I choose to be a mother to my children rather than a selfish prick who’s always every other night

Not really fair to call someone boring for not going out lol? That's their choice!
Thank you!

well no need to act like ur better than other mums because u never go out 😂 and its boring staying inside always tbh
Sorry where in my comment did I say I was a better mum? I didn’t. I just stated that YOU have got your priorities wrong. Cause the way you’re defending Charlie it’s clear you probably are her you weirdo

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Gingercream

VIP Member
Hi Charlie 👋🏻 How about you stop ignoring your daughter, actually play with her instead of dumping her in front of peppa pig while you take selfie’s on your bed. And maybe give her some vegetables?

• Haha
I never say this about pwoples parenting, but Charlie is a terrible mum. She doesn't care for her daughter at all. She is just a doll. And for those who say harlow is fed and cared for ... is she ? She's fed crap tinned or microwave meals nothing healthy st all. Yeah she's dressed nice hut always under clothes in cold weather. Her mum has no care about the pandemic and making her daughter ill (despite harlow getting sepsis as a baby)

Charlie can't say she spent two days with her kid and needs a break. Get a grip your her mum.
Brett probably works all day full time and then takes her every weekend while your out catching freebies at spoons . Wheres bretts break?

• Heart

Blueberrymuffin

Charlie has officially shown what a horrible little rat bag she really is. Feeding your daughter sh*te food, choosing to go out instead of looking after your poorly daughter, telling someone to die, scrounging any freebies you can get your grubby hands on.

She really is a waste of space. Get your lips fixed while your at it hun they're a disgusting mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Georgethecat

VIP Member
So many triggered people on this thread today 🤣 look after your own kids, leave them with their dad, Put them in childcare- good for you. We can still comment on Charlie, that's the point of this thread. Pretty much know everyone's daily routine at this point 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 31

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I wonder if when Charlie is out shopping with a friend, she spots something she really likes in Primark for example and holds it up to her friend and says "do you happen to know where I can buy one of these?"

• Haha
Reactions: 29