Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same im a single mum to a 4 year old, 3 year old and an 8 month old and im 24. The only time I had a break was to give birth and I was back 4 hours after i had them bdcauze I didnt have anyone to look after them overnight. Not had a break at all my time to myself is when they are in bed.
Thank you! I’m a young mum to 3 young children, ones almost 3, ones almost 2 and the other is 4 months. I’m up half the night with my youngest, I’d never dream of having a night off. I’ve recently for engaged and I didn’t even go out to celebrate that!

Reactions: 3
I dont think.anybpfy sees anything wrong with her behaviour. The argument seems to be that she is a young mum and has her all day during the week. So deserves to push her off to randomd and act like a normal teenager.
I get what your saying but it mainly seems to be her mates that say she deserves a break because she has her all the time. Yes she is young however she chose to have a baby young so she needs to own up to her responsibilities of being a mum! At the end of the day Brett is the same age as Charlie and he’s working full time and is with Harlow in the evenings and weekends while Charlie swans off doing whatever she pleases trying to get free drinks. Charlie doesn’t work more than 4/5 hours on a Sunday like once or twice a month. She is out partying every weekend without fail and being reckless when her and Brett split up, I’m beginning to wonder if the claims she made against Brett were even true and just used as a blaming mechanism to make him out to be the worst in the world so that she could get sympathy

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I get what your saying but it mainly seems to be her mates that say she deserves a break because she has her all the time. Yes she is young however she chose to have a baby young so she needs to own up to her responsibilities of being a mum! At the end of the day Brett is the same age as Charlie and he’s working full time and is with Harlow in the evenings and weekends while Charlie swans off doing whatever she pleases trying to get free drinks. Charlie doesn’t work more than 4/5 hours on a Sunday like once or twice a month. She is out partying every weekend without fail and being reckless when her and Brett split up, I’m beginning to wonder if the claims she made against Brett were even true and just used as a blaming mechanism to make him out to be the worst in the world so that she could get sympathy
I was in anabuaive relationship and ypu learn that you are invisible and silent and only speak when given permission to do so. The way she acted towards brett on teen mom I would never even try and act like that because you are too scared too. He might be abusive I dont know, but she doesn't seem scared or affected negatively by him she seems to sponge off him

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t bother messaging MTV, they aren’t doing another series of Y&PUK but they are bringing out more 16&pregnant and you can guarantee that they will have chosen the most disfunctional teens. The ones who go on to be success stories get dropped. The only reason MTV will cut ties with people or publicly apologies for someone’s actions is to save their own back, not because they care about the cast or public.

Reactions: 7
Thank you! I’m a young mum to 3 young children, ones almost 3, ones almost 2 and the other is 4 months. I’m up half the night with my youngest, I’d never dream of having a night off. I’ve recently for engaged and I didn’t even go out to celebrate that!
thats ur choice if u wonna be boring never go out though fairs not good going out all the time every day but nothing wrong with having some time for a break doesnt make u a good mum just because uve never had a night off🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 14
thats ur choice if u wonna be boring never go out though fairs not good going out all the time every day but nothing wrong with having some time for a break doesnt make u a good mum just because uve never had a night off🤣
No one said that, all mums deserve a break (only reason I dont get one is because my kids dad is a head) but passing your kid off because you had her for 2 days while she was ill doesnt make charlie mother of the year.

Reactions: 12
Not really fair to call someone boring for not going out lol? That's their choice!

Reactions: 20
I'll admit I'm boring , I never go out, but iv never been one for drinking and clubbing. I just like to be with my kids
I think thats an admiral thing that you choose your kids first! Let's face it, it's what all parents should do! You're not boring, I don't drink or club either!

Reactions: 12
Oh piss off Charlie 😂😂 it’s not my choice. I choose to be a mother to my children rather than a selfish prick who’s always every other night

Not really fair to call someone boring for not going out lol? That's their choice!
Thank you!

well no need to act like ur better than other mums because u never go out 😂 and its boring staying inside always tbh
Sorry where in my comment did I say I was a better mum? I didn’t. I just stated that YOU have got your priorities wrong. Cause the way you’re defending Charlie it’s clear you probably are her you weirdo

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
well no need to act like ur better than other mums because u never go out 😂 and its boring staying inside always tbh
Nobody said or acted like they were a better Mum because they choose not to go out. You might find it boring, but other people don't. Have you ever heard of the phrase each to their own? Just because you enjoy something, it doesn't mean others have to, and likewise just because they might think or do something it doesn't mean you have to.

Reactions: 13
It’s boring staying inside all the time? Firstly-pandemic.....second what if people are full on single parents and have NO ONE to help? They are boring right? What if you just wanna stay at home and be with your kids? You literally sound 12 years old 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s boring staying inside all the time? Firstly-pandemic.....second what if people are full on single parents and have NO ONE to help? They are boring right? You literally sound 12 years old 🙄
She sounds like Charlie haha ... and your right full single mum.no help at all since I fled abuse before lockdown 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
She sounds like Charlie haha ... and your right full single mum.no help at all since I fled abuse before lockdown 🤷‍♀️
Some people are so self centred they can’t see anything beyond their own faces!
Everyone’s different but imagine being judged by someone like that....yeah does sound like Charlie!

Reactions: 8
It’s boring staying inside all the time? Firstly-pandemic.....second what if people are full on single parents and have NO ONE to help? They are boring right? What if you just wanna stay at home and be with your kids? You literally sound 12 years old 🙄

and ? just because you dont have anyone who wants to help with your kids doesnt mean its alright to look down on and try shame other mums who do have people who want to go out ? nothing wrong with it.

Not boring staying inside when you like your kids hun :) fair enough go out but don’t say it’s boring inside when u got kids lol clearly u havent

Reactions: 11
Some people are so self centred they can’t see anything beyond their own faces!
Everyone’s different but imagine being judged by someone like that....yeah does sound like Charlie!
yeah nothing like judging other mums who go out and have a break from their kids. some people get bored sitting inside all the time and need a break to themself.

Not boring staying inside when you like your kids hun :) fair enough go out but don’t say it’s boring inside when u got kids lol clearly u havent
ive got a child and i never said its boring coz i take he out every day aswell but if i want time to myself and go out on my own with my friends im allowed😁 doesnt make ME a bad mum x just have a life outside of being a mum x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
and ? just because you dont have anyone who wants to help with your kids doesnt mean its alright to look down on and try shame other mums who do have people who want to go out ? nothing wrong with it.
There isn’t anything wrong with it but when she’s claiming she NEEDS a break because she looks after her child all week is ridiculous when Brett is working all week when does he get a break? All she’s done is say how ill Harlow is yet she still went out because she NEEDS a break? That’s what people are saying not that it’s bad to go out maybe read a bit more before going on the defensive and sounding like an immature child :) especially making the effort to go here there and everywhere whilst there’s a virus still going round, just for her to go back home to her ill child is sad IMO. I never had a problem with Charlie she’s been sweet whenever we’ve spoken but the fact she thinks she has to have a break after having Harlow for 5 days is mad, making out like she’s doing everyone else a favour by being a mum. I get that it’s draining, I haven’t been out since I had my daughter nearly 2 years ago but I don’t look down on people who go out, so why are you - someone who goes out - saying it’s boring staying inside just cos you think it is

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.