Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but Charlie’s post of Harlow in the bath is taking the piss no need at all to put that on, Charlie if your reading this you are fully DISGRACEFUL for putting that pic on just barely covering harlows bottom half you silly little girl

Reactions: 13
All I done was tell her that Harlow will get bad ass health or deficiencies because she’s had tinned food and bread again whilst she has a good nutritious food and veg 😂

post deleted 🙃🥴
That’s awful! Doesn’t matter what you said no one should tell anyone to die. She has no idea what you’re going through, that could’ve been the final push for you. I’d consider telling MTV (not that they’ll ever have them back anyway!)

Reactions: 22
Charlie confirming she's a scumbag once again, posting her kid in a bath with her whole body showing and then telling someone to die cause she can't be arsed to feed her a vegetable.

she's beyond sick, the dirty, beggy, nasty c*nt. hope brett leaves her n takes Harlow to stay with jane.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Charlie confirming she's a scumbag once again, posting her kid in a bath with her whole body showing and then telling someone to die cause she can't be arsed to feed her a vegetable.

she's beyond sick, the dirty, beggy, nasty c*nt. hope brett leaves her n takes Harlow to stay with jane.
Honestly harlow being with Jane would probably be better for harlow. She would be eating healthier .

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry, but Charlie needs to get a bleeping grip. She complains that people belittle her and judge her every move, yet telling people to go die and so much. bleeping hell, grow up love and feed ya kid a carrot or two. Perhaps if you spent less money on your trout, you’d have more money to spend on a healthier food shop

Reactions: 22
I’m sorry, but Charlie needs to get a bleeping grip. She complains that people belittle her and judge her every move, yet telling people to go die and so much. bleeping hell, grow up love and feed ya kid a carrot or two. Perhaps if you spent less money on your trout, you’d have more money to spend on a healthier food shop
Why would she do that when she can spread her legs to every person going to do it for her 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
All I done was tell her that Harlow will get bad ass health or deficiencies because she’s had tinned food and bread again whilst she has a good nutritious food and veg 😂

post deleted 🙃🥴
What an absolute horrible witch! Wasn’t she the one going on about mental health etc previously?! Absolutely disgusting she sent you that message! The wee girl needs to grow up! God forbid anyone tells her to go die, she would be posting it all over social media for attention 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 18
Why's Charlie going out, Harlow clearly ill, she should be getting her Household a test and isolating tbh

Reactions: 10
Which ‘companies’ are working with Charlie so I can let them know. I love this game 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.