Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have plenty of people that would love to look after MY kids, however they are just that MY kids, not my parents or in-laws.. really grates on me parents that just give their kids away every weekend to go and sit in spoons
yeah my daughter is MY kid and she isnt any less my kid because she goes her grandmas once or twice a week😂 my family LOVE her and if they want to spend time with her why would i say no 😂

Why would she flip out on Harlow??? Wtf she has her for a week by herself whilst bretts in work? If she’s gonna flip out after that surely there’s a problem there? Not sure id even believe the mental health card after she told someone to “go die” yesterday :/
Alcohol is known to be a depressant as well so someone who's supposedly dealing with mental health issues really shouldn't be going out and getting hammered any chance she gets

Reactions: 12
yeah my daughter is MY kid and she isnt any less my kid because she goes her grandmas once or twice a week😂 my family LOVE her and if they want to spend time with her why would i say no 😂
Them asking to have her is completely different to Charlie palming her kid off with absolutely anyone that will take her

Reactions: 3
Went out in a global pandemic while her daughter was already ill, risking bringing more illnesses back into the house they live, that’s not putting your child first and is kinda neglect
It really isn't. Millions still go out and observe the rules, and pump money into local economies. God knows if Harlow was really ill but someone was caring for her either way.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It really isn't. Millions still go out and observe the rules, and pump money into local economies. God knows if Harlow was really ill but someone was caring for her either way.
She’s been doing it even when we was in a full on lockdown, still having numerous people over and going to parties.. if she really cared about her daughter she wouldn’t of done that

• Heart
Reactions: 15
she goes for a few drinks in spoons doubt shes getting hammered😫
Even just a few drinks isnt recommended when feeling depressed. Im sorry but shes pulling the mental health card when shes going out drinking hardly screams super depressed like she claimed

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No, but maybe be a responsible parent and admit you’re struggling and ask for help, either from a health visitor, family or even social services. If she’s getting stressed and needs to go out drinking that’s not a great sign
Maybe she has? People can do what they like though to unwind

She’s been doing it even when we was in a full on lockdown, still having numerous people over and going to parties.. if she really cared about her daughter she wouldn’t of done that
She drove her car into her house when she was partying with friends during lockdown. Around the same time bretts windscreen was smashed up and people were saying she had encouraged someone to do it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Oh come on now.

Reactions: 2
She drove her car into her house when she was partying with friends during lockdown. Around the same time bretts windscreen was smashed up and people were saying she had encouraged someone to do it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Brett is just as bad for getting back with her and allowing that behaviour around his daughter, they’re both just as responsible

Oh come on now.
Let me guess, you went out and carried on as normal on lockdown?

Reactions: 13
Why would she flip out on Harlow??? Wtf she has her for a week by herself whilst bretts in work? If she’s gonna flip out after that surely there’s a problem there? Not sure id even believe the mental health card after she told someone to “go die” yesterday :/
Because people lose control when they can't cope. Let her cope how she copes. We're all different.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Because people lose control when they can't cope. Let her cope how she copes. We're all different.
Going out and getting drunk in a pandemic is hardly going to help her with the fact she cant cope. If she cant cope sober how on earth is she going to cope hungover 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So many triggered people on this thread today 🤣 look after your own kids, leave them with their dad, Put them in childcare- good for you. We can still comment on Charlie, that's the point of this thread. Pretty much know everyone's daily routine at this point 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think part of it aswell is the audacity of her. Plenty of parents have been stuck staring at four walls with no breaks for 6+ months, because.. pandemic! Charlie hasn’t done this, she’s acted as usual. Like said above, seen friends, had parties, Harlow been with grandparents. The girl doesn’t know what it’s like to “need” a break. She’s sat on a very very high horse. It’s about being relatable in the public eye, somehow, by a miracle, she’s classed as an influencer. Influencing these young teen (expecting) parents that it is the norm to be on the piss up every weekend, lips filled, new designer (albeit fake) clothes, baby with grandparents every week. None of its relatable. She comes across as very entitled.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
i put my child first always love but u know my child is quite happy to go his grandmas for a few hours and play with her cousins once or twice a week while i have a break, doesnt mean im doing something wrong😂 some kids families actually want to have them for a few hours yano

Seems you can't make your mind up if your child is a girl or a boy..... Charlie or Charlie's mate I'd say

Reactions: 10
Brett is just as bad for getting back with her and allowing that behaviour around his daughter, they’re both just as responsible

Let me guess, you went out and carried on as normal on lockdown?
Ive never broken the law. If a judgement call Charlie made about 6 months ago is what you're resorting to, then you clearly just have it in for the girl.

she don’t deserve her child if she thinks she needs a break every 2 days. poor bleeping soul with a mother like that.

Reactions: 16
Going out and getting drunk in a pandemic is hardly going to help her with the fact she cant cope. If she cant cope sober how on earth is she going to cope hungover 🤷‍♀️
It might have been someone else who said she doesn't 'need' breaks. I disagree. Some people do- that's how they cope. Someone said she 'can't cope'- clearly she is. Just not how they want her to.
I don't know if she gets hangovers. If she does then they are worth it if she still enjoys going out.

she don’t deserve her child if she thinks she needs a break every 2 days. poor bleeping soul with a mother like that.
What's your solution to that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.