Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie needs to size up in that dress Jesus Christ she does it for the fame on here lol

Reactions: 7
She always looks squashed into her clothes, if she sized up she would be able to move 😂

Reactions: 6
Now that dress is not my type but I’d love to be able to wear something like that. Charlie suits it but deff needs to get a size bigger I mean she’s not got huge boobs but that dress is made for people with none! Love the colour of it too I wear black and greys 🤣
Has Charlie had her lips sorted too? Noticed on a pic the other day they look better where it has started migrated, hope she has had them corrected (if it’s that simple)

Reactions: 4
No I don’t think the dress is two small, it it was bigger it would be loose however it doesn’t fit her boobs properly

Reactions: 3
Dear god!!!! What do they look like 😳....and why is Charlie’s balloons in the look. 🤮 grosse

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.