Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie’s 100% begging as per usual.
Last night Billie Faiers released her toddler bedding range with Asda. Charlie will be after a freebie or colab no doubt.
She probably thinks she’s celeb enough to get a deal on her own show.
Charlie Hodder: The mummy diaries

Episode one: Spag Bol & Watermelon

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Last night Billie Faiers released her toddler bedding range with Asda. Charlie will be after a freebie or colab no doubt.

Stopppp it 😂 the episode title made me CACKLE 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Episode two : spoons and freebies
Episode Three: lip fillers and brett break ups

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Dying at the episode title - wish we could have thread titles on these threads cos that would be a winner for sure 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No wonder her clothes don’t fit her when all she does is eat junk and drink free drinks.....
But she lost a stone in 4 weeks on her ‘weight loss drinks‘, she didn’t have any bread or pasta and only went for one 20 min walk a day!
god Know what she did actually eat because all I see her have is spag Bol, garlic bread and pizza even if she’s out for a meal she has pasta 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe charlie is the one pregnant teen mom page posted somone is pregnant and the wayfair turns into a double

Reactions: 3
Call me a witch BUT I hate the whole ‘anybody selling...?’ 🥴 yes, Charlie, plenty of shops. I can’t deal with how stressful her life is, needing strangers on the internet to decide where she goes/does/eats/wears/buys 😭

Reactions: 16
Why buy a new buggy and beg for the bag? Surely if someone happens to be selling a second hand one then she could find it on eBay or a selling site? Surely she can’t be begging for a free pram bag, like which decent baby company would associate themselves with someone like her for a collaboration anyway?

Reactions: 3
Why buy a new buggy and beg for the bag? Surely if someone happens to be selling a second had one then she could find it on eBay or a selling site? Surely she can’t be begging for a free pram bag, like which decent baby company would associate themselves with someone like her for a collaboration anyway?
I dont think charlie would want second hand tbf

Reactions: 1
I wonder if when Charlie is out shopping with a friend, she spots something she really likes in Primark for example and holds it up to her friend and says "do you happen to know where I can buy one of these?"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I dont think charlie would want second hand tbf
Thats what I think too but she’s disguising her beggy posts as if she’s asking for someone whose selling second hand otherwise why not just buy from a shop?

She was asking for collabs the other day, pretty sad that she’s sold her life on a tv show that lets be honest goes out of its way to edit the tit out of their footage to make it more dramatic (unless by chance they get lucky and get a whole heap of people with tit shows for lives like TMY&PUK) did one season and continues to make bad choices yet expects people to fall over them selves to give their products to her in exchange for a plug. You aren’t bloody famous luv, people only talk about you for the mistakes you’ve made and continue to make, how about get a proper job to make money? You obviously have a sitter on hand to naff off whenever you feel like it and if not there is always childcare. Blows my mind today’s culture thinking they can make money for doing duck all

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.