Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have they gone to Leeds to sit in another Weatherspoon (in the train stations of all places) to beg for free drinks?

Reactions: 18
Why is Charlie wearing those bloody shoes again! Does she not have another pair lol
don’t be silly, she hasn’t asked her Insta where’s best to get heels. Why would she pay for them?🤣

Why have they gone to Leeds to sit in another Weatherspoon (in the train stations of all places) to beg for free drinks?
what’s worse is how much they’ve got dressed up...to basically sit in a pub🥴

Reactions: 8
don’t be silly, she hasn’t asked her Insta where’s best to get heels. Why would she pay for them?🤣

what’s worse is how much they’ve got dressed up...to basically sit in a pub🥴

It’s like they don’t get that there is a pandemic....let’s go to another city, get glammed up and go out with restrictions on where we can go and how late...beg for drinks in a Wetherspoons 🤣 I wasn’t a frequent visitor to spoons before that stupid game but now I actively avoid it. It’s not even like it’s a special birthday, why’s she gone all out to probs be in bed by 11pm!? Bet she feels a twit in years to come at her antics in 2020.

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for her that she’s got to add her location and table number to get drinks can’t she afford her own. She gives teenage mums a bad name

I feel sorry for her that she’s got to add her location and table number to get drinks can’t she afford her own. She gives teenage mums a bad name
Oh she can afford her own. She has no issue spending it she just prefers to "ask" where she can get it, who sells it, what's a good one hoping someone will gift her first. I'm surprised her followers don't see that

Reactions: 5
I know this has been said a gazillion times but her outfit tonight...she looks so uncomfortable!

I'm sure I wore some questionable outfits at 20 but I do remember being able to dance and breathe in them!😂

Come on Charlie if you're reading here, I request a video of you properly dancing (maybe the worm?) in that dress to show it fits fine!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know this has been said a gazillion times but her outfit tonight...she looks so uncomfortable!

I'm sure I wore some questionable outfits at 20 but I do remember being able to dance and breathe in them!😂

Come on Charlie if you're reading here, I request a video of you properly dancing (maybe the worm?) in that dress to show it fits fine!

No dancing tonight the clubs are shut!

Charlie really is an embarrassment. Have some self respect hun and buy your own drinks! Who do you think you are? Kylie Jenner? Most people don't even know who you are 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.