Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread

Laura and Morgan still MIA
Still don’t know what Charlottes mysterious illness is.
Charlotte has ditched king drugzy after he somehow managed to get female attention and his eyes wondered.
Charlie took a social media break, lasted 24hrs.
Brett would rather show appreciation for his car than Charlie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What the actual duck are her feet!?
And that bag. duck saaaake! 🙄

not exactly something she can control ffs do people really have to pick apart everything about people
It's her own fault.. it's the revolting choice of footwear that draws everyone's eyes to her trotters!

Sorry but just more comment about her feet...
They genuinely look like hoofs in them shoes!

I'm sending a bag of pork scratchings to her spoons table! 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 240006Aaaand she back at it again 🤦🏼‍♀️ She just can’t resist a freebie!

Mate, this is so bleeping beggy! It’s actually embarrassing! This girl needs to get some pride and stop begging, I’d rather give a hot meal and a cup of tea to the thousands of homeless people on the streets than this absolute tosser!

Reactions: 25
She had £20 in her bag! Surely that can buy her few drinks or does she need that for balloons later

Reactions: 8
Wonder if butlins was invited tonight - hope no one wearing a wig goes near her, who know what’ll happen after a few drinks

Reactions: 10
Why can't Charlie just wear jeans and a nice top for once, she looks bloody miserable. can't believe she didn't notice she was standing on a do not stand here sticker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if butlins was invited tonight - hope no one wearing a wig goes near her, who know what’ll happen after a few drinks
You’d think because it was her birthday that Brett would be there/invited...but he’s worked all week and she’s had to ‘babysit’ (as in look after her own child ON HER OWN) so he has to stay at home and babysit instead. Usually I’d not care about anyone going out for a girls night but Charlie’s been out every weekend for the last 4/5 weekends with the girls

Reactions: 14
You’d think because it was her birthday that Brett would be there/invited...but he’s worked all week and she’s had to ‘babysit’ (as in look after her own child ON HER OWN) so he has to stay at home and babysit instead. Usually I’d not care about anyone going out for a girls night but Charlie’s been out every weekend for the last 4/5 weekends with the girls
But she has her all day Monday to Friday.... no body else in the world understands that

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.