Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah nothing like judging other mums who go out and have a break from their kids. some people get bored sitting inside all the time and need a break to themself.

ive got a child and i never said its boring coz i take he out every day aswell but if i want time to myself and go out on my own with my friends im allowed😁 doesnt make ME a bad mum x just have a life outside of being a mum x
No one has said that going out occasionally makes you a bad mum? But to go out every weekend and claim you need a break after watching your child for 2 days, doesn’t sound like a great mum to me 🤷🏼‍♀️. If anyone needs a break, it’s Brett - working full time and then watching H every weekend whilst she goes out begging for drinks.
I too am ‘boring’ because I don’t go out (even if I wanted to I couldn’t because I don't have people to watch my child for me).

Reactions: 15
and ? just because you dont have anyone who wants to help with your kids doesnt mean its alright to look down on and try shame other mums who do have people who want to go out ? nothing wrong with it.
You are literally shaming people who don’t/don’t want to go out by saying they are boring.....

yeah nothing like judging other mums who go out and have a break from their kids. some people get bored sitting inside all the time and need a break to themself.

ive got a child and i never said its boring coz i take he out every day aswell but if i want time to myself and go out on my own with my friends im allowed😁 doesnt make ME a bad mum x just have a life outside of being a mum x
You are now literally accusing other people of what you are doing, judging. We are taking about Charlie in particular, the way she is goes hand in hand with her crappy decisions and going out leaving Harlow when she is ill. You are the one who barrelled in saying people are boring for not going out. You cant come in and generalise then get mad when people do the same

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There isn’t anything wrong with it but when she’s claiming she NEEDS a break because she looks after her child all week is ridiculous when Brett is working all week when does he get a break? All she’s done is say how ill Harlow is yet she still went out because she NEEDS a break? That’s what people are saying not that it’s bad to go out maybe read a bit more before going on the defensive and sounding like an immature child :) especially making the effort to go here there and everywhere whilst there’s a virus still going round, just for her to go back home to her ill child is sad IMO. I never had a problem with Charlie she’s been sweet whenever we’ve spoken but the fact she thinks she has to have a break after having Harlow for 5 days is mad, making out like she’s doing everyone else a favour by being a mum. I get that it’s draining, I haven’t been out since I had my daughter nearly 2 years ago but I don’t look down on people who go out, so why are you - someone who goes out - saying it’s boring staying inside just cos you think it is
but thats charlie and bretts choice? its their child and their lifes just dont see why your so bothered. im sure after working all week brett wants some time with harlow

• Haha
Reactions: 6
but thats charlie and bretts choice? its their child and their lifes just dont see why your so bothered. im sure after working all week brett wants some time with harlow
I don’t think this is the place for you 😂😂😂

It’s all these peoples lives to not go out and enjoy time with their babies yet u said it was boring so if u want to give ur opinion then so will other people :) I’m sure if Charlie is that bothered she will say so herself, and maybe not put so much of her life online for people to talk about.

Reactions: 13
No one has said that going out occasionally makes you a bad mum? But to go out every weekend and claim you need a break after watching your child for 2 days, doesn’t sound like a great mum to me 🤷🏼‍♀️. If anyone needs a break, it’s Brett - working full time and then watching H every weekend whilst she goes out begging for drinks.
I too am ‘boring’ because I don’t go out (even if I wanted to I couldn’t because I don't have people to watch my child for me).
yeah thats fair enough if noone looks after ur kids but if other mums
I don’t think this is the place for you 😂😂😂

It’s all these peoples lives to not go out and enjoy time with their babies yet u said it was boring so if u want to give ur opinion then so will other people :)
yeah if people want to stay inside with their kids 24/7 thats THEIR choice same way its other peoples choice if they want to go out once a week ?

Hi Charlie 👋🏻 How about you stop ignoring your daughter, actually play with her instead of dumping her in front of peppa pig while you take selfie’s on your bed. And maybe give her some vegetables?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There’s no point even reacting to this person who only sees things their way or no way😂🙄like I said if she’s that bothered about peoples opinions don’t be a “public figure”

Reactions: 11
There’s no point even reacting to this person who only sees things their way or no way😂🙄like I said if she’s that bothered about peoples opinions don’t be a “public figure”
Exactly, shes putting herself out there and then when she starts getting people judging her she gives them abuse... im the same, id much rather stay home with my child rather than going out. I dont understand how it makes you boring for actually being a part of your child's development

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly, shes putting herself out there and then when she starts getting people judging her she gives them abuse... im the same, id much rather stay home with my child rather than going out. I dont understand how it makes you boring for actually being a part of your child's development
charlie does stay home with her child every day shes with her? not like she never sees her 😂

No one said mums were not allowed breaks. But Charlie is going out every weekend despite a global pandemic

and if you think being in the house is boring when you have kids then your wrong...its not exactly a peaceful spa break with nothing to do

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.