Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie has officially shown what a horrible little rat bag she really is. Feeding your daughter sh*te food, choosing to go out instead of looking after your poorly daughter, telling someone to die, scrounging any freebies you can get your grubby hands on.

She really is a waste of space. Get your lips fixed while your at it hun they're a disgusting mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Which ‘companies’ are working with Charlie so I can let them know. I love this game 😆
Designedbythelaws_
Kneepillow.co.uk
akgifting
Chanellauk
Hallieboutiqueaccessories
Arista living
Studentshopdepop
Mbd_clothing_co
Halo hair extensions
These are just from a couple of her posts lol

Reactions: 8
She is a prime example of why teen moms have bad names!!!! Doesn’t look after them, rather go out does balloons goes out when her child is poorly during a bleeping pandemic to eat disgusting greasy kebabs. The kid needs educating or her tubes tied

Reactions: 15
All I done was tell her that Harlow will get bad ass health or deficiencies because she’s had tinned food and bread again whilst she has a good nutritious food and veg 😂

post deleted 🙃🥴
Telling you to die but didn’t she put up a mental health/suicidal thing on her story not long ago?

Reactions: 7
She is a prime example of why teen moms have bad names!!!! Doesn’t look after them, rather go out does balloons goes out when her child is poorly during a bleeping pandemic to eat disgusting greasy kebabs. The kid needs educating or her tubes tied
She will.be going out before the 10 oclock curfew is.in full effect

Reactions: 4
She did exactly! Saying it was time for her to.go.or something. Shes disgusting. Anything for attention that girl!
She even did a post telling people who are struggling to dm her and she’ll chat too them. Imagine chatting to her when you’re at your lowest and she has enough so just says “go die” not being funny but if you was as depressed as she was a couple weeks ago you wouldn’t even reply to someone with “go die”

Haha as if she blocked me and posted me on her story. 🤣🤣 and exactly she gets a break every weekend 🤣🤣
She’s deleted you off it now 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She even did a post telling people who are struggling to dm her and she’ll chat too them. Imagine chatting to her when you’re at your lowest and she has enough so just says “go die” not being funny but if you was as depressed as she was a couple weeks ago you wouldn’t even reply to someone with “go die”
My thoughts exactly! Then she goes quiet for a few days then back to using Instagram like a search engine

Reactions: 1
Designedbythelaws_
Kneepillow.co.uk
akgifting
Chanellauk
Hallieboutiqueaccessories
Arista living
Studentshopdepop
Mbd_clothing_co
Halo hair extensions
These are just from a couple of her posts lol
Don’t forget the webcam company 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
thats the final straw with Charlie for me now, normally I find myself giving her the benefit of the doubt and thinking “oh she’s young, she’s still learning, she’s I’m the spotlight etc etc” but that’s it. Telling someone to die is disgusting, especially when they didn’t even say anything bad!

imagine having a young baby who is poorly and still choosing to duck off out with your mates in the middle of a pandemic! absolute tit show. What sort of mum does that! It doesn’t matter if she’s with her dad or not, the fact is Charlie as her mother when she’s poorly you should want to be there to ensure she’s ok.

what an awful awful girl she is.

Reactions: 34
I’m not normally one to comment but this girl boils my piss 🤣 I was a teen mum myself, I’m now 21 with two children and I haven’t had one single break since my baby boy was born 11 months ago. Like most other mums we consider a food shop alone a break, but no, this one thinks because she’s stayed in for a few days and looked after her poorly little girl like a MOTHER should she deserves her 1263838295th break of the month 😂 Girllll please, you give teenage mums the bad name and rep. Should be disgusted with herself 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m not normally one to comment but this girl boils my piss 🤣 I was a teen mum myself, I’m now 21 with two children and I haven’t had one single break since my baby boy was born 11 months ago. Like most other mums we consider a food shop alone a break, but no, this one thinks because she’s stayed in for a few days and looked after her poorly little girl like a MOTHER should she deserves her 1263838295th break of the month 😂 Girllll please, you give teenage mums the bad name and rep. Should be disgusted with herself 🤢
Honestly.if her and brett do split , hope to god harlow goes with her dad

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He would have her 90% of the time anyway with the amount of breaks Charlie needs 👀 I’m surprised Brett doesn’t just change the locks by now
Haha Charlie would be straight on insta, anyone know where t find a locksmith, then drive her car into the house again

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And Charlie looks like she’s on her way home - getting herself ready for the 10pm curfew

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.