Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the money and time to make sure she does the best by H but still doesn’t, she can afford to buy healthy meals, safe car seats, but she still chooses to give her microwave meals and for so long kept her in an unsafe car seat

Reactions: 11
difference between having a convo and saying your reporting someone to social services🤨 bit weird how you all seem to follow every detail of her life if you all dislike her so much😂
It’s not hard when she posts absolutely everything on a public Instagram page..

Reactions: 6
even when she went out and got her a safe joie car seat still people were making comments saying it still wasnt right , why not just focus on yourselfs🤭
She had her forward facing which isn’t right, some people just care about the safety of children

Reactions: 1
difference between having a convo and saying your reporting someone to social services🤨 bit weird how you all seem to follow every detail of her life if you all dislike her so much😂
I didn’t say that, I don’t think she should be reported as she’s clearly well looked after etc, maybe she could use some guidance which I admit I’ve had some it’s normal as a first time mum☺ Bit weird why ur so defensive if u don’t know her

In other news how cute is the video Donna posted on the fb page of Charlotte and the twins😩😩

Last edited:
chill why you getting so stressed out im not charlie 😂 just defending her because u lot are nattering on when you dont have a clue x
Neither do you by the sounds of things lol

Hey mate. duck off

Reactions: 8
The access you have to Charlie's medical record and personal circumstances are so impressive.
well when shes question her instagram followers stuff she clearly should be asking doctor's its pretty simple wouldn't you say. And like someone else said, she posts her day to day life on there and it doesn't take a doctor to know using depressants when someone is apparently depressed is clearly not going to help her depression. If anything itll make it so much worse 👌

I didn’t say that, I don’t think she should be reported as she’s clearly well looked after etc, maybe she could use some guidance which I admit I’ve had some it’s normal as a first time mum☺ Bit weird why ur so defensive if u don’t know her

In other news how cute is the video Donna posted on the fb page of Charlotte and the twins😩😩
She’s just desperate for attention because she’s not got any haha

Reactions: 5
Well this thread has taken a turn...

Charlotte, Drugzy.... wanna do anything interesting so we can talk about you instead? pls.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And here was me all excited when I saw I had 10 pages to read, and it was just people arguing 😴🥴😴🥴😴🥴😴🥴😴🥴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Aww the twins wee laugh 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The new video Donna has posted. It looks like she’s either done it herself or got one of her children to do it for her. Spelling is done so ridiculously, I highly doubt someone actually types like that. No one thinks you’re dead Donna you’re just boring so no need to talk about you.

The new video Donna has posted. It looks like she’s either done it herself or got one of her children to do it for her. Spelling is done so ridiculously, I highly doubt someone actually types like that. No one thinks you’re dead Donna you’re just boring so no need to talk about you.
And if you look on the profile of the tik tok she’s posting, it does mention some aunt Mary mae but no photos of Donna 🤷🏼‍♀️

Are we all just going to ignore donna wearing a crop top acting like she’s 18?? 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Iceland got me 🤣 universal credit central
Does Donna not realise that it’s a piss take tiktok 😭 they make stupid videos taking the mick out of travellers hence the bad handwriting nobody genuinely thought you were dead outside Iceland Donna they just used a picture of you

• Haha
Reactions: 15
well when shes question her instagram followers stuff she clearly should be asking doctor's its pretty simple wouldn't you say. And like someone else said, she posts her day to day life on there and it doesn't take a doctor to know using depressants when someone is apparently depressed is clearly not going to help her depression. If anything itll make it so much worse 👌
I can't believe you are actually having to explain this. You don't have to have access to medical records to know alcohol is a depressant. Short term relief that will breed longer term issues.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.