Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_basic_

VIP Member
well no need to act like ur better than other mums because u never go out 😂 and its boring staying inside always tbh
It’s boring staying inside all the time? Firstly-pandemic.....second what if people are full on single parents and have NO ONE to help? They are boring right? What if you just wanna stay at home and be with your kids? You literally sound 12 years old 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Sophiealicerose

Chatty Member
Thats because its her Sunday job.

Yes the play area is great. Blocks ypu from getting i to her cupboard but suppose it entertains her when you lock her in her room with the baby gate while you do whatever it is you do charlie.

Whos messaging the soft play company. No body wants to buy a soft play from someone who's ambassador tells people to go and die and is a bully online and advertises sex work 😔 haha 😅
I messaged them. Along with the bed company yesterday

Quick response.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Sophiealicerose

Chatty Member
She wants to know when toddlers can start dancing, maybe look in the yellow pages for your local dance studios, pick up the phone and call them. Nobody is going to gift you a dance lesson. She’s not maddie Ziegler hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Forgive me Tattlers for I have sinned.

I saw an instagram story asking for a PLT discount code, and without checking who wrote the story, being the generous soul that I am with my UNIDAYS codes, I sent on to Beggy Mitchell herself. Fortunately, soon after pressing send I realised who I'd sent it to and used the instagram "unsend" feature however I understand how disappointed in me you must all be. I'll hang my head in shame.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Sophiealicerose

Chatty Member
Well at least they won’t be working with her again. Bit of common sense don’t advertise sex straight after a child’s soft play advertisement 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t wait too see what she ends up putting on her story once all these companies stop collaborating with her
“Does anyone know where the job centre in Doncaster is”

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Well this thread has taken a turn...

Charlotte, Drugzy.... wanna do anything interesting so we can talk about you instead? pls.

• Haha

Vme123

charlie does stay home with her child every day shes with her? not like she never sees her 😂
She stays home everyday to sit on her phone and beg for things on Instagram whilst Harlow is shoved in front of the TV with her tinned food. Then she complains that Harlow acts up for her but is fine when she’s with other people. That’s because the kids bored out of her skull and gets no attention purely because her mams always on her phone begging for freebies. Yes she does see her. Seeing a child doesn’t make you a good parent though does it 🙂 purposely breaking lockdown rules in the middle of a GLOBAL pandemic travelling to different cities that have had to have stricter rules than the rest of us because COVID cases are so high when she has a child is ridiculous and absolutely selfish. A ‘break’ after 2 days of looking after your own child? If that’s the case she’s not fit to be a mother.
You’re obviously someone who knows charlie or you are in fact charlie 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 25

_basic_

VIP Member
Someone’s replied they don’t care on donnas post 🤣

That’s a bit mean to be fair. Donnas not done anything and if she wants to say it’s her birthday then why not?
I mean she’s got over 200 comments to say happy birthday which was more than the 4 Charlie got so we know whose more liked.

• Haha

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Mia and Charlie are totally different. When marliya goes to space raiders, Mia has no responsibilities, should she just sit at home on her own until Marliya comes home 😂🤦🏻‍♀️. Charlie actively leaves Harlow to go out. And I do think that mums are entitled to have a minute to themselves but to the extent of every single weekend was a joke especially as Brett works all week. When space raider was crying about Mia going out with friends that was simply a case of control, and also let’s not forget space raider has never worked a day in his life so completely different situations. Anyway can this Melissa person f#ck off with her shit products why is he hyping this up to get more attention, no wonder she’s working with Charlie the pair of begs!

• Haha
  • Heart

Blackdiamond

With Charlie telling someone to die and Brett calling someone ugly Harlow is definitely gonna grow up and be the school bully ew

• Sad

noddyrojjy

It’s different if your custody arrangement means that you don’t have your child on certain day’s. In which case do as you please, Charlie portrays that she and Brett are together and live together and therefore she hasn’t got times where she’s child free, she leaves her child to go out. It’s different. My kids go 2 weekends a month and I do what I want on those weekends cause I actually don’t want to sit around an empty house 😂 but I also plan my social events on those weekends too. I think that’s what Mia does. Charlie’s out 4/7 day’s a week wether her child is home or out, sick or healthy. That’s the difference.

I also think going out when your child is poorly is bang out of order and how anyone can justify that is mental

Reactions: 24