Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she realises how much tit she talks šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I donā€™t think I would be comfortable going out if my little one was poorly - what if they get worse and youā€™re not there. Nope, just couldnā€™t do it. Itā€™s not like she hasnā€™t been out recently either.

Reactions: 17
I donā€™t think I would be comfortable going out if my little one was poorly - what if they get worse and youā€™re not there. Nope, just couldnā€™t do it. Itā€™s not like she hasnā€™t been out recently either.
Apparently I'm to keep my nose out and its been a hard 2 days šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and shes blocked me now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Especially since your not really meant to be going out, we are minutes away from announcing nationwide restrictions as well she needs to grow the duck up and be a mother

Reactions: 13
Especially since your not really meant to be going out, we are minutes away from announcing nationwide restrictions as well she needs to grow the duck up and be a mother
Please shes "famous" these restrictions and caring for your own child doesn't apply to her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s just had a break only 3 days ago. Your baby is poorly and needs her mummy. When you become a mother your own wants and needs become non existent. duck sake Charlie be a proper mum and not just one for benefits and all the free tit she makes you.

Reactions: 23
ā€œI need a breakā€ oh pipe down hun! She has more breaks than she does being a parent, your baby is poorly and youā€™re her mum youā€™re the one thing she will find comfort in and you go out and leave her. Vile vile silly little girl

Reactions: 22
ā€œI need a breakā€ oh pipe down hun! She has more breaks than she does being a parent, your baby is poorly and youā€™re her mum youā€™re the one thing she will find comfort in and you go out and leave her. Vile vile silly little girl
I couldnt imagine leaving my little one at home whilst I go out begging for stuff its disgusting šŸ˜” I'm now getting requests off people šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder what size house sheā€™s made Brett rent out for her. Iā€™ve not actually seen any big named brands want to work with her her adverts are tit and she should be putting #gift #AD when sheā€™s been given something surely? That arista bed Iā€™ve only seen because all the teen moms from the show have been gifted one they look cheap and tacky

Reactions: 8
Brett works full time then does all the parenting when he gets home I think. No wonder the poor boy has no time for social media anymore šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 16
I never say this about pwoples parenting, but Charlie is a terrible mum. She doesn't care for her daughter at all. She is just a doll. And for those who say harlow is fed and cared for ... is she ? She's fed crap tinned or microwave meals nothing healthy st all. Yeah she's dressed nice hut always under clothes in cold weather. Her mum has no care about the pandemic and making her daughter ill (despite harlow getting sepsis as a baby)

Charlie can't say she spent two days with her kid and needs a break. Get a grip your her mum.
Brett probably works all day full time and then takes her every weekend while your out catching freebies at spoons . Wheres bretts break?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.