Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the gofund me was money towards making memories before donna passes. donna claims she never created it but clearly says down the bottom she did 🤣 dont think they have received the money tho tbf

Reactions: 9
Whenever it goes quiet on here Donna makes a video addressing something (she doesn’t normally address things and honestly your comments mean a lot thanks)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No but it’s been said on here before that they’re always outside on chairs x
O.lol yea if I were allowed to put a pic up I would but obviously major privacy thing.at one time was a brown leather dining chair and a garden chair.now its like a black chair.they sit n smoke charlotte was out there in a thick dressing gown other day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I'd like to see Harlow having a nice nutritious meal on your gram Charlie hun xoxo

Reactions: 13
Why is she asking for medical advice on insta, doesn’t she have a GP?! Hope she’s not got corona with all the gadding about Charlie’s been doing...

Reactions: 7
Why is she asking for medical advice on insta, doesn’t she have a GP?! Hope she’s not got corona with all the gadding about Charlie’s been doing...
If she did have covid 6ou would see nothing but sympathy posts from Charlie, she would take no responsibility for it. Didnt spoons have positive cases not long after she had been out partying there. Mabye this will be enough for her to see she needs to be careful

Anyone getting the vibe Connor cheated from.charlottes post lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.