Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ishallnotbenamed

Chatty Member
Chloe has finally posted an unedited photo of her body! Good on her, she looks amazing and really didn’t need to photoshop at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

leavebritneyalone

Rewatching season 2. Im on the episode where its Darrens birthday (you know the one where he didnt read the card 😳🤣) and noticed his cake had 22 on it and Sassi says shes 18 and the start of the series. She says theyve been together since she was 14, so he would've been 18. I dno if that is the case and i know 18 is still young but i find it quite uneasy for some reason.

• Wow
  • Sad

VIP Member
Why are people acting like they never went to a family party growing up? It's not against the law to have a drink around your child, as long as you're not in such a state that you can't look after them it's ok.

Sticky One

VIP Member
Reeane love you started the drama ffs, also stop buying so many takeaways and get yourself a new phone because I swear to god yours must be about 15 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 32

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Definitely.... come on Billie prove our men would want you even without the filters and make up
Filters 🥴🥴🥴 shes changed her whole face. I swear she’s got body dysmorphia as no one can be believing this is what she looks like?
She can pose with the arm hiding the belly and have a completely different face but we’ve all seen how you really look Bill 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
I'm partial to a takeaway now and then but I limit it to something I can't make at home like an authentic curry (thai or indian). Some things are better left to people who know what they're doing lol.

Years later and I'm still impressed that Megan was able to cook so much in that tiny caravan in series one including a roast dinner. The lack of worktop space alone would probably have me on the phone to the takeway.

Unikitty

Amber advertising her car in the sunset with her child even tho she can’t drive it. That’s like me driving to the nearest mansion and doing a photo shoot, looks amazing but I can’t live I it ffs. You would thing someone with a car to tout would do it with someone who can drive 🙄
I was wondering who drove the car there when I saw that hahaha maybe it was the kid 😂

Also in Chloe’s story.. it showed a clip of Jordan telling her she looked like a piece of WELL SEASONED CHICKEN after she got the spray tan ahahahahn forgot that one

• Haha

Lester34

I just watched megan rees in her series on ex on thr beach and omggg how cringey. The way shes like IM MEGAN REES FROM WALES AND NOBODY MESSES WITH ME I WILL SHOW U THE REAL ME AND ITS SCARY. Soooo cringey fir her. Eugh. Is she the same on teen mum? Silly little trollop.
well I currently have second hand embarrassment for you😬 you got wrong girl hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 31

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Why is Manley so fucking vile.
Because his family are a bunch of enablers who enable his behaviour.

I voted "no" on Chloe's poll about whether we like seeing time lapse videos of her tidying up and was shocked that 97% of people said yes!

Last edited:
  • Haha

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Ah fair enough. Explains why Meg's isn't on it tbh. She'd need a whole damn series to herself to explain how she became that trainwreck

• Haha

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Lord I loved family parties growing up! Adults had alcohol and we ran round cause a riot. I don’t see anything wrong with it, the way some of you are going on it’s like she’s at one of Charlie’s balloon parties or she’s took marliya to a ket fest 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Letmereaditall

Emma’s YouTube video

nasseh asked for a paternity test, refused to pay for it and hurled abuse at Emma, so she paid for it.

oh and also when the test came back and Emma asked if he wouldn’t to see it he said no you keep it or something she gave him contact details of the lab if he wanted to ring and have them give him the results

Apparently he was denying he was there for the test but she confirmed he obviously was otherwise how did she get his dna

he said he ‘didn’t want his baby to look like Emma’s monkey brothers’

he was messaging abuse to Emma’s friend who was also there during the dna test.

he was asking for Emma’s ex’s phone number or to see a pic of him

he doesn’t give Emma money for the boys

Emma asked him to buy Miah a £120 car bed and he ignored her

nassehs mum sends money to him for the boys and he doesn’t pass it on (assuming this is why Emma and his mum fell out) she also said she doesn’t expect to be handed the cash because he said she would spend it so she said bring nappies/wipes/milk but that doesn’t happen either

she gets on with the other baby mum and it was Emma that told her about the baby not nasseh

he has told a lot of white lies which they are clearing up

I don’t think I’ve missed anything but I did watch is hours ago

• Wow
  • Sad

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Really cba seeing Chloe crying about not having an abortion on Facebook and instagram🙄 you didn't have one so what's the big deal?? A lot of people have abortions and it's the right thing for them🤷‍♀️ think it privately but I think it's insensitive for MTV to make into a storyline for views
This is such an insensitive post. Abortion is such a taboo subject and MANY women get shamed for having one. The fact Chloe is brave enough to admit that she considered it deserves praise. She's probably received messages from people who are against abortion, slating her for even having considered it. I think it's so brave that she's speaking out about it. It should be spoken about! If Chloe speaking out even helps one woman build up the courage to go and have one, because that's the right thing for them, then good on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
Might be an unpopular opinion but I think Amber is petty. She has no reason to go asking people their opinions on Ste or their situation all the time doesn’t she see it creates drama every single time she does? All she had to do is discuss it with Ste and confront him for the sake of her boys, not her mum, not her friends and certainly not a live. Ste is wrong to lie if he is with the girl but look how much drama came with him being with Kirsty so until he is properly certain where the relationship is headed it’s not really her business as long as the kids aren’t going from one girls to another then what’s the problem especially as he’s now moved out of his dads so he can see his kids, now there’s another drama . My last point is also, if Ste blasted that amber has a new boyfriend on live like she did, her and her whole family would be slagging him off and saying he’s obsessed and what has her relationship got to do with the boys blah blah ... sure that’s what happened last time right? Don’t get me wrong BOTH of them need to grow up and move on completely, stop being in their feelings when either one moves on but all this jumping on live every time your coparenting isn’t going smoothly only creates more dysfunction and tension.

Also love how I posted here about Dylan and then a post goes up of his 🤣 in that first snap you couldn’t even see ALL his babies hun so don’t try and make a point with me! I want to block that B so bad but I just love watching how she is still constantly coming on here to find out stuff and then going on like it’s her who’s keeping up with ‘real tea’ ughhhhh. Last time I’ll mention it tho she who won’t be named will not be spoken about by me again 🤐

• Heart

onlyheretoorbit

VIP Member
I really felt for Sassi tbh, when she said she wanted a baby to give her purpose and that she finally stopped feeling alone - ‘they can’t leave me’.
Don’t get me wrong, her behaviour at times has been awful but I think she seems quite lost and very insecure and puts on the big gobby front to hide it

Vageem95

Unpopular opinion but I think the whole Chloe and photoshop saga is so petty. I’ve studied the shit out of some of the pics people have accused her of photoshopping and personally I can’t see the wonky lines you’re seeing 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think the girl just knows how to pose to hide what she wants to hide. We’re all guilty of it surely?
Queue the pitch forks ....