Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do Ree and Dylan ever home cook??? Constant takeaways
don't even get the point of it, like once you don't eat takeaways for a week you stop seeing the hype in them and they start just making you feel tit šŸ˜‚ how do they not just feel tit 24/7 šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm partial to a takeaway now and then but I limit it to something I can't make at home like an authentic curry (thai or indian). Some things are better left to people who know what they're doing lol.

Years later and I'm still impressed that Megan was able to cook so much in that tiny caravan in series one including a roast dinner. The lack of worktop space alone would probably have me on the phone to the takeway.

Reactions: 32
I'm partial to a takeaway now and then but I limit it to something I can't make at home like an authentic curry (thai or indian). Some things are better left to people who know what they're doing lol.

Years later and I'm still impressed that Megan was able to cook so much in that tiny caravan in series one including a roast dinner. The lack of worktop space alone would probably have me on the phone to the takeway.

I remember that episode and thought the same! Megan did have a lot of surprising grown up moments. I couldn't cook at roast at 17 lol and I certainly couldn't drive to Spain at 18 with 2 kids in tow. She certainly had an older head on her shoulders in some ways, then let herself down massively in others...

Reactions: 49
I remember that episode and thought the same! Megan did have a lot of surprising grown up moments. I couldn't cook at roast at 17 lol and I certainly couldn't drive to Spain at 18 with 2 kids in tow. She certainly had an older head on her shoulders in some ways, then let herself down massively in others...
If seems to be after she broke up with Dylan things spiralled out of control. I bet her confidence dropped 100% when she found out heā€™d been cheating on her with her neighbour. Re-ane said they werenā€™t friends yet she was at Mckenzieā€™s birthday party just before it happened. So obviously they were friendly towards each other.. they wouldnā€™t have invited a stranger. The things sheā€™s been doing recently, (Megan) arenā€™t on. As far as dating a convicted killer but perhaps sheā€™s so desperate for some kind of family unit that sheā€™ll do anything. Isnā€™t it w sign of BPD that youā€™re scared of abandonment.

Reactions: 21
^ Yeah, itā€™s a huge symptom in BPD. They have massive waves of love and hate too, we all know thereā€™s a fine line between them both but they tend to have ā€œfavourite peopleā€ who they almost obsess over and will do anything to keep them around and theyā€™re absolutely terrified of losing them and it would be earth shattering to them if they did. That can be why often people with BPD will mirror peopleā€™s personalities, to make them more likeable to that person and because they sometimes feel they donā€™t actually know who they are in themselves. This could explain the awful personality megan seems to of taken on lately, sheā€™s dating a convict. But, she has been a bit chavtastic in the past regardless. (karma blud šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚)

Reactions: 12
Takeaway for breakfast and dinner most days... the kids will be the size of houses by the time they are 10.

Reactions: 14
Takeaway for breakfast and dinner most days... the kids will be the size of houses by the time they are 10.
Makes me feel sick the thought of eating that many takeaways, I love a McDonald's but couldn't eat it daily šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Candles - Chloeā€™s selling candles.

And now after catching up I want a McDonaldā€™s šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This one just seems silly. I get that she has that breed of dog but even if I did, I still wouldnā€™t want that shite. Ā£14.99 for the bump/bubble one but Ā£17.99 for a scruffy dog??? Keep it hun xxx
B&m Ā£3.99 big candle smells the best. Iā€™ll keep my cheap ones thanks ā€œhunā€ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iā€™ve never understood novelty candles like animals - surely unless you donā€™t burn them (pointless) itā€™s head will be first to go and thatā€™s just mean šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Iā€™m not sure if any of you ladies watch the US Teen Mom (Teen Mom OG or Teen Mom 2) but itā€™s just hit me who Chloe and Jordan remind me of!! Theyā€™re the UK version of Catelynn and Tyler. Granted if you remove all the drug abuse, adoption and family drama, Chloe just reminds me of Catelynn because:

1) she will never leave Jordan no matter what he does (Catelynn will never leave Tyler)
2) has no clue what she wants to do in life and has a new hobby/business idea every week (House of Pattons/singing/midwife)
3) Jordan canā€™t stand Chloe (Tyler canā€™t stand Catelynn)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Think of all of the drama going on with the other girls and weā€™ve got Chloe over here selling bleeping candles šŸ¤£.

I really respect that she seems to have created the most stable life for her kid, but in terms of casting MTV definitely picked a boring one in her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Decorative candles. I like candles as much as the next person, I have many different scented ones. Never could understand decorative candles they get dusty and look manky when they do.

Decorative candles. I like candles as much as the next person, I have many different scented ones. Never could understand decorative candles they get dusty and look manky when they do.
The body candle that mia bought is the same ones selling ' I saw it first' so has she just copied them šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 7
House of Patton sounded quite high end to me, maybe itā€™s the name Patton but I couldā€™ve pictured it being a store, maybe because my brain relates it to House of Fraser.

But, candles? Not really her niche market, is it? šŸ˜šŸ˜‚ Good on her like for trying to start a business, credit where credits due but.... candles??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.