Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk what’s going on but this random girl I follow is being accused I think of being behind the exposing pancake lady account 😂😂 I know we can’t talk about smaller accounts so I won’t say anything else but this gets weirder

Reactions: 1
I always felt bad for Sassi when she crashed her mums car. I think I’d end up crashing too if my mum was acting like that while I was trying to learn. She hadn’t even pulled out of the car park when her mum started complaining at her and freaking out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always felt bad for Sassi when she crashed her mums car. I think I’d end up crashing too if my mum was acting like that while I was trying to learn. She hadn’t even pulled out of the car park when her mum started complaining at her and freaking out
My mom is like this and I've been driving for years. She'll sit in the passenger seat and I can see her start to tense up if I drive by parked cars. She keeps telling me to slow down or that I'm too close when I have plenty of room. I have to keep reminding her that it looks that way to her because of where she's sitting. I felt bad for Sassi's mum in that her car was totaled but I equally bad for Sassi because it must have been nerve wracking with her mum nitpicking everything. I don't think Sassi's learned to drive since and I can't blame her.

I'm still surprised that Manley drives because on the show Mia or Erin drove him everywhere. Remember when he tried to change the flat tire? Mia took one look at him and concluded that he'd be useless at the task.

One last driving point lol. I loved the scene in series 1 or 2 where Megan is having lunch with her mum and Big Mark shows up to give her a car for her 18th birthday present. He looked so happy to give it to her and she was so appreciative of it.

Reactions: 16
He also posted a video of all the kids at the park, it’s actually nice seeing the kids playing together after all that’s happened. Hopefully they can all either work it out for the kids sake or just stay apart and go through someone else.

Reactions: 7
Dylan's hair isn't slicked back either it looks fluffy and washed 😂 nice to see the kids out in the fresh air

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dylan's hair isn't slicked back either it looks fluffy and washed 😂 nice to see the kids out in the fresh air
It is nice isn't it. I can't help but now notice that it's very rare to see them out and about..? Wonder why he never took Carter, bet he would have loved running after the older kids

Reactions: 5
It is nice isn't it. I can't help but now notice that it's very rare to see them out and about..? Wonder why he never took Carter, bet he would have loved running after the older kids
Yeah Reeane is always posting and it's in her sitting room 95% of the time.

Reactions: 14
She only posted the park vid because people on here said earlier that she never leaves the house with the kids 😂 expect a pic of some home cooked food in 3...2...1...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sassi: bUt iM eXeMpt fRom WeArinG a MaSk 🎭
She's full of shite
So her and the friend she was with are both exempt are they? Medically exempt with conformation from a doctor? I highly doubt it. And she even use any mental health excuse as someone with anxiety wouldn’t be dancing like a fool in the middle of a shop like that. She is just trying to back track. Comments turned off on that post now. Can’t take the heat sass then don’t post stupid tit like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.