Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s from last summer so likely before he was sent to prison?
That's what I thought, think that's why I was wheezing at it last night.
God knows I can't keep up with the drama of it all, timeline wise 🤣 wonder if she will delete it now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chloe has finally posted an unedited photo of her body! Good on her, she looks amazing and really didn’t need to photoshop at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She looks stunning without all the retouches.
Did anyone go and compare that photo with the one in the leather trousers? She could definitely stop retouching her photos. She doesn’t need it.

Reactions: 13
She looks stunning without all the retouches.
Did anyone go and compare that photo with the one in the leather trousers? She could definitely stop retouching her photos. She doesn’t need it.
I think she looks exactly the same. I have a belly like that and my hips look so chunky when I’m naked. In anything dead right like those trousers or high waist proper skinny jeans I look flat. She is easily a 12.

Reactions: 5
Fair play 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Chloe!

Full respect to her for that post
I agree! She looks amazing 😍 good for her. Hopefully all these positive comments she’s getting will encourage her not to photoshop no longer.

Genuinely think Amber just traces these pictures and makes it out like she drew em
I think she’d feel pretty stupid if that was the case, she’s always stated she likes drawing, however she’s really good anyway.

Reactions: 4
Fair play to Chloe but it does still look edited to me you can see the blur around her body on her bed.. wish it would’ve been an unedited one, she’s had the intention there 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Fair play to Chloe but it does still look edited to me you can see the blur around her body on her bed.. wish it would’ve been an unedited one, she’s had the intention there 😂
I saw it earlier and thought fair play she obviously has been actually trying. Theb I read your comment went back and you can see the bed dips and curves so yes still 3edited.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I saw it earlier and thought fair play she obviously has been actually trying. Theb I read your comment went back and you can see the bed dips and curves so yes still 3edited.
Yeah, looks like it’s been smoothed out as well 🤦‍♀️ It’s worse when you literally say it’s unedited when it obviously is

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.