Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are people acting like they never went to a family party growing up? It's not against the law to have a drink around your child, as long as you're not in such a state that you can't look after them it's ok.

Reactions: 33
Why are people acting like they never went to a family party growing up? It's not against the law to have a drink around your child, as long as you're not in such a state that you can't look after them it's ok.
Exactly 😂 Not like everyone’s off their faces whilst she sits neglected in her room starving.. She looks like she’s the centre of attention having fun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Exactly 😂 Not like everyone’s off their faces whilst she sits neglected in her room starving.. She looks like she’s the centre of attention having fun 🤣
She really does, that child is looked after and that's all that matters.

Reactions: 16
I just have to clarify that that’s buck fast and not Buck’s Fizz and is probably on par with vodka if not worse 🤣 however not judgement here from whoever drinks it, doesn’t say anything about anyone as a parent etc

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really does, that child is looked after and that's all that matters.
Absolutely agree, she isn’t just a fashion accessory for Mia, she is always being involved and having fun, the way Mias friends are with her show she is a very loved little girl and well looked after, I went to family party as a kid in houses, no one is intoxicated to the point of falling all over the place and causing trouble, Mia might of not even been drinking

Reactions: 14
Sorry to be that annoying person, but where can I watch the episode please? I missed it
I don’t think it’s on a catch up app but flick through the weekdays on MTV, I’ve seen it being replayed at least 3 times at 8/9pm before next week xx **edit** I just had a quick look for you, being shown again on MTV tonight at 9 ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This. Saw the stories, don’t think it’s a big deal at all, I was expecting to see something awful going by the comments! All I saw was a happy little girl having a good old sing song surrounded by people who adore her. I went to family parties growing up where alcohol was kept on the kitchen side, it really wasn’t a big deal? Us kids knew those drinks weren’t for us and we stuck to pop. Don’t really remember anyone stumbling around the place or anything, although my mom got in an argument with my Aunt once and my cousins and I were like😳😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This. Saw the stories, don’t think it’s a big deal at all, I was expecting to see something awful going by the comments! All I saw was a happy little girl having a good old sing song surrounded by people who adore her. I went to family parties growing up where alcohol was kept on the kitchen side, it really wasn’t a big deal? Us kids knew those drinks weren’t for us and we stuck to pop. Don’t really remember anyone stumbling around the place or anything, although my mom got in an argument with my Aunt once and my cousins and I were like😳😳😂
I have a almost 5 year old and he absolutely loves our family parties 😂he loves a sing and dance

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t think it’s on a catch up app but flick through the weekdays on MTV, I’ve seen it being replayed at least 3 times at 8/9pm before next week xx **edit** I just had a quick look for you, being shown again on MTV tonight at 9 ♥
Thank youx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I actually will be devastated if this show ends this season haha I love all the teen mom shows...
I actually think the opposite that this should Mark the end of these girls as the children are now in school.
But yes I too am a sucker for watching the teen mom stuff

Reactions: 8
I know some people haven't liked those videos of Marliya because of the alcohol which is understandable, to some extent. But I've just got to say that little girl is such a vibe! She seems like she's such fun! a really confident, happy child.

Reactions: 19
I don’t dispute for a second that she’s well looked after, loved and happy. I just don’t agree with kids in that kind of environment is all, it’s not how I was raised I guess so i may see it differently 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Lord I loved family parties growing up! Adults had alcohol and we ran round cause a riot. I don’t see anything wrong with it, the way some of you are going on it’s like she’s at one of Charlie’s balloon parties or she’s took marliya to a ket fest 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lord I loved family parties growing up! Adults had alcohol and we ran round cause a riot. I don’t see anything wrong with it, the way some of you are going on it’s like she’s at one of Charlie’s balloon parties or she’s took marliya to a ket fest 😂😂😂
Exactly this. My parents used to take me to family parties, and when I moaned I was tired they'd push two chairs together, stick a coat on top of me and tell me to go to sleep! Never did me any harm

Reactions: 34
Exactly this. My parents used to take me to family parties, and when I moaned I was tired they'd push two chairs together, stick a coat on top of me and tell me to go to sleep! Never did me any harm
This was my childhood 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you weren’t in a working mans club, begging your uncle for a pound for the sweet machines booting about the gaff with your cousins then you never lived.
I'd imagine people would lose their minds if I told them my Mum used to let me sip the last dribble of her white wine from her glass too :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.