Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree with your point about Mia. Her body is unreal but again, it's fake! She is a pretty girl but I don't think she's absolutely stunning like most are making her out to be
There’s just something off about her face for me that stops it being stunning like everyone says. I can’t work it out whether her eyes are a bit close together? Or whether it’s literally just the current trend of fake lashes, dark eyebrows, pumped up lips and contouring that I can’t stand. Funnily I think she’s much prettier in her videos than her stills, there’s something that goes really off about her face in her still photos

Reactions: 5
There’s just something off about her face for me that stops it being stunning like everyone says. I can’t work it out whether her eyes are a bit close together? Or whether it’s literally just the current trend of fake lashes, dark eyebrows, pumped up lips and contouring that I can’t stand. Funnily I think she’s much prettier in her videos than her stills, there’s something that goes really off about her face in her still photos
That's acute everything is airbrushed and edited. And it makes it look weird.
I don't know why but I don't like mia she just seems full of herself. Like the girl in high school who knows she's hot and acts like it. Her assumptions video was more of her laughing and teenager like,

Reactions: 11
That's acute everything is airbrushed and edited. And it makes it look weird.
I don't know why but I don't like mia she just seems full of herself. Like the girl in high school who knows she's hot and acts like it. Her assumptions video was more of her laughing and teenager like,
Yea, I honestly don't get the hype around Mia. Like you said she seems so full of herself. I don't know if it's just me but I feel like she comes across quite ditsy? There's nothing wrong with that but I can't help but feel it's put on?

Reactions: 8
Yea, I honestly don't get the hype around Mia. Like you said she seems so full of herself. I don't know if it's just me but I feel like she comes across quite ditsy? There's nothing wrong with that but I can't help but feel it's put on?
I think in the video she just posted she acts on it even more.. the whole ditsy thing I mean.

Like the whole manley mia thing... he's a complete bellend and treats her like crap, but she knows after the first post she put up that the timtoks and posts aimed at him while set him off. And surely for her wee girls sake she would try and keep any petty tit of social media. Then she does.videos and stories acting as if she doesn't know why he's annoyed. I wouldn't of said anything like he said but I'd be annoyed if someone kept making videos aimed at me especially someone who I had a child with

Reactions: 4
Every man and his dog in my area are making those bloody candles at the minute. I was expecting something different from Chloe!

Reactions: 18
This may have already been said because I don't keep up with this thread but wtf does sassi keep doing that thing with her tongue for??! I cringe every time

Reactions: 9
This may have already been said because I don't keep up with this thread but wtf does sassi keep doing that thing with her tongue for??! I cringe every time
I’ve thought this so many times. She’s come on social media once a blue moon, sticks her tongue out then fucks off for ages. We get it sassy.. you have a tongue, good for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I find it sad and concerning that Mia felt she needed cosmetic surgery so young. That would make me have a horrible relationship with food and my body in general. I'd be in constant fear of gaining weight.

Reactions: 12
It’s the mouth thing Sassi does for me. It’s almost like she’s kissing her teeth in her photos/videos? I know she’s had braces before and it could just to be with how her teeth and jaw are structured but I see girls doing it on purpose and i’m just.... why?! 😂😂

I also expected different from Chloe. I know wax melts are all over now and hardly original but I think even that would’ve been more her niche. Safe cleaning products for people with children and pets? Her own home deco brand? Heck even some mugs! I didn’t expect candles that cost £14-£20 and are really meant to be decorative. 😐

Reactions: 9
What i don't get is wouldn't mias audience and followers be 90% women and young mums but she can't go a week without posting half naked seductive photos

Reactions: 3
What i don't get is wouldn't mias audience and followers be 90% women and young mums but she can't go a week without posting half naked seductive photos
I don't mind what she posts.. im all for woman being confident in their bodies but even the pgotos with her wee girl the camera is very clearly aimed to show her body. You never just a photo where she isn't posing and is just playing happy with her daughter. Nothing has to be instagram perfect all the time

Reactions: 12
What’s her audience got to do with her photos? We as women try and explain we do things for ourselves and not the attention of men and then are told no no you’re posting for the wrong audience. No she isn’t, her posts aren’t always the most relatable, i’m 2 years postpartum 2 dress sizes bigger with a tummy pouch but that doesn’t mean I resent seeing someone in their underwear. 😂 I agree that she needs more in the moment photos, but I understand Mia seems to be heading in the influencer direction with her posts and recent youtube channel.

Reactions: 19
I’m pretty convinced that teen mum Uk is over, the girls have been a total car crash. Almost all of them have a YouTube now

Reactions: 18
I just watched megan rees in her series on ex on thr beach and omggg how cringey. The way shes like IM MEGAN REES FROM WALES AND NOBODY MESSES WITH ME I WILL SHOW U THE REAL ME AND ITS SCARY. Soooo cringey fir her. Eugh. Is she the same on teen mum? Silly little trollop.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just watched megan rees in her series on ex on thr beach and omggg how cringey. The way shes like IM MEGAN REES FROM WALES AND NOBODY MESSES WITH ME I WILL SHOW U THE REAL ME AND ITS SCARY. Soooo cringey fir her. Eugh. Is she the same on teen mum? Silly little trollop.
Who? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it Melissa reeves your talking about? None of the teen mum cast were on ex on the beach

Oh just looked up Megan Rees, no totally different person

Reactions: 5
I don't think that Megan has ever been on Teen Mom?

Reactions: 7
Who is megan Rees? Don't think there was ever another megan on teen mum

Reactions: 6
well I currently have second hand embarrassment for you😬 you got wrong girl hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.