Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Melissa Reeves is it not on Ex on the Beach? Megan and Ree from teen mom are two different people.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s Melissa Reeves is it not on Ex on the Beach? Megan and Ree from teen mom are two different people.
There was a Melissa Reeves. There was also a Megan Rees on Ex on the beach (she was the same season as Megan McKenna). Neither of which are anything to do with Teen Mom tho so I'm not sure what that person is on about haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just watched megan rees in her series on ex on thr beach and omggg how cringey. The way shes like IM MEGAN REES FROM WALES AND NOBODY MESSES WITH ME I WILL SHOW U THE REAL ME AND ITS SCARY. Soooo cringey fir her. Eugh. Is she the same on teen mum? Silly little trollop.
This has really tickled me 🤣 I probably wouldn't have remembered who Megan Rees was but I watched this season again during lockdown haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was a Melissa Reeves. There was also a Megan Rees on Ex on the beach (she was the same season as Megan McKenna). Neither of which are anything to do with Teen Mom tho so I'm not sure what that person is on about haha
Is she the one that hooked up with Rogan one night after Jess went to bed?

Is she the one that hooked up with Rogan one night after Jess went to bed?
Can't remember tbh, been ages since I watched it! I just remember both Melissa and Megan being on it (different series).

all this ex on the beach talk, I know what I'll be watching tonight :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Megan trying to bait people out on her stories with the poll that looks like she tagged her boyfriend. Not fooling me hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Own up, who got caught out with Megan putting up the p

Me also😅😂
It got me and I seen it on the TMG page first as well ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Ffs that Tayla ‘so many messages asking about the rug, £50 from the range and changing Matt is £12, eBay’ 😂😂😂. duck off hun no one asked 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
How dense is Sassi tho telling her whole following she got her filler dissolved a few weeks ago, during lockdown AND tagging the place. No fucks given. Sassi luv you might be over the moon with your filler dissolved but your eyebrows look tit. Now duck off letting all the young girls who follow you think it’s fine to continue with treatments during lockdown 😤😤

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Definitely.... come on Billie prove our men would want you even without the filters and make up
Filters 🥴🥴🥴 shes changed her whole face. I swear she’s got body dysmorphia as no one can be believing this is what she looks like?
She can pose with the arm hiding the belly and have a completely different face but we’ve all seen how you really look Bill 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Filters 🥴🥴🥴 shes changed her whole face. I swear she’s got body dysmorphia as no one can be believing this is what she looks like?
She can pose with the arm hiding the belly and have a completely different face but we’ve all seen how you really look Bill 😂😂😂
Tbh the pic on the left is one of the nicest pics of her on the show too 🤣🤣🤣 she defo looks nothing like her heavily edited pics, she just screams insecure to me... funny how she is in her 30’s and still can’t get a man to publicly date her yet she believes she can steal other people’s boyfriends 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If my boyfriend was into Mr steal your man I’d happily send him on his way because that’s next level catfish

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.