Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder my other half hasn't proposed yet, I didn't realise all I had to do was buy trainers and a takeaway :mad: all these years I've been trying to build a connection with him and treat him like a king, could of just took a trip to JD

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone seen sassi teaser for her story ? "Darren loved meh like no man ever as ....he like....he... Bought me new trainers"
I’ve just watched it , I’m absolutely dead 😭😭😭 she gets emotional talking about trainers and going out for food ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Rewatching teen mum, Megan in the caravan, so happy that they’re engaged to find out Dylan cheated on her. She has had such a glowup

Reactions: 8
Amber advertising her car in the sunset with her child even tho she can’t drive it. That’s like me driving to the nearest mansion and doing a photo shoot, looks amazing but I can’t live I it ffs. You would thing someone with a car to tout would do it with someone who can drive 🙄
I was wondering who drove the car there when I saw that hahaha maybe it was the kid 😂

Also in Chloe’s story.. it showed a clip of Jordan telling her she looked like a piece of WELL SEASONED CHICKEN after she got the spray tan ahahahahn forgot that one

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is it just me or is marliya’s summer dress mega creased 😬
To be fair, at her age it could have been perfectly pressed before she put it on and it’ll have looked like it’s been through a hurricane after five minutes!

I’m a teacher and it’s like a comedy sketch seeing the states kids are in at the end of the day in comparison to the start 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or is marliya’s summer dress mega creased 😬
Tbf I remember the summer dresses being such a crap material in school. My dad had always done the ironing and it almost burnt creases in if it was held in one spot for too long. Same with my brothers trousers and my skirts in secondary, we learnt the hard way that leaving it too long on them would make shinyyyy burn marks 😂

Tbf she might’ve just whipped them out recently with the weather being nicer and not had the chance. Either way like the above commenter said, kids look like they’ve been on a 3 day bender rather than school with how they look in comparison to when they went in anyway😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I literally hate ironing and shove most things in the dryer but I couldn’t let me child go to school with unironed clothes 😬! His uniform does get creased from his car seat but I think there’s a difference

Reactions: 4
I thought the same! Too much work, she’s attractive but her face looks very stiff now!
I’m usually all for cosmetics and if you want filler then get it, but she’s honestly ruined her face

Reactions: 5
I’m usually all for cosmetics and if you want filler then get it, but she’s honestly ruined her face
Definitely, her face looks like it doesn’t move considering she has supposedly got rid of filler.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.