Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, medication isn’t often recommended for bpd as it doesn’t tend to help it. I have bpd and went for a year long MBT therapy course and the first thing we were encouraged to do was to come off medication. It’s more of a learned/caused by trauma mental illness than, say bipolar, where it’s a chemical imbalance
Anyone see Amber's live this morning?
I feel like I often quite like the girl, for all her faults she seems the most real and honest out of all the Teen moms. Gotta say I was a bit shocked she left her 1 year old downstairs in his highchair unattended for like 40 minutes while she did her make up upstairs without so much as checking on him.
Also, the bloody ceilings, I just can't. Her decorating looks like she's put some real effort into it but she always points the camera upwards and all I see is messy joins and paint all over the ceiling. Amber please buy some masking tape and white emulsion to tidy it up, I promise it will look 1000x better.
she is the most real but I too can’t believe she left him down stairs alone that entire time even after saying she’d check on him in a minute. He’s a handful & can probably get into trouble or danger pretty quick. She said he was asleep & Brookie said no he’s awake now! 🤯 & she never went.
Maybe if she wasn’t sooooo laid back Brooklyn wouldn’t talk back & not listen when told or take Hudson’s pacifier. He’s 6 & still sucking on a pacifier & Hudson is always screaming the house down. Girl needs & deserves a break from those two. But also needs to put her foot down & mean no when she says it. U can’t laugh after. Still love her tho! It’s hard when both parents aren’t there to support each other all the time & she probably feels like it’s 2 against 1. I’d still like to know how they all pay their bills since none of them have real jobs or truly work any type of set hours? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Lol ok Megan

*posted on her story*
I literally cannot with people like this. Imagine putting so much time and effort into fighting against this.
If you don’t wanna take the vaccine that’s fine just stfu about it and let people make their own minds up.
If you fight against wearing a mask do you also pay your taxes, one way or another? Yes? Then stfu and wear a bit of cloth on your face when required. (Unless properly exempt, not just disbelieving).
If you reckon the virus isn’t that bad then your lucky enough to not have had any devastation from it, that in itself means you should stfu and count your stars and let people grieve who haven’t been so lucky. Honestly my tolerance for disbelievers now is non existent. Twats

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I had covid before tests were easy to get in the UK, meaning I didn’t get tested but trust me, I knew I had it. Most people who have it know they’ve got it but get tested anyway as that’s what we’re supposed to do.

Reactions: 5
Emma’s YouTube video

nasseh asked for a paternity test, refused to pay for it and hurled abuse at Emma, so she paid for it.

oh and also when the test came back and Emma asked if he wouldn’t to see it he said no you keep it or something she gave him contact details of the lab if he wanted to ring and have them give him the results

Apparently he was denying he was there for the test but she confirmed he obviously was otherwise how did she get his dna

he said he ‘didn’t want his baby to look like Emma’s monkey brothers’

he was messaging abuse to Emma’s friend who was also there during the dna test.

he was asking for Emma’s ex’s phone number or to see a pic of him

he doesn’t give Emma money for the boys

Emma asked him to buy Miah a £120 car bed and he ignored her

nassehs mum sends money to him for the boys and he doesn’t pass it on (assuming this is why Emma and his mum fell out) she also said she doesn’t expect to be handed the cash because he said she would spend it so she said bring nappies/wipes/milk but that doesn’t happen either

she gets on with the other baby mum and it was Emma that told her about the baby not nasseh

he has told a lot of white lies which they are clearing up

I don’t think I’ve missed anything but I did watch is hours ago

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Emma’s YouTube video

nasseh asked for a paternity test, refused to pay for it and hurled abuse at Emma, so she paid for it.

oh and also when the test came back and Emma asked if he wouldn’t to see it he said no you keep it or something she gave him contact details of the lab if he wanted to ring and have them give him the results

Apparently he was denying he was there for the test but she confirmed he obviously was otherwise how did she get his dna

nassehs mum sends money to him for the boys and he doesn’t pass it on (assuming this is why Emma and his mum fell out) she also said she doesn’t expect to be handed the cash because he said she would spend it so she said bring nappies/wipes/milk but that doesn’t happen either

she gets on with the other baby mum and it was Emma that told her about the baby not nasseh

Yet another immature little boy willing to put his d!ck about but not face the consequences. I honestly wonder what goes through peoples heads when they choose to lay with dogs. Did she mention why she went back to mumbles when he was seeing someone else and was an arse about seeing Jeremiah?

Reactions: 17
Emma’s YouTube video

Monkey Brothers 😧🤮 Thats a disgusting comment to make especially for a man of African heritage.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Emma’s YouTube video

He's a proper prick isn't he. Scum of the earth!

Hopefully women start to see through him and stop falling into bed with and breeding with him.

Reactions: 10
Her friend also said when he went to get the DNA test done he went in the front room to see Miah, Miah kicked off screaming, throwing his arms everywhere, she said he seemed traumatised and he’s never acted like that before

Yet another immature little boy willing to put his d!ck about but not face the consequences. I honestly wonder what goes through peoples heads when they choose to lay with dogs. Did she mention why she went back to mumbles when he was seeing someone else and was an arse about seeing Jeremiah?
No she didn’t say anything about how Jelani was conceived 🤣 just that she knew what she was letting herself in for (as others have said to her)

Reactions: 1
These girls really know how to pick such delightful penis holders to procreate with don’t they 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her friend also said when he went to get the DNA test done he went in the front room to see Miah, Miah kicked off screaming, throwing his arms everywhere, she said he seemed traumatised and he’s never acted like that before

No she didn’t say anything about how Jelani was conceived 🤣 just that she knew what she was letting herself in for (as others have said to her)
At least she’s prepared herself to be a single parent but she should have thought about how the children would feel being so rejected. As a young girl it’s easy to think you can do it alone and you can (as I did) but years later the consequences of having a child with an absent parent caused untold issues

Reactions: 11
At least she’s prepared herself to be a single parent but she should have thought about how the children would feel being so rejected. As a young girl it’s easy to think you can do it alone and you can (as I did) but years later the consequences of having a child with an absent parent caused untold issues
The way she ended it was as if she wants her boys to find the video too like half of it was just her mate doing the talking for her while she’s sat with a smirk. ‘I didn’t say it, she did mumbles’🤐

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Monkey Brothers 😧🤮 Thats a disgusting comment to make especially for a man of African heritage.
He is vile. She said he’s made a lot of comments about her complexion because she’s darker than him and name called her and she said just because someone is black doesn’t make it ok to name call another black person. She also confirmed again and said he bleaches his skin and that’s the only reason he’s lighter than her. Disrespectful dead beattttt!
I watched it and I have to be fair to Emma she is so calm and thoughtful with how she says things, she came across really well without seeming a push over.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.