Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dems17

I’m actually jealous of the bond mias friends have with Marliya. I lost the majority of my friends when I fell pregnant, and even now it’s like my child and my friends are seperate 😂

Reactions: 30

Jennytea

VIP Member
Monkey Brothers 😧🤮 Thats a disgusting comment to make especially for a man of African heritage.
He is vile. She said he’s made a lot of comments about her complexion because she’s darker than him and name called her and she said just because someone is black doesn’t make it ok to name call another black person. She also confirmed again and said he bleaches his skin and that’s the only reason he’s lighter than her. Disrespectful dead beattttt!
I watched it and I have to be fair to Emma she is so calm and thoughtful with how she says things, she came across really well without seeming a push over.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
It was Emma’s stories. She thinks she is going to be a nurse buuuuut she openly breaks covid rules, doesn’t wear a mask, won’t get the vaccine and doesn’t believe in the virus. THE MIND BOGGLES !!!! I know the nhs is desperate for nurses but I think they can manage just fine without the likes of her. She’s scum.

• Haha

LaLa247

Chatty Member
I can’t believe an account with 200,000+ followers can post they’ve have their lashes done, with the company tagged and the company reposting it on their story, in the middle of a pandemic. Am I living on a different planet?

• Angry
  • Sad

Here2BNosey

I actually gave in and gave Mia a YouTube view tonight as I thought her "assumptions" video might be juicy. Well zzzz she barely answered most of the questions (assumptions) and I just find her so absolutely up her own arse its unbearable. She is so passive aggressive with her false niceness i just don't see the hype anymore, she's so see through as to be virtually transparent and I'm totally over her.

Reactions: 28

Really cba seeing Chloe crying about not having an abortion on Facebook and instagram🙄 you didn't have one so what's the big deal?? A lot of people have abortions and it's the right thing for them🤷‍♀️ think it privately but I think it's insensitive for MTV to make into a storyline for views

pandanine

i honestly think that chloe was so so brave sharing that, like she didn't have to she could've so easily left that out, but i bet that'll help a lot of people in that situation - think she deserves some serious respect for that

• Heart

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
I’ve seen a lot of strange stuff on here but the thought of someone posting a story of MANLEY in the bath after having an accident REALLY confused me 😂😂 literally most of us read it at Manley I think x

• Haha

pandanine

i just don’t understand how their reaction can possibly be “i need advice, i know, i’ll do an instagram live and air my dirty laundry and then complain when it comes back at me” genuinely baffles me

• Haha
  • Heart

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Reeann sounds like she's recording her stories from underwater, how fucked is her microphone ?! 🤣 I gave up trying to hear her

• Haha

Letmereaditall

Who throws a party and publicly acts loved up with a ‘man’ (term used loosely) who cheated on them and got someone else pregnant AGAIN while they were pregnant 😩

Nasseh’s girlfriends a mug, pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ADBABE

Chatty Member
Loving everyone’s childhood tales of being at family dos, I have such fond memories of my parents New Year’s Eve parties where all the grown ups would be tipsy and dancing and me and my siblings were allowed to stay up late and have the odd glass of Buck’s Fizz! Definitely don’t see anything wrong with Mia including her daughter when she’s having a few drinks with her friends. It’s lovely her friends are so fond of marliya, I lost a lot of friends when I had mine unfortunately :( would love them to be close to my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 27