Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That last thread flew by!

Must have hit a record with a new one after only 2 days

So we've had exposures all round, let's see what dramaz we get this time

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The link on the old thread seems broken, i had to go through "Teen Mom UK threads" on page one of the last thread to get here.

TLDR
Pancake lady was finally revealed as a crazed fan who shall remain nameless from me, allegedly fed her info from ReeAne.
Dramas galore abounded, including statements from Megan that her kids wear designer and she went to court to get her kids back (she didn't actually address the more serious stuff), and ReeAne that she didn't tell PCL to post anything and that her dog sadly died due to a slipped disk, after it was alleged by Megan it had received an injury and been left suffering. Beef flaps bill threatened to post a voice recording of what "really happens" in Dylan and Rees house but then backtracked as she doesn't want Dilbobs in the jail (along with Megs new man).
It appears all quiet on the weston front ........for now.

Feel free to add any bits I've missed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The link on the old thread seems broken, i had to go through "Teen Mom UK threads" on page one of the last thread to get here.

TLDR
Pancake lady was finally revealed as a crazed fan who shall remain nameless from me, allegedly fed her info from ReeAne.
Dramas galore abounded, including statements from Megan that her kids wear designer and she went to court to get her kids back (she didn't actually address the more serious stuff), and ReeAne that she didn't tell PCL to post anything and that her dog sadly died due to a slipped disk, after it was alleged by Megan it had received an injury and been left suffering. Beef flaps bill threatened to post a voice recording of what "really happens" in Dylan and Rees house but then backtracked as she doesn't want Dilbobs in the jail (along with Megs new man).
It appears all quiet on the weston front ........for now.

Feel free to add any bits I've missed.
aaand Megan addressed basically nothing except stressing multiple times that the kids wear dEsIgNeR cLoThEs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
can’t believe that other thread how quick it went 🤣🤣🤣 what’s going to be the new drama on this one?! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Unpopular opinion but I think the whole Chloe and photoshop saga is so petty. I’ve studied the tit out of some of the pics people have accused her of photoshopping and personally I can’t see the wonky lines you’re seeing 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think the girl just knows how to pose to hide what she wants to hide. We’re all guilty of it surely?
Queue the pitch forks ....

Reactions: 30
Pls tell me tmts post is old and Amber's mom is not slagging ste again on sm?🤦‍♀️

I really do feel for Amber and cannot bare another 5 hour live off ste

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.