Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really felt for Sassi tbh, when she said she wanted a baby to give her purpose and that she finally stopped feeling alone - ‘they can’t leave me’.
Don’t get me wrong, her behaviour at times has been awful but I think she seems quite lost and very insecure and puts on the big gobby front to hide it

Reactions: 30
Like I said, I know what boys are like with shoes. Firstly don't buy white if they are for the beach/playing football, aside from the fact there are more suitable shoes for these occasions wellies, sandals etc. My kids have a variety of shoes so if they're playing in the garden and its muddy, they put wellies on for eg. I thought that was normal.
I'm not trying to say kids should look perfect all the time but those shoes were literally awful, I would be deeply ashamed if my kids were walking around like that while my lips were full of fillers, my new teeth were shining and I had a car parked on the street that I couldn't drive.

Also I probably noticed and picked up on it because I have often noticed things with how she dresses him. Like his clothes often seem a bit too small or tight, scruffy shoes, its almost like all her pride goes into her appearance but non into his and its seemed that way (to me) for a long time. From the show and inst.
Kids don't always have to have the best most expensive things, it is better (again in my opinion) for them to be clean, tidy and well fitting than to be the most expensive brand but look tatty or outgrown.

Reactions: 4
so wait if mia and emma are sharing an episode, is that it then next week? like 3 episodes was that it?

Reactions: 1
Like I said, I know what boys are like with shoes. Firstly don't buy white if they are for the beach/playing football, aside from the fact there are more suitable shoes for these occasions wellies, sandals etc. My kids have a variety of shoes so if they're playing in the garden and its muddy, they put wellies on for eg. I thought that was normal.
I'm not trying to say kids should look perfect all the time but those shoes were literally awful, I would be deeply ashamed if my kids were walking around like that while my lips were full of fillers, my new teeth were shining and I had a car parked on the street that I couldn't drive.

Also I probably noticed and picked up on it because I have often noticed things with how she dresses him. Like his clothes often seem a bit too small or tight, scruffy shoes, its almost like all her pride goes into her appearance but non into his and its seemed that way (to me) for a long time. From the show and inst.
Kids don't always have to have the best most expensive things, it is better (again in my opinion) for them to be clean, tidy and well fitting than to be the most expensive brand but look tatty or outgrown.
I think it’s a little petty to be digging someone out because a pair of trainers are a little dirty.
God forbid what you’d think of my child’s shoes.
I think amber takes care in her sons appearance, both of them but people have different opinions.

Kids out grow clothes, shops haven’t been open either so it’s a little tricky for us parents to buy clothes right now for our children. Yes there is online but I’m not to keen on online shop for my kids, I need to see them in person and line them up to my kids to see if they would fit.
I really felt for Sassi tbh, when she said she wanted a baby to give her purpose and that she finally stopped feeling alone - ‘they can’t leave me’.
Don’t get me wrong, her behaviour at times has been awful but I think she seems quite lost and very insecure and puts on the big gobby front to hide it
I agree on this part but still having a baby just so she doesn’t feel lonely isn’t the right thing but that was sad she said that.
so wait if mia and emma are sharing an episode, is that it then next week? like 3 episodes was that it?
Mia and Emma are sharing an episode? Has amber had an episode yet, think I’ve missed that. Wonder why Megan isn’t on this show 🤔

Reactions: 7
Amber is on the week after. She said on her live the other night that her and chloe have a full episode because they were on the show for the whole series

Reactions: 4
I think it’s a little petty to be digging someone out because a pair of trainers are a little dirty.
God forbid what you’d think of my child’s shoes.
I think amber takes care in her sons appearance, both of them but people have different opinions.

Kids out grow clothes, shops haven’t been open either so it’s a little tricky for us parents to buy clothes right now for our children. Yes there is online but I’m not to keen on online shop for my kids, I need to see them in person and line them up to my kids to see if they would fit.
I agree on this part but still having a baby just so she doesn’t feel lonely isn’t the right thing but that was sad she said that.
Mia and Emma are sharing an episode? Has amber had an episode yet, think I’ve missed that. Wonder why Megan isn’t on this show 🤔
A little dirty yes, they weren't just a little dirty though they were absolutely battered and fit for the bin 😳🙄
I guess people have different standards though 🤷‍♀️

This is exactly my thoughts too! It annoys me so much when the mother has more pride in herself
Then her kids, I look like A woman so my son can look his best 😂

Reactions: 3
I’d rather see a full episode from Mia rather than Amber.. an hour of seeing her and ste scream at each other over the last 5 years can’t wait 🙄

Reactions: 21
Last nights episode, it’s really nice to see Shannon happy. It really was heart breaking watching the clips of her crying in that tiny empty flat on her own with Theodore. I actually felt bad for Shannon in the show. Her scenes reminded me of a time I had post natal depression.
She really struggled and it was actually really nice to see her smiling and now in a nice place with two happy boys. Best thing she did was get rid of Charlie.

Reactions: 18
I swear she’s literally been saying for the past 3 years she’s studying to get onto a midwifery course? Yet she’s still not passed maths?
It doesn't take long to do it either. I'm doing my access course this year and then it's uni next year for my nursing degree 😂 she could of been qualified in the amount of time she's been saying studying 😂

• Haha
I think some of you are being abit dramatic about the shoes lol my child has her good shoes for going out or going to families houses and then she has her nursery/park/battered shoes which I don’t mind her ruining. As long as they’re not ripped I think they’re good to go 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Jesus now I know why my mum never let me buy white shoes when I was younger, bit of dirt on them and people are saying they’re ready for the bin. They just need a good scrub ffs😂 as for his clothes, he looks pretty tall for his age and I imagine he grows pretty fast, as kids do.

Reactions: 8
Which post are these offensive trainers on cos I’ve just checked her last few posts with Brooklyn in them and I can’t see anything that would concern me. I’m not even a fan of Amber she does my head in but I think if it’s about his trainers that aren’t Snow White you need to see the bigger picture. Life isn’t an Instagram post and a dirty child is a happy child. I know plenty of mothers who glam themselves up and leave the kids looking raggedy but then I know plenty like myself who leave myself to last and the kids still look raggedy come the end of the day cos they’ve been kids. It wouldn’t stop me posting a photo cos it’s real life.

Reactions: 10
Which post are these offensive trainers on cos I’ve just checked her last few posts with Brooklyn in them and I can’t see anything that would concern me. I’m not even a fan of Amber she does my head in but I think if it’s about his trainers that aren’t Snow White you need to see the bigger picture. Life isn’t an Instagram post and a dirty child is a happy child. I know plenty of mothers who glam themselves up and leave the kids looking raggedy but then I know plenty like myself who leave myself to last and the kids still look raggedy come the end of the day cos they’ve been kids. It wouldn’t stop me posting a photo cos it’s real life.
i can't lie, i went to have a look too and they just looked like kids trainers that had been well used to me, they didn't look falling apart or anything

Reactions: 10
I think some of you are being abit dramatic about the shoes lol my child has her good shoes for going out or going to families houses and then she has her nursery/park/battered shoes which I don’t mind her ruining. As long as they’re not ripped I think they’re good to go 🤷🏾‍♀️
yess me too! I thought most people did this!🤣

Reactions: 1
Last nights episode, it’s really nice to see Shannon happy. It really was heart breaking watching the clips of her crying in that tiny empty flat on her own with Theodore. I actually felt bad for Shannon in the show. Her scenes reminded me of a time I had post natal depression.
She really struggled and it was actually really nice to see her smiling and now in a nice place with two happy boys. Best thing she did was get rid of Charlie.
Broke my heart when she admitted that she loved Charlie more than he ever loved her, I’ve been in that position with my daughters father and it’s truly heartbreaking! I think she’s a fab mum!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Last time I’ll mention the shoes (I’ve only spoken once about it) but completely agree. They are kids who run and play all day, of course they’re gonna get muddy and tatty. As long as there’s no holes/rips in them then I’m not embarrassed to say I won’t replace outdoor shoes regularly. I’d hate to think what people say about my kids shoes. They’re not bad but neither were Brooklyn’s IMO 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.