Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassyqueen

Sassi really needs to work on her communication skills, she cannot speak she just shouts and it’s really showing for poor Zenaya she looks terrified

Reactions: 54

Wellys

Imagine being Chloe’s mum, constantly being called to her house for a sit down chat about something completely random 🙈
“I’ve got a tattoo!”
“I’m running a marathon”
“We’re getting a new hoover!”

Bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 53

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
I can’t believe that Leoni & Erin we’re actually sat pulling faces about Mia & questioning why she wants to speak to Manley. Ermmm.. maybe because they have a child together?! I can’t believe how hypocritical they are, because when Mia was the girlfriend Erin was moving mad trying to come round to Maggies for dinner & staying over, and now she’s got the absolute cheek to say Mia needs to know the boundaries 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again I think she doesn’t like the fact that Manley has Marliya. I’ve never known anyone so insecure, when it’s obvious (to this point anyway) that Mia doesn’t want a relationship with Manley. She needs to grow up…. And get that lip filler dissolved asap

Reactions: 51

Gincredible

Mia is really growing on me, she's coming across far better than she does on Insta IMO. She's being very mature about coparenting (even if that's with Maggie atm). I used to feel sorry for Erin but christ she's a miserable cow!

Sassi and Darruhhhn have been disappointing so far, they need to learn to communicate with each other.. who could be arsed with all that bickering and shouting. Guess it's no wonder they split up. Sassi snapping and shouting at Zenaya wasn't nice watching either :cry:

I switch between feeling sorry for Amber and being exasperated with her. I thought her mum was a bit of a dick this episode, just watching Amber struggle with the boys and chipping in with unhelpful comments.. why not offer some support!

Chloe.. boring again.Wouldn't even know she had a kid from her segments and the proposal was definitely just for a storyline. Jordan did actually look quite excited when he told his parents, must have been promised a couple of hours uninterrupted with his playstation to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Oh I can’t bare Leoni & Erin! The pair of them sitting & pulling faces about Mia hahaha pair of jealous bitches! Both got a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Bennyyyyt

I always get the impression she gets on her dads nerves
When they did the ‘Their Birth Story’ thing that time on MTV and all her mates and her ma where like “she is amazing”
“she is an inspiration”
“she is a goddess”
And her dad was like “bloody nightmare”

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
Where the fuck has this sister appeared from? She sounds like Chloe’s mum and looks old enough to be her mum, I’m floored 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

fudgebox

VIP Member
I'm just catching up on episode 3 and Marliya cracks me up, saying about how its Erin's fault there's all stuff in her hair and they need to throw it in the bin because it's disgusting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44

mamarose

Maybe off topic but is it just me but Darren has a face you could just sit on all day long. There's something about him 😂 a just luvvvv him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

One and only

I’m sorry but no girl who shows her boyfriend pictures in lingerie wants to just hear “That is cool” with an awkward smile.
Sh needs to give up with him

• Haha
Reactions: 41

tspnwn

Catching up on E2 when Chloe got her tattoo, absolutely howling!

Chloe - "it's an evil eye, it wards off negative energy"

Jordan - *stifled laugh* "...it doesn't though"

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Do feel for Erin in a way her and Manley's co parenting realtionship back in the early seasons made Mia incredibly jealous when in fair Erin never did anything malicious and I've never got why Mia got cast to the side and not involved with the family things and having a complete seperate life with her lg when Erin always was invited before and after mia and Manley spilt and now years later I get the impression Mia is maybe over it worried about her dad and now her daughter can't stand Erin it's never ending for her bless her and all going through Maggie all these years later is childish but hey she loves the drama otherwise she would of stopped being in the middle years ago but erins lips 😂 they looked painful
It’s weird to me Erin was happy to have dinner at Maggie’s even though Mia was living there and uncomfortable but Manley now has to ask permission to even talk to Mia

Also wonder why Leoni didn’t come back when Manley and Maggie have

Reactions: 39

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
Imagine being Chloe’s mum, constantly being called to her house for a sit down chat about something completely random 🙈
“I’ve got a tattoo!”
“I’m running a marathon”
“We’re getting a new hoover!”

Bore off
I always get the impression she gets on her dads nerves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Jennytea

VIP Member
Anyone remember when Chloe said she wanted Marley to go to private nursery so she could ‘get bits done’ in the house even though she was home all day and said she couldn’t do stuff when he was there. Bare in mind she lived in her mums at this time 😂 then she told Jordan he would have to drop him on the way to work and he said no Chloe you should get up early too otherwise you will just stay in bed and for her to take him herself and she’s like ‘YOU ARE SO SELFISH’ then goes and slags him off to everyone😭

• Haha
Reactions: 38