Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
It's not even like Chloe has an interesting storyline either. She got a tattoo, then a hair change, then a piercing. Ran a bit and ate a pizza. Okay?

Reactions: 33

Jennytea

VIP Member
Chloes "new post" looks like a scene from Dear Deirdre
Dear Deirdre my boyfriend keeps sending dick pics to people help! 🤣

Her caption ‘sorry I’m in a meeting’ . It should be ‘sorry I’m revising my maths gcse’ hun, you haven’t even got a job anymore 😂

Did anyone else notice Chloe’s black hoodie with bears on Wednesdays episode? I’ve had a search and it’s coming up at £500+ 😳
She’s desperate to always look rich . That one hoody probs cost more than her monthly mortgage ffs make it make sense. Reminds of when she made a YouTube video of her going to Louis Vuitton .. and the comment ‘if I didn’t have Marley I would have a Rolex now’ 😭 who even thinks like that? Same reason she had to have a Mercedes for her first car and now a Range Rover . All for show . It’s people like that who normally don’t have much and spend every last penny to look rich .

• Haha
Reactions: 32

bonesjones

Imagine not seeing any of the lingerie items and then calling it your own collection, how does that work 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

gail2611

God Jordan couldn’t of look more disinterested in them pictures. I’m sorry but then two don’t strike me as a couple who are absolutely in love with one another l. They have zero chemistry

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Why’s Chloe even on teen mum and not even being a mum on it 🤷🏼‍♀️ We ain’t arsed about her we’re here for Marley not her

Jennytea

VIP Member
"If I didn't have marley I would have a rolex"
The reason you have the house, the car and lifestyle is BECAUSE of marley! She wouldn't have the money she has now if she didn't have a baby young and be on teen mom and have the following and paid ads. So no you wouldn't have a role if you didn't have marley!! Deluded.
This is what winds me up when she says before she had Marley she had ‘BIG DREAMS’. When she got pregnant with Marley she was working in M&S, had dropped out of school and got no GCSE’s. She then quit her job in M&S and didn’t work through her pregnancy because she said she was ‘embarrassed’. Sorry but what were these big dreams you missed out on then? 🙃

• Haha

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
I genuinely think Chloe is one of those girls who thinks they’re better than anyone else just because she’s in a relationship. I literally want to know why she’s still on the. I I didn’t watch the previous series and started on this I would wonder why some random woman on it without a kid. Like why aren’t they showing her actual being a mum or showing us marley being active in her life I’m finding it very odd the good think is she’s like getting barely any screen time anyway

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I always forget Chloe is only 23, I find it really sad watching her and Jordan. They behave like an old, married, sexless couple and they're not even in their mid 20s.

Reactions: 31
I’ve just watched episode 2! I’m sorry but… WHAT? Why is Sassi raging at Darren for not doing a “pinky promise” about marrying her when she’s 30?!? Wtf🤣😭 there was legit no need! What a way too ruin a good night with the 3 of them!🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

tootootoot

Chatty Member
Sorry if already mentioned, I haven't read the other posts as I'm still watching the ep. But DARRENS HAT HAHAHA. I can't tell if he looks like a pilgrim, like he's in world war one, or if he's like a little old lady hahahah

• Haha

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
She just seemed so unphased(?) by the whole cheating scenario, like it was a normal thing to do. Like even if you’re a mother of only sons the lack of empathy towards another woman who’s had to go through this because of your son. I know I would react a different way to Jordan’s mum if it was my own son or my nephew to know you brought up a lad that could disrespect women like that.
But I get the feeling there’s so many similarities to Jordan’s mum and Chloe just the fact they can let jordan walk all over them, make excuses it’s just they both want a quiet life and let things slide
Jordan’s mum just seems like a typical mother in law to me 🤣 she’s always gonna back her son no matter what - most mums think the sun shines out of their son’s ass, and she deffo seems like one of them women 😆 I get the vibe that her & jord’s dad are annoyed by Chloe & the pressures she puts on him half the time. When he sat them down to say he was gonna propose, they didn’t exactly jump for joy 😂

_basic_

VIP Member
I reckon Sassi kicked up a fuss so they took the post off, she did address it in her stories. These girls are gonna regret these scenes in years (months) to come. Ste saying he “had ADHD as a kid” his parents 100% told everyone he had it as an excuse for his behaviour 😬

Ambers mum gives me bad vibes I’ve always said it. The almost marriage to “Diego” and the awkward relationship between him and Amber, the questionable stuff she’s posted on her own social media. I don’t think she’s there for Amber at all, might be wrong but that’s the vibe I get. She doesn’t even have the savvy to act it for the cameras in that episode

• Heart

Wellys

I can’t believe that Leoni & Erin we’re actually sat pulling faces about Mia & questioning why she wants to speak to Manley. Ermmm.. maybe because they have a child together?! I can’t believe how hypocritical they are, because when Mia was the girlfriend Erin was moving mad trying to come round to Maggies for dinner & staying over, and now she’s got the absolute cheek to say Mia needs to know the boundaries 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again I think she doesn’t like the fact that Manley has Marliya. I’ve never known anyone so insecure, when it’s obvious (to this point anyway) that Mia doesn’t want a relationship with Manley. She needs to grow up…. And get that lip filler dissolved asap
I’m desperate for them to bring it up the Erin was like a bad smell when Mia was with Manley! Hanging around so desperate saying it’s her family too 🙄 selective memory!
They are jealous of Mia, she’s pretty, has her own thing going on and that family hated they couldn’t control her like they can with Erin.

Reactions: 30

Rosy

I couldn’t help but giggle when Jordan was saying about sneaking around and being secretive, he’s bloody used to that 😂

Also I was worried about Sassi’s kitchen cupboards

• Haha
Reactions: 30