Teen Mom UK #24

Who is your fav out of the new series?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do feel for Erin in a way her and Manley's co parenting realtionship back in the early seasons made Mia incredibly jealous when in fair Erin never did anything malicious and I've never got why Mia got cast to the side and not involved with the family things and having a complete seperate life with her lg when Erin always was invited before and after mia and Manley spilt and now years later I get the impression Mia is maybe over it worried about her dad and now her daughter can't stand Erin it's never ending for her bless her and all going through Maggie all these years later is childish but hey she loves the drama otherwise she would of stopped being in the middle years ago but erins lips 😂 they looked painful

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Sassi really needs to work on her communication skills, she cannot speak she just shouts and it’s really showing for poor Zenaya she looks terrified

Reactions: 54
Mia is really growing on me, she's coming across far better than she does on Insta IMO. She's being very mature about coparenting (even if that's with Maggie atm). I used to feel sorry for Erin but christ she's a miserable cow!

Sassi and Darruhhhn have been disappointing so far, they need to learn to communicate with each other.. who could be arsed with all that bickering and shouting. Guess it's no wonder they split up. Sassi snapping and shouting at Zenaya wasn't nice watching either :cry:

I switch between feeling sorry for Amber and being exasperated with her. I thought her mum was a bit of a dick this episode, just watching Amber struggle with the boys and chipping in with unhelpful comments.. why not offer some support!

Chloe.. boring again.Wouldn't even know she had a kid from her segments and the proposal was definitely just for a storyline. Jordan did actually look quite excited when he told his parents, must have been promised a couple of hours uninterrupted with his playstation to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Do feel for Erin in a way her and Manley's co parenting realtionship back in the early seasons made Mia incredibly jealous when in fair Erin never did anything malicious and I've never got why Mia got cast to the side and not involved with the family things and having a complete seperate life with her lg when Erin always was invited before and after mia and Manley spilt and now years later I get the impression Mia is maybe over it worried about her dad and now her daughter can't stand Erin it's never ending for her bless her and all going through Maggie all these years later is childish but hey she loves the drama otherwise she would of stopped being in the middle years ago but erins lips 😂 they looked painful
It’s weird to me Erin was happy to have dinner at Maggie’s even though Mia was living there and uncomfortable but Manley now has to ask permission to even talk to Mia

Also wonder why Leoni didn’t come back when Manley and Maggie have

Reactions: 39
It’s weird to me Erin was happy to have dinner at Maggie’s even though Mia was living there and uncomfortable but Manley now has to ask permission to even talk to Mia

That's what I mean the whole thing is just odd you can't have a healthy co parenting realtionship with Erin but not with Mia it's hardly fair but do feel for Erin slightly because she's just not had a break it seems mias finally stopped and now her daughter's started 😂 yeah I did wonder because she popped up on Mia teen mom stories so I wonder where she is she loves stirring the pot too

Reactions: 8
Sassi needs to understand what’s age appropriate. She’s worried about Zenaya falling behind as it would be a reflection on her, but really Zenaya as only been at school a few months! Her expectations are far far to high. But also, who asks a child where they prefer to be anyway?!

Also she was banging on about the importance of routine and stability for a child and then 3 minutes later started an argument with Darren in front of Zenaya!

However, with Amber and Brooklyn I’ve always thought B might have autism. I couldn’t put my finger on why!

Reactions: 24

Could be wrong but isn’t leoni the sister that got arrested and jailed? I remember someone sharing an article of manleys brothers and sister being sent down?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve been watching back the first couple of seasons. Manley’s relationship with Mia and Erin is so unhealthy. Erin is a doormat and he likes that, Mia can’t be controlled and it drives him crazy. If that was my son I’d confront him about his behaviour but it doesn’t seem like Maggie does or ever has

Reactions: 35
Could be wrong but isn’t leoni the sister that got arrested and jailed? I remember someone sharing an article of manleys brothers and sister being sent down?
She got 2 years in 2008. That’s all I can see. She went on a drug deal with her dad who is also called Manley. They’re a lovely family aren’t they

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Looking at Manley’s family history I wonder what Mia’s parents thought when she got with him and started living there. Sure they must have wanted more for her

Reactions: 29
Just watched last nights episode.

Mia - I like her, always have. And I think she’s coming across really well and mature with the Erin and Manley situation. Erin needs to lay off the lip fillers, and she always looks so miserable! I think Erin is very jealous of Mia and will always feel threatened by her. Manley definitely still loves Mia.

Chloe - yep boring.

Amber - I feel like she’s really reaching for a diagnosis so she can have an excuse if he misbehaves. I’m a single mum to an 18 month old and I completely understand when she complains about being lonely etc…but she needs to make an effort to get out the house and enjoy the alone time she has.

Sassi - The way she speaks to Zenaya is awful and she’s such a lovely little girl. Having a go at her and saying she doesn’t understand why she’s crying. It’s horrible! Also get her off the kitchen floor and do her homework somewhere normal. No wonder she prefers being with Darren, he doesn’t yell at her. Was nice to see him all settled in at his own house too. I think Sassi has good intentions to try and speak to him about routines etc…but she approaches everything in the wrong way.

Reactions: 29
How is a child who only started school 3 months ago being classed as behind because they can’t write their (hard to spell) name?! Is this all just for a storyline? Because no teacher would say that’s behind

Mia’s ‘photoshoot’ made me laugh, someone with an iPhone and she couldn’t even do marliya’s hair lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How is a child who only started school 3 months ago being classed as behind because they can’t write their (hard to spell) name?! Is this all just for a storyline? Because no teacher would say that’s behind

Mia’s ‘photoshoot’ made me laugh, someone with an iPhone and she couldn’t even do marliya’s hair lol
She was born 2016. She started school September 2020. Sassi posted a picture on her first day

Reactions: 3
I find Sassi uncomfortable to watch tbh. I understand she doesn't want Zena'ya turning out like her, but I think in the nicest way possible, she also needs to be realistic about the fact that both she and Darren are not academic and Zena'ya may just not be either. She can't relive her school years through Zena'ya. Shouting at her about school work isn't going to make her suddenly become a genius, it's only going to make her more stressed about it and potentially turn her off school?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.