Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Sassi had cheek implants? Are they a thing?! This doesn't look natural at all ☹
I think she has, it looks like a bit more than just fillers but I’m not sure.

I actually find it pretty sad that all of the girls have so much filler/cosmetic enhancements. I know it’s a look a lot of people like and it can help improve a persons confidence but it just seems sad that so many feel they need to alter themselves to be beautiful.

Reactions: 14
Jordan really has a way with words doesn't he? 😂 His voice over "I don't want her not to think I'm 100% committed" .... U ok Jordan Hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just caught up on yesterday’s episode. Felt awful for Zenaya when Sassi was shouting at her 😳 she’s only just only just started school and was trying her best. Sassi must realise that. So much for not getting annoyed! She needs to chill

I know we only see a snippet but totally agree about Ambers Mum and even Amber in the cafe , she should try distract them , take colouring books or little toys , books to read to them or even ipads if they have one. I feel they do just get told no and stop it alot and they obviously don't listen, poor Amber does need some support and guidance on different strategies not including the autism/adhd diagnosis

Before anyone comes at me I understand its not always that easy and all us Mums have been there.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for Amber but would love to give her a shake. She's clinging on to the fact that B may have a diagnosis when from watching previous series it's clear that there's no boundaries and he has seen so much arguing between his parents. No wonder he's acting out. H is going the same way monkey see and all that. I do think there's mental health with her,and her house and garden are reflection of her mind. She just doesn't care or does but is far too overwhelmed to try and deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I reckon Sassi kicked up a fuss so they took the post off, she did address it in her stories. These girls are gonna regret these scenes in years (months) to come. Ste saying he “had ADHD as a kid” his parents 100% told everyone he had it as an excuse for his behaviour 😬

Ambers mum gives me bad vibes I’ve always said it. The almost marriage to “Diego” and the awkward relationship between him and Amber, the questionable stuff she’s posted on her own social media. I don’t think she’s there for Amber at all, might be wrong but that’s the vibe I get. She doesn’t even have the savvy to act it for the cameras in that episode

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The thing that done my head in over that TMT page was how she did a full on grill with mumbles over the dna thing but then she came across bitchy with Emma and then made out she was some famous account because she went live with them 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Then kept mentioning she was a journalist at uni. Months later went quiet and theeeen started slowly becoming a person account like no ones arsed we are here for the tea not what you having for tea
I missed so much being an occasional lurker up on here for a good while, until I actually starting contributing, but was able to catch up on alot from viewing the old threads😭 I was also fairly late on discovering her page on insta.
I do remember though when that TMT mistakenly posted what looked like a picture of herself & her partner to the TMT page, then it all kicked off with Megan & herself, & Megan was posting her pics around asking if anybody knows this woman personally, so she could get dealt with according, then somebody messaged Megan asking why she had a picture on her stories of herself & her partner, that page was never a dull moment she's definitely missed 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has Sassi had cheek implants? Are they a thing?! This doesn't look natural at all ☹
I also thought exactly the same thing when I saw this clip, either cheek implants or fillers, I've heard people claim its due to her weight gain,but I'm not buying it, she's definitely had something done to her cheeks. Sassi used to be attractive, so don't know why she messing with her face at such a young age.

Reactions: 8
Ambers bloody garden. I work full time with 2 kids and would never let it get like that. I feel so bad for them when they were isolating a nice garden to play in would have been so useful! I think amber needs a job so she has a purpose. I think the environment and approach needs addressing before hes diagnoses

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ambers bloody garden. I work full time with 2 kids and would never let it get like that. I feel so bad for them when they were isolating a nice garden to play in would have been so useful! I think amber needs a job so she has a purpose. I think the environment and approach needs addressing before hes diagnoses
It's the way Hudson is showing exactly the same traits as Brooklyn, so what is she then going to say Hudson has a condition also.

Reactions: 19
I know what you are saying, I’ve always been a working mother and single but she needs to address the house etc before she goes for a job. She needs to sort herself and closer to home before a job. She’s overwhelmed so sorting home life is definitely a priority before she goes for a job

Reactions: 10
Has anyone saw ReeAnes latest tik tok? About telling your friends you won’t go back to your ex but then as soon as you’re off the phone to them … with lots of heart emojis as the caption? I wonder if she means baby daddy 1 or 2.. also noticed Dylan had the kids but ree has only posted her eldest! Fishy

Reactions: 5
Has anyone saw ReeAnes latest tik tok? About telling your friends you won’t go back to your ex but then as soon as you’re off the phone to them … with lots of heart emojis as the caption? I wonder if she means baby daddy 1 or 2.. also noticed Dylan had the kids but ree has only posted her eldest! Fishy
That lip blush / tattoo tit she has on her lips looks AWFUL

Reactions: 7
So Amber has no job, doesn’t do housework, garden was a tip, doesn’t really parent…what does she actually do all day?

Reactions: 28
Maybe off topic but is it just me but Darren has a face you could just sit on all day long. There's something about him 😂 a just luvvvv him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.