Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way sassi lost her tempter at zenaya because she couldn’t spell her name is all kinds of triggering. My dad used to scream
At me to the point it would make me physically sick when I was young because I got stuck on homework etc and it made him angry. watching that made me feel ill I had to fast forward that bit. My heart broke for her when she said ‘I know my name i just don’t know what comes next’ and then sassi instantly getting frustrated by that..she really needs to realise how damaging it is. Help your child don’t shout & have a go at her.. I hope they don’t show any more of that behaviour on the show I hope they show sassi trying to work on it because I won’t be able to watch it anymore otherwise.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm just catching up on episode 3 and Marliya cracks me up, saying about how its Erin's fault there's all stuff in her hair and they need to throw it in the bin because it's disgusting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I'm just catching up on episode 3 and Marliya cracks me up, saying about how its Erin's fault there's all stuff in her hair and they need to throw it in the bin because it's disgusting 🤣
She wasn't wrong, she shouldn't have had all that tit in her hair, Mia has got some patience coz I'd have been fuming🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I really feel for Amber this series. Whether or not Brooklyn has adhd or not, you can still see the how down and sad she seems about their behaviour and keeping on top of everything. My eldest has autism (diagnosed) and it's hard getting family members on board if they don't believe they have it, or if they present differently betwee settings - my son behaves perfectly at school and holds it all in until he gets home! I used to like Ste but he seems like a bit of a waster! Ambers mum wound me up when she said the boys were giving her anxiety but just say there doing nothing! I really wish Brooklyn was strapped in properly in the car scene!

I really like Mia this series! Comes across really mature. I used to think Erin was okay in the first series but she is annoying me this time around. She looked spaced out in the car clip!! Manley seems as delightful as ever 🙄 I feel sorry for both his kids as they must get confused hy the whole thing, especially with Erin and Manley are back together. I came from a very similar situation, it bloody sucks and you don't fully realise the impact until you're older. Marliya seems like such a character.

Chloe seems to making Everything about her. We haven't seen much of Marley! Chloe comes across as very spoilt!

I started off liking sassi but feel like she's too quick to flare especially to Zenaya. I have two who struggle at school and shouting isn't going to help

Reactions: 12
Someone said about Megan not being on the new series on her q&a and she said she's moved on with her life, doesn't sound like she will be back if there's another series

Reactions: 6
So many contradictions here, as one minute it's Brooklyns been like this from a baby, to in the clip she appears to be blaming Brooklyn's behaviour on Ste.
The fact she then goes on to say how if I want to support my child I will 😂 like anybody is begrudging her that. What she really means, if she wants to go down the route that Brooklyn has a medical condition, rather then atleast trying to look closer to home first hand then she will do just that.And I'm not saying Amber is a bad parent, as she clearly loves her boys.
I'm also confused did Ste have ADHD as a child or not, as one minute it's Ste had ADHD as a child, to then its Ste thought he may of had ADHD as child, so which one is it. As surely if Ste had ADHD as a child, his parents would of had some documentation of this. even though it would of been years ago as it would still be documented in his doctor records.
She then goes on to say that she's been told that there's a high chance Brooklyn does have some form of a condition, but they just need to look into the school part first, since his so well behaved there. If autism can be masked while in school setting & some feel ADHD can also be masked while in a school setting. Then i don't see why they then feel the need to be looking into his schooling before they then give a final diagnosis.

And lastly if MTV are only showing the explosive sides of her & Ste relationship, & not showing enough of the good coparenting of her & Ste relationship, then why on earth would you then subject yourself to another series.
And I said what I said thoughs that don't like oh well.

Reactions: 10
I also thought exactly the same thing when I saw this clip, either cheek implants or fillers, I've heard people claim its due to her weight gain,but I'm not buying it, she's definitely had something done to her cheeks. Sassi used to be attractive, so don't know why she messing with her face at such a young age.
My hubby said you could see scar lines on her cheeks - I looked back and you can

Reactions: 2
So many contradictions here, as one minute it's Brooklyns been like this from a baby, to in the clip she appears to be blaming Brooklyn's behaviour on Ste.
The fact she then goes on to say how if I want to support my child I will 😂 like anybody is begrudging her that. What she really means, if she wants to go down the route that Brooklyn has a medical condition, rather then atleast trying to look closer to home first hand then she will do just that.And I'm not saying Amber is a bad parent, as she clearly loves her boys.
I'm also confused did Ste have ADHD as a child or not, as one minute it's Ste had ADHD as a child, to then its Ste thought he may of had ADHD as child, so which one is it. As surely if Ste had ADHD as a child, his parents would of had some documentation of this. even though it would of been years ago as it would still be documented in his doctor records.
She then goes on to say that she's been told that there's a high chance Brooklyn does have some form of a condition, but they just need to look into the school part first, since his so well behaved there. If autism can be masked while in school setting & some feel ADHD can also be masked while in a school setting. Then i don't see why they then feel the need to be looking into his schooling before they then give a final diagnosis.

And lastly if MTV are only showing the explosive sides of her & Ste relationship, & not showing enough of the good coparenting of her & Ste relationship, then why on earth would you then subject yourself to another series.
And I said what I said thoughs that don't like oh well.
To be fair to Amber I don’t even think ste knows if he’s got it or not 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m only laughing because Amber seemed shocked to her it in the episode and ste said he “use it have it” for someone who apparently has it he’s really against Brooklyn being diagnosed with it.
I don’t think the dms Amber received would of helped her look closer to home. Could you imagine getting loads of dms for years saying maybe your kid has ASD or adhd saying this behaviour is similar too it. If she’s received hundreds over the years it’s probably convinced her it’s all down to the condition etc and not bother actually looking at the home environment because 🤷🏼‍♀️ What’s the point when hundreds and thousands of strangers are all telling you it’s due to a condition.
I’m not saying it’s right because I’m all for checking the home conditions and parenting before diagnosis as people are too quick to put a name to behaviours then adapting their parenting styles

Reactions: 7
I think Sassi has ruined herself she was gorgeous. She looks hard if that makes sense. Just because certain things are seen to be in it does not nean everyone suits them. Mia’s teeth are slanted to one side and in the scene with her dad is Episode 2 where she is no make up natural she’s trying to smile at her dad and her top lip goes all funny. I rewound it about five times it was so bizarre. Sassi has an aggressive temper to match her brass look she’s lost her femininity. In my opinion.

Reactions: 10
Just rewatching the old series! I can't help but think how odd of a couple Darren and Sassi are, I don't get what he would see in her. She was punching 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tell you what? She’s shared the page a few times I don’t think it’s much of a secret! Mia gets stuff from her too, and amber I think.
Rianne & Megan not sure if it's the same vendor, also are always advertising a page for replica designer.
Also Marley seems to always be kitted out in designer clothing from that base company for kids designer, which are really expensive, unless Marley gets them free for advertising them, as Chloe always tags the company, also does he not now do some form of child modelling, as I'm sure somebody was talking about it up on here a while back. But it in the early seasons when Marley was a toddler, I remember him wearing a moncler coat, which as I have a trained eye for Moncler I could definitely tell it was a replica, plus Jordan also wears alot of designer, Stone island being one of the brands his always in, which is also very expensive, unless of course they are also high quality replicas.

Reactions: 3
Rianne & Megan not sure if it's the same vendor, also are always advertising a page for replica designer.
Also Marley seems to always be kitted out in designer clothing from that base company for kids designer, which are really expensive, unless Marley gets them free for advertising them, as Chloe always tags the company, also does he not now do some form of child modelling, as I'm sure somebody was talking about it up on here a while back. But it in the early seasons when Marley was a toddler, I remember him wearing a moncler coat, which as I have a trained eye for Moncler I could definitely tell it was a replica, plus Jordan also wears alot of designer, Stone island being one of the brands his always in, which is also very expensive, unless of course they are also high quality replicas.
Is stone island classed as designer? I see loads of people wearing them on Facebook groups and where I’m from barely anyone wears them as it’s seen as Torie uniform 😂 but I think Marley is a model for base someone on here says he looks to awkward to be a model and if I remember Chloe wanted marley to go down the modelling route

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.