Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up on E2 when Chloe got her tattoo, absolutely howling!

Chloe - "it's an evil eye, it wards off negative energy"

Jordan - *stifled laugh* "...it doesn't though"

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I wish Sassi would leave her daughter alone - she’s a bully! Awful to see that child’s face.

I have children with autism and ADHD and also have the conditions myself. It’s highly likely that Brooklyn is better behaved at school because he’s masking and then lets it all out at home - this is very common. I also see signs of it in him so I think Amber is right to push for a proper assessment.

I like Mia the most - I think she’s intelligent and can see the bigger picture.

I find Sassi uncomfortable to watch tbh. I understand she doesn't want Zena'ya turning out like her, but I think in the nicest way possible, she also needs to be realistic about the fact that both she and Darren are not academic and Zena'ya may just not be either. She can't relive her school years through Zena'ya. Shouting at her about school work isn't going to make her suddenly become a genius, it's only going to make her more stressed about it and potentially turn her off school?
Yes, why, exactly do some parents expect better from their children than what they themselves can do? It’s so unfair. And it’s emotionally abusive.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
did any of you see that video that Nassah's record label (?) posted in 2020 of him taking Jeremiah out christmas shopping? Nassah's mates were the ones pushing the pram!!! The comments on the video were grilling Nassah

edit: video link:
What a bleeping embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe that Amber had said how much she was struggling so took her mom out with her for support and to increase her confidence. Then all her mom did was add to the stress levels with her comments. It’s bad enough when randomers are staring and making comments but their own grandma! I don’t know how Amber didn’t lose her tit with her mom
It makes you wonder doesnt it. No wonder amber has no confidence, her own mum always comes accross like a disinterested mate not a parent. Ambers dad seemed really nice and knew the right things to say.

Whats reeanns insta? X

Reactions: 11
Ived just cringed at reeanns tiktok, shes such a naturally pretty girl but what a chav she is 😂😂 shes trying to be a G. everything about her is nastyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It makes you wonder doesnt it. No wonder amber has no confidence, her own mum always comes accross like a disinterested mate not a parent. Ambers dad seemed really nice and knew the right things to say.

Whats reeanns insta? X
The way she was like “omg this is giving me anxiety” how do you think you daughter feels! She’s literally just told you that’s why she doesn’t go out to eat and needs someone else there for a bit of confidence!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I think the problem with sassi is she is so desperate to give zenaya the life and childhood she didn’t have. She is desperate for her and Darren to have a nice relationship and for Darren to be an active dad (which is nice and he is a very good dad) and she’s desperate for zenaya to not go down the route she did (school exclusions etc) the problem is these worries and fears about her schooling should only become a worry and fear if zenaya was being naughty at GCSE level or was behind at GCSE level - NOT AT 5 YEARS OLD.

Reactions: 18
So Amber has no job, doesn’t do housework, garden was a tip, doesn’t really parent…what does she actually do all day?
Screams at her kids, screams at Ste, rinse and repeat

I think the problem with sassi is she is so desperate to give zenaya the life and childhood she didn’t have. She is desperate for her and Darren to have a nice relationship and for Darren to be an active dad (which is nice and he is a very good dad) and she’s desperate for zenaya to not go down the route she did (school exclusions etc) the problem is these worries and fears about her schooling should only become a worry and fear if zenaya was being naughty at GCSE level or was behind at GCSE level - NOT AT 5 YEARS OLD.
This, 100%! Some part of me just can't help liking Sassi and rooting for her - though her recent nonsense with screaming at Zenaya and telling her not to cry really rubs me up the wrong way. Also, why didn't she sit her down at the table or with a lap tray on the sofa? She's only tiny, she needs structure while learning.
Her telling her not to cry really sickens me, doing that when a child is upset invalidates their valid emotions and will confuse them longterm in emotional regulation, which is something Sassi can't do herself at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Screams at her kids, screams at Ste, rinse and repeat

This, 100%! Some part of me just can't help liking Sassi and rooting for her - though her recent nonsense with screaming at Zenaya and telling her not to cry really rubs me up the wrong way. Also, why didn't she sit her down at the table or with a lap tray on the sofa? She's only tiny, she needs structure while learning.
Her telling her not to cry really sickens me, doing that when a child is upset invalidates their valid emotions and will confuse them longterm in emotional regulation, which is something Sassi can't do herself at all.
I feel like as you said sassi can't regulate emotions very well at all and not letting her child be able to do it will lead to more frustration I was shouted at anytime I cried shouted etc which led to extreme tantrums even when I was a teenager and now as an adult I have absolutely no idea how to regulate myself so do feel for sassi in that sense if her herself feel like she couldn't get her emotions out growing up but she's not doing anything to help herself and it's reflecting on her child now which will get worse if she doesn't

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like as you said sassi can't regulate emotions very well at all and not letting her child be able to do it will lead to more frustration I was shouted at anytime I cried shouted etc which led to extreme tantrums even when I was a teenager and now as an adult I have absolutely no idea how to regulate myself so do feel for sassi in that sense if her herself feel like she couldn't get her emotions out growing up but she's not doing anything to help herself and it's reflecting on her child now which will get worse if she doesn't
Sassi definitely needs some sort of help because she says she’s going to try not to blow up but she always does. Hot headed is an understatement for her.

Reactions: 10
Sassi definitely needs some sort of help because she says she’s going to try not to blow up but she always does. Hot headed is an understatement for her.
Oh definitely I know she went to anger management but that seems like It hasn't worked maybe the techniques she learnt have been forgotten bout or maybe something else needs to be tried for her sake for everyone's sake

Reactions: 10
She does need help. How do you go within minutes from saying I’m gonna keep my cool to telling your 5 year old they’re really starting to annoy you?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.